Any interesting SoF SP maps?

Models + Mapping, Computer & SOF Problems.
Reactions: 1

Re: Any interesting SoF SP maps?

Post by butcha »

Evilan lies and twist history.. ehh im not suprised motherfuckers (nate diaz voice)

Post by MinatO »

Evil4N wrote:
Prorace wrote:
Evil4N wrote: And why so much pain ? Because I left your little EF Clan. EF even made a poll with lots of posts with "YES WE NEED EVILAN ! ACCEPT HIM !" and after all the trouble they took to get me in their team... I left them after a month already  :lol:
Nobody wanted you, in. I insisted and convinced Castro and Rene to give you a shot. But you failed, again.
I didn't failed, I was the one who quit EF, stop thinking things that aren't there.

See how great my skills are ? I make a post here and people are suddenly coming back to the forums  :cool:
Yes we come back because it reminds us what a great SOF Clown we had over the years. :troll:
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

Evil4N wrote: Yeah but no. Just gonna forward you here, or it's too much repetitve typing. http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4235#p42400" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
But why did you kill your tournament if it was so succesful? Was it because all bigger clans were planning on boycotting it the season after? Quiting at your peak, right before shit goes downhill, just like the slick stockbrokers. All this self-glorification...jesus fuck....if you need some recognition do something besides sof that actually influences your surroundings
Evil4N wrote:It's funny you want to point this out while you doing nothing about this forum, hypocrite much.
What's the hypocrit part? Maybe you mean opposite? (p.s.: it would be hypocrit if I blocked your signature/account as well, which i didn't. Maybe shock did, but that's probably just because you and him are not exactly bff's)
Evil4N wrote:But I guess this also falls under EF's policy of
"We don't care, cause we EF, We don't care as-long EF wins".
Yeah and we always win, even if we don't win. Stealing titles since '06...
Evil4N wrote:Good. Get it arranged then, EF Clanleader.
Sure, which one of my trophies would you like to have? Don't be greedy, you can only have one TCL trophy (i'd pick the one from season 15, still had 3 divs, atleast that means something when you show it to zeh oldskool masters). I promised I will send you a signed document stating I officially hand over my sof title. Not the 2o2 title though, dawn still owes me money for that one.
Evil4N wrote: I didn't failed, I was the one who quit EF, stop thinking things that aren't there.
As far as I can remember you joined ef on 2 or 3 different occasions. I can remember you got kicked once because you banned castro and prorace from your o-so-under-control ext forums (hence the season off for ef), and once when prorace had to talk you into the clan and you left for another clan i believe. The third time i can't remember, not even sure if it was there.

Anyway, you'll have to do without a reply from me for the weekend. I'm going to make myself useful. I expect an official application for a titleswap in my Inbox by 7pm mondaymorning.
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Emirate wrote:
Evil4N wrote: Yeah but no. Just gonna forward you here, or it's too much repetitve typing. http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4235#p42400" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
But why did you kill your tournament if it was so succesful? Was it because all bigger clans were planning on boycotting it the season after? Quiting at your peak, right before shit goes downhill, just like the slick stockbrokers.
It's funny I can keep up a community+league on my own but afterwards, when you guys took it over, it failed hard. And the only difference was that I wasn't part of it :lol:
Without my ownage over you people, you guys would just fight among yourself, as usual.
Spoiler:
Oh, and before I forget: Thank you for once again helping me to change the direction of this topic's subject. Too easy.
Last edited by Evil4N on 19 Aug 2016, 23:32, edited 3 times in total.

Post by Evil4N »

MinatO wrote:
Evil4N wrote:
Prorace wrote:
Evil4N wrote: And why so much pain ? Because I left your little EF Clan. EF even made a poll with lots of posts with "YES WE NEED EVILAN ! ACCEPT HIM !" and after all the trouble they took to get me in their team... I left them after a month already  :lol:
Nobody wanted you, in. I insisted and convinced Castro and Rene to give you a shot. But you failed, again.
I didn't failed, I was the one who quit EF, stop thinking things that aren't there.

See how great my skills are ? I make a post here and people are suddenly coming back to the forums  :cool:
Yes we come back because it reminds us what a great SOF Clown we had over the years.  :troll:
So if I stop posting here, this forum goes inactive again ? :blink:
Reactions: 16

Post by Keifer »

Evil4N wrote:Stop with the guessing, Keifer. Your psuedo-smart acting doesn't work anymore.

Unlike EF and TT's leaders my priority was never my own clan... My loyality was for the community in general. This is why I never made TDW during my time as director of the league and of the community back in 2011. As director I could have easily gained all the members for TDW if I wanted tho. But I didn't, because history has proven being director and clanleader at the same time gives a conflict of interests which will hurt the community. It's also why TDW is back now, to give SFL another clan. VM has enough members, they don't necessary need me anymore, even though I am the elite here.

This makes me a non-ego person. Not like EF, who hurted the community for leaving a league because of a personal conflict with it's director. In SFL Season 2, I as leader of TDW, had so many issues with ShocK and Snake, but I did not pulled TDW out like EF would do. Let's not talk about the last SFL Season: Everyone knows the rules got manipulated, which clans would sign-up for SFL after this ? None except TT and EF. VM know their title got stolen. End of it. I trust rules not you arrogant people who ignore rules under the banner of "Who cares ? It's a old game... we EF does not care !". This league signed now their own death with it.

I am not like TT who's egoism reached very high when they signed up with two squads in the past while other clans where dieing because they lacked members. We even had to force-remove this leader of TT from it's SFL-Director's position to stop the chaos in SFL. He wanted to keep the position for the sake of his TT clan.

I am the most less egoistic person in this Community. And sure TDW died last time... but unlike EF, I told my members to continue in other clans, that's how WD was brought back again in SoF when TDW dissolved.
John Mullins would be so proud at the feels you have for his legacy!
Minato was right, you are the chosen one.
Question is do you take the Anti-Depressant or the Cyanide pill ? :zzz:
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

Evil4N wrote:It's funny I can keep up a community+league on my own but afterwards, when you guys took it over, it failed hard. And the only difference was that I wasn't part of it  :lol:
It is funny in the way that nobody really worked against you and the staff (including me) of EXT in the way you have worked against basicly every community and league that has been around. You have always tried to bring mayhem to the community by killing websites, ddos'ing servers and forums etc.. During EXT there was nobody who tried doing this, which made it a lot easier to keep everything going. Plus, SOF was way more active then and everyone facing the same direction helped a lot with that. Still, you managed to get a lot of people angry and killed of your own forum, because Shady made a new forum. Until this day you blame me for that, but I had no idea what happened until I got on SOF asking where the forum was. I did not talk to you for over a week (because you were not online) and decided to help out this new forum, because it was getting active. It was you who told me you killed the EXT forum, because you found out a new forum was being made.

Post by MinatO »

Keifer wrote:
Evil4N wrote:Stop with the guessing, Keifer. Your psuedo-smart acting doesn't work anymore.

Unlike EF and TT's leaders my priority was never my own clan... My loyality was for the community in general. This is why I never made TDW during my time as director of the league and of the community back in 2011. As director I could have easily gained all the members for TDW if I wanted tho. But I didn't, because history has proven being director and clanleader at the same time gives a conflict of interests which will hurt the community. It's also why TDW is back now, to give SFL another clan. VM has enough members, they don't necessary need me anymore, even though I am the elite here.

This makes me a non-ego person. Not like EF, who hurted the community for leaving a league because of a personal conflict with it's director. In SFL Season 2, I as leader of TDW, had so many issues with ShocK and Snake, but I did not pulled TDW out like EF would do. Let's not talk about the last SFL Season: Everyone knows the rules got manipulated, which clans would sign-up for SFL after this ? None except TT and EF. VM know their title got stolen. End of it. I trust rules not you arrogant people who ignore rules under the banner of "Who cares ? It's a old game... we EF does not care !". This league signed now their own death with it.

I am not like TT who's egoism reached very high when they signed up with two squads in the past while other clans where dieing because they lacked members. We even had to force-remove this leader of TT from it's SFL-Director's position to stop the chaos in SFL. He wanted to keep the position for the sake of his TT clan.

I am the most less egoistic person in this Community. And sure TDW died last time... but unlike EF, I told my members to continue in other clans, that's how WD was brought back again in SoF when TDW dissolved.
John Mullins would be so proud at the feels you have for his legacy!
Minato was right, you are the chosen one.
Question is do you take the Anti-Depressant or the Cyanide pill ?  :zzz:
When you're full of shit, there's only 1 pill to take:

https://www.drugs.com/cdi/glycerin-suppositories.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He should be careful for the side effects though.

"Rectal irritation/burning, abdominal discomfort/cramps, or small amounts of mucus in the stool may occur."
But he can live with it I suppose, his face looks like a rectal irritation anyways.

Post by Evil4N »

Nijogeth wrote:
Evil4N wrote:It's funny I can keep up a community+league on my own but afterwards, when you guys took it over, it failed hard. And the only difference was that I wasn't part of it  :lol:
It is funny in the way that nobody really worked against you and the staff (including me) of EXT in the way you have worked against basicly every community and league that has been around. You have always tried to bring mayhem to the community by killing websites, ddos'ing servers and forums etc.. During EXT there was nobody who tried doing this, which made it a lot easier to keep everything going. Plus, SOF was way more active then and everyone facing the same direction helped a lot with that. Still, you managed to get a lot of people angry and killed of your own forum, because Shady made a new forum. Until this day you blame me for that, but I had no idea what happened until I got on SOF asking where the forum was. I did not talk to you for over a week (because you were not online) and decided to help out this new forum, because it was getting active. It was you who told me you killed the EXT forum, because you found out a new forum was being made.
I did nothing in your league, I wasn't even there, the one after EXT, the one called sof1.net. Yet your league was the highest ever drama SoF1 had seen in It's communities. Everything was fallen apart. That is your and only yours alone achievement, Nijogeth.

Post by butcha »

Evilan killed sof1... GG!

Post by Keifer »

butcha wrote:Evilan killed sof1... GG!

:clap: :clap: Can we put this on the banner of the site so it's well established? :ghehe: :ghehe:

Post by butcha »

Keifer wrote:

:clap:  :clap: Can we put this on the banner of the site so it's well established? :ghehe:  :ghehe:
evilans theme song

Post by Keifer »

What i love about this post is that Evilan is that guy that everyone hates (not for what he's done ofc)
but he's that guy in the work place or that guy who may be one of your friends but you don't keep in contact with too often who is convinced he's right about everything and in the process convinces you that he's right about everything.

I said it so many times but it's astounding how you can breathe - You're like everyone in the southpark episode when they all buy electric cars, i think you have a breathing assistant attached to your arsehole so you can inhale that sweet methane that buzzes you out to write such ridiculous shit that no body really cares about. It's great, i love it but you need to look at the finer things in life like eating bacon and enjoying a juicy steak. I love your 'pseudo-smart' (requote) approach to everything when you're a religious man but don't objectify to ask questions against your 'higher power' Don't get me wrong, religion is fine for everyone and i hate to bring it up but you make yourself out to be all powerful and all knowing on this forum, what would Vishnu or Shiva say or even JuJu up the mountain say to you.

You need to slow your row a bit bro, listen to rainforest sounds before you go to sleep because I'm sick of your porkies :) :redcard:

Post by Evil4N »

Dramaqueens killed SoF1 and you and the above posters are one of them.
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

Evil4N wrote: Dramaqueens killed SoF1
:dntknw:

Post by butcha »

Evil4N wrote:
Dramaqueens killed SoF1 and you and the above posters are one of them.
aint nuttin to it, gangster rap made me do it... :ninja:
Reactions: 0

Post by uzbek2012 »

There is here the collection is the single maps , for multiplayer to see what it is !?

PS. Sorry my bad English, translate online translator )

How to do the Russian voice and text ?
http://www.zoneofgames.ru/forum/index.p ... topic=5191" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by uzbek2012 on 19 Jun 2017, 17:38, edited 1 time in total.
Reactions: 0

Post by uzbek2012 »

There is here the collection is the single maps , for multiplayer to see what it is !?

PS. Sorry my bad English, translate online translator )