Welcome to Soldier of Fortune Community Forums
11 Dec 2018, 05:10


View unanswered postsView active topics



Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Any interesting SoF SP maps? 
Author Message
Netherlands

User avatar

Joined:
Thu Nov 24th, 2011
Posts: 2078
Reply with quote
Last post of the previous page :
gotta love how a topic about singleplayer maps turns into one of those ''cheating motherfuckers evilan vs oldskoolers" topics

sof community still going strong after 16 (or 17 :confused: ) years


09 Aug 2016, 09:58
Profile
Great Britain

User avatar

Joined:
Mon Dec 19th, 2011
Posts: 488

TheDankNarwhal
Reply with quote
Emirate wrote:
gotta love how a topic about singleplayer maps turns into one of those ''cheating motherfuckers evilan vs oldskoolers" topics

sof community still going strong after 16 (or 17 :confused: ) years


I thought that was any topic ever created on this forum.


10 Aug 2016, 13:36
Profile
Tuvalu

User avatar

Joined:
Sat Dec 10th, 2011
Posts: 2247
Reply with quote
I just did a Proxima guys.
LULZOLZ0LZOLZ0LZULZ.


14 Aug 2016, 10:35
Profile
Netherlands

User avatar

Joined:
Wed Nov 23rd, 2011
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 4064

Evilan
evilan
Reply with quote
Fuckemup wrote:
I just did a Proxima guys.
LULZOLZ0LZOLZ0LZULZ.


Anyway where have you been the whole time bro ? Spending more time with your child ? Being the good daddy for once ? Or are you just released from jail ? Hehe  :tongue:

You still suck without hacks, Dende knows.


14 Aug 2016, 20:54
Profile
Tuvalu

User avatar

Joined:
Sat Dec 10th, 2011
Posts: 2247
Reply with quote
Child? wtf you on about??
I have my own soccer team over here. so Childs it is.
10 more years, if you still whoring this game.... there will be juniorjrs making you cry on the servers.

How about you? Did you even have a girlfriend yet?
i heared there in Pakistan your father suppose to choose the right woman for you, so yet its not to late buddy.. im really holding my thumbs for you!
Beg him to finally find somebody for you.

Prison jokes, ahhhh here we go again  :lol:
Don't know about you Evilan.... but for me this song fits so good for you, it actually gave me a tear in the eye thinking about your lonelyness man.

LISTEN, ENJOY, SHARE A TEAR FOR EVILIAN, PLEASE PEOPLE!!!!

K-Ci & JoJo - All My Life - YouTube


ALLLLLLL MYYYYY LIFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I PRAYYYY FOR SOMEONE LIKE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU.  :(  :cry:  :shake:  :upshake:    
YESSS I HOPE THAT YOUUUU FEEEL THE SAME WAYYYY TOOOOOOO


16 Aug 2016, 10:28
Profile
Netherlands

User avatar

Joined:
Wed Nov 23rd, 2011
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 4064

Evilan
evilan
Reply with quote
Aww look at yourself. You still posting at this forum like a complete retard.

Entertaining though, it's the reason why you got into SFL-Staff, their SFL-Clown ;)
Which is why this game is dead now, GG

Don't waste your parole now.


16 Aug 2016, 11:51
Profile
Belgium

User avatar

Joined:
Tue Nov 22nd, 2011
Posts: 1892

minato1337
Reply with quote
Feel free to save SOF Evilan. You are the chosen one right?


16 Aug 2016, 12:04
Profile
Netherlands

User avatar

Joined:
Wed Nov 23rd, 2011
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 4064

Evilan
evilan
Reply with quote
MinatO wrote:
Feel free to save SOF Evilan. You are the chosen one right?


Pretty sure Pazey took up that role. Besides I already saved SoF. Without me SoF would have died in 2008 already.


16 Aug 2016, 19:59
Profile
Great Britain

User avatar

Joined:
Mon Dec 19th, 2011
Posts: 488

TheDankNarwhal
Reply with quote
Evil4N wrote:
MinatO wrote:
Feel free to save SOF Evilan. You are the chosen one right?


Pretty sure Pazey took up that role. Besides I already saved SoF. Without me SoF would have died in 2008 already.


The 4th revival of a dead clan really pushed the boat out.


16 Aug 2016, 21:53
Profile
Netherlands

User avatar

Joined:
Wed Nov 23rd, 2011
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 4064

Evilan
evilan
Reply with quote
Keifer wrote:
Evil4N wrote:
MinatO wrote:
Feel free to save SOF Evilan. You are the chosen one right?


Pretty sure Pazey took up that role. Besides I already saved SoF. Without me SoF would have died in 2008 already.


The 4th revival of a dead clan really pushed the boat out.


The 4th revival ? How dare you.

Unlike HayO and Emirate I prefer to dissolve my clan to free up players for other clans to keep the league strong. But clans like EF and TT they just go quit SoF together with their whole team and come back later with a complete new line-up pretending they were just "inactive". Reality is different.

So in conclusion to your post: Your wrong when you say that my clan supposedly has a high-count of revival. EF and TT has bigger amounts of revival and egoism.


16 Aug 2016, 22:24
Profile
Netherlands

User avatar

Joined:
Thu Nov 24th, 2011
Posts: 2078
Reply with quote
Doesn't seem like we've been gone or 'inactive' since 2008 tcl season 16 matey
Soldier of Fortune 1 Forums - sfl winners
Soldier of Fortune 1 Forums - sfl winners
Soldier of Fortune 1 Forums - SFL XDT EFZ
Soldier of Fortune 1 Forums - Total Carnage League

The ef founded by john and elda died. Got revived by chong/doza/castro/me. That ef decided to skip 1 tcl season to come back in season 17 cause some players were just too busy with holiday/kids/moving/work/whatever. Some joined other clans, flux and me for example joined neo in going to iq (haven't played much league games there though). Can't remember where the rest of us went.

Seems like tt and ef have been two of the constant factors in this game since '07/'08 (among adem and kruq hacking, dende crashing servers and Jr/smoke bringing up sof 1994)...so much hate after all this effort, creating colortags on elitefx, dedication, creating the perfect dope sound mod, nights of watching demo's and practice  :upshake:


So how's tdw doing these days?


17 Aug 2016, 08:10
Profile
Netherlands

User avatar

Joined:
Wed Nov 23rd, 2011
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 4064

Evilan
evilan
Reply with quote
You exaggerating it. You forgot when EF left the league back in 2011 and I was forced to write out a rule specific aimed at EF members to get them to join other clans instead.

At least you improved your bad habits and writes "revived by Castro..." instead of the usual text "founded by Castro" lmfao.


17 Aug 2016, 19:42
Profile
Netherlands

User avatar

Joined:
Thu Nov 24th, 2011
Posts: 2078
Reply with quote
True, the league was during summer holidays and we couldn't guarantee we would have 5 players each sunday. Doesn't mean the clan is not there lol...it's like saying this forum isn't here because only 4 people are posting on it

the rule was funny shit though as only I was actually planning on playing that season  :mrgreen:


17 Aug 2016, 20:23
Profile
Great Britain

User avatar

Joined:
Mon Dec 19th, 2011
Posts: 488

TheDankNarwhal
Reply with quote
Evil4N wrote:
Keifer wrote:
Evil4N wrote:
MinatO wrote:
Feel free to save SOF Evilan. You are the chosen one right?


Pretty sure Pazey took up that role. Besides I already saved SoF. Without me SoF would have died in 2008 already.


The 4th revival of a dead clan really pushed the boat out.


The 4th revival ? How dare you.

Unlike HayO and Emirate I prefer to dissolve my clan to free up players for other clans to keep the league strong. But clans like EF and TT they just go quit SoF together with their whole team and come back later with a complete new line-up pretending they were just "inactive". Reality is different.

So in conclusion to your post: Your wrong when you say that my clan supposedly has a high-count of revival. EF and TT has bigger amounts of revival and egoism.


Dissolving your clan is another way of saying everyone went inactive no matter which way you look at it; i'm shocked you're not friends with Adem and Kadir but they're still on your clan-tdw roster, i thought you'd nerdwarrior remove them - paying for a website and teamspeak does not mean your clan still exists, for instance this game is dead yet a forum still exists.

EF and TT has something in common, they kept 3/4 of their original members, they dissolved because no one left the clan also for Ego, you have no right to accuse anyone else of ego when you can't admit your clan died multiple times due to bad leadership and or lack of.


17 Aug 2016, 21:28
Profile
Netherlands

User avatar

Joined:
Wed Nov 23rd, 2011
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 4064

Evilan
evilan
Reply with quote
Stop with the guessing, Keifer. Your psuedo-smart acting doesn't work anymore.

Unlike EF and TT's leaders my priority was never my own clan... My loyality was for the community in general. This is why I never made TDW during my time as director of the league and of the community back in 2011. As director I could have easily gained all the members for TDW if I wanted tho. But I didn't, because history has proven being director and clanleader at the same time gives a conflict of interests which will hurt the community. It's also why TDW is back now, to give SFL another clan. VM has enough members, they don't necessary need me anymore, even though I am the elite here.

This makes me a non-ego person. Not like EF, who hurted the community for leaving a league because of a personal conflict with it's director. In SFL Season 2, I as leader of TDW, had so many issues with ShocK and Snake, but I did not pulled TDW out like EF would do. Let's not talk about the last SFL Season: Everyone knows the rules got manipulated, which clans would sign-up for SFL after this ? None except TT and EF. VM know their title got stolen. End of it. I trust rules not you arrogant people who ignore rules under the banner of "Who cares ? It's a old game... we EF does not care !". This league signed now their own death with it.

I am not like TT who's egoism reached very high when they signed up with two squads in the past while other clans where dieing because they lacked members. We even had to force-remove this leader of TT from it's SFL-Director's position to stop the chaos in SFL. He wanted to keep the position for the sake of his TT clan.

I am the most less egoistic person in this Community. And sure TDW died last time... but unlike EF, I told my members to continue in other clans, that's how WD was brought back again in SoF when TDW dissolved.


17 Aug 2016, 22:42
Profile
Netherlands

User avatar

Joined:
Wed Nov 23rd, 2011
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 4064

Evilan
evilan
Reply with quote
Emirate wrote:
True, the league was during summer holidays and we couldn't guarantee we would have 5 players each sunday. Doesn't mean the clan is not there lol...it's like saying this forum isn't here because only 4 people are posting on it

the rule was funny shit though as only I was actually planning on playing that season  :mrgreen:


Stop with the lies, little boy.

I still got the screenshot uploaded where you posted in EF Private forum to leave the league to hurt me, hurting the community... because I ninja-quit EF for G clan lol.

Salty Emirate:

Image

And why so much pain ? Because I left your little EF Clan. EF even made a poll with lots of posts with "YES WE NEED EVILAN ! ACCEPT HIM !" and after all the trouble they took to get me in their team... I left them after a month already  :lol:

Personally I understand EF's point of view... but the community wanted your blood. It was so easy to get the community to punish your EF clan. Awesome.

Good times in EF. Haha  :clap:

Image

Image

Image

Image


17 Aug 2016, 23:04
Profile
Netherlands

User avatar

Joined:
Thu Nov 24th, 2011
Posts: 2078
Reply with quote
right...ext. Forgot about that one

I did some threaddigging myself and we didn't join sfl season 5 because of summer holidays. I joined mp that season. Regarding ext, we indeed did not join that season because you were director. Unfortunately i cannot restore the posts from that forum as we deleted it :( Some topic specially for you in ef private though, regarding that particular EXT season:

FidelitY wrote:
Evilan is kicked because he is fucking around with me and EF itself, he prevent me of posting on the EXT forum so i can not make any posts in name of EF..how childish, i suggest to support me and all put "lollY for Evilan" in your signature of your EXT account to protest bout the frozen EXT clanleader account of EF


I guess that explains the backstabbing and fag part, blocking not only fidel's account, but also mine and dsr's. Making us depending on your judgement, not really a surprise we didn't join is it? Funniest thing is that every ef member actually put up the lolly signature and got their signature frozen  :clap:

Prorace wrote:
I have solven the problem with Evilan.

All your account will be unfrozen, also the approval shit of castro.

so pr0.!


Kind of a dick move from our side to still not join though  :lol: Guess that triggered you to come up with that weird rule. Anyway, not getting an active clan to join your tournament because you as director fucked up is not really something to be proud of...no wonder your tournament died so quickly now i think of it. Funny reading those old topics back though, especially your join topics. Seems like you fucked up in '09, '10 and '11. Kinda hard to fuck shit up in ef man, only huso did that as well and he's still/again a member.

Thanks for making me crawl back to that shithole ef forum (sorry prorace, i know you did your best) lol, golden topics on there

Too bad you hold such a grudge against ef and tt. 2 clans that stay alive without even trying. Everyone is free to leave at any time, always have been. They just don't want to. Call it egoism if you want to, I think it's loyalty. You're good at setting things up (ext, clans etc.) you're just shit in maintaining it...no need to get edgy for that. If you want the title of last season, take it. You'll get 3 for free just to boost your sof rep.

Anyway, for your own entertainment, the topics where we went through all ''the trouble'' to get you in :fp:
http://efclan.enjin.com/forums/m/132353 ... ke-to-join
http://efclan.enjin.com/forums/m/132353 ... ack-to-sof

just on for the lulz of our non egocentric community man
Evil4n wrote:
hahaha, ofcourse. My skills never was a issue when I apply for clans, it was the attitude :)

My ego is too big, it happens when i eat alot of chickenzz. kentuccky fried chicken ftw !!

O man there's so much shit on that forum, don't get me started. Well, topic activated. Have fun.


18 Aug 2016, 08:19
Profile
Iraq

User avatar

Joined:
Fri Nov 25th, 2011
Posts: 1787
Reply with quote
Image


18 Aug 2016, 13:01
Profile
France

User avatar

Joined:
Thu Nov 24th, 2011
Location: France
Posts: 574

soPr0Styl3
Reply with quote
Evil4N wrote:
And why so much pain ? Because I left your little EF Clan. EF even made a poll with lots of posts with "YES WE NEED EVILAN ! ACCEPT HIM !" and after all the trouble they took to get me in their team... I left them after a month already  :lol:


Nobody wanted you, in. I insisted and convinced Castro and Rene to give you a shot. But you failed, again.  

EF's loyalty has nothing to do with ego. We are just people who gets on well, and stick togheter for years already. EF achieved multiple SOF world title during that time while having fun.  :troll:  :acad:
Plus, how could we be selfish people ? EF members helped others teams a loads of times, like playing for MaD^ on wednesday night, joining others teams because the EF roster was fulled up. ( I joined HyP, and MP for ex, I remember Dope helping TT, etc etc etc)


Next post in 2017, bye bye.  :assassin:


18 Aug 2016, 18:33
Profile YIM WWW
Netherlands

User avatar

Joined:
Wed Nov 23rd, 2011
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 4064

Evilan
evilan
Reply with quote
Emirate wrote:
Kind of a dick move from our side to still not join though  :lol: Guess that triggered you to come up with that weird rule. Anyway, not getting an active clan to join your tournament because you as director fucked up

Yeah but no. Just gonna forward you here, or it's too much repetitve typing. SFL-Staff vs Evil4N

As for Castro and EF signatures, unlike you and ShocK, my forum-adminning was covered by the rules ;)
It's funny you want to point this out while you doing nothing about this forum, hypocrite much. But I guess this also falls under EF's policy of "We don't care, cause we EF, We don't care as-long EF wins".

Emirate wrote:
If you want the title of last season, take it.  


Good. Get it arranged then, EF Clanleader.


Last edited by Evil4N on 19 Aug 2016, 14:57, edited 1 time in total.



19 Aug 2016, 14:50
Profile
Netherlands

User avatar

Joined:
Wed Nov 23rd, 2011
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 4064

Evilan
evilan
Reply with quote
Prorace wrote:
Evil4N wrote:
And why so much pain ? Because I left your little EF Clan. EF even made a poll with lots of posts with "YES WE NEED EVILAN ! ACCEPT HIM !" and after all the trouble they took to get me in their team... I left them after a month already  :lol:


Nobody wanted you, in. I insisted and convinced Castro and Rene to give you a shot. But you failed, again.


I didn't failed, I was the one who quit EF, stop thinking things that aren't there.

See how great my skills are ? I make a post here and people are suddenly coming back to the forums  :cool:


19 Aug 2016, 15:01
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Topic Views: 4930


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Top
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
www.sof1.org