how to make a server show on megalag.org

Models + Mapping, Computer & SOF Problems.
Reactions: 0

how to make a server show on megalag.org

Post by DaYteX »

Hi guys, Need a little help, How do you make a server show up in game or on megalag now gamespy is gone.

Ive set set _sp_sv_master_sofplus "sof1svmaster.megalag.org" in the sofplus-cvars.cfg and change the command bar to add +set _sp_sv_master_gamespy gsm.qtracker.com

Ive clearly done something wrong or put something in the wrong place but i cant for the life of me figure it out.
the server version is 20140531.
All this sof plus stuff is making it look very alien to me.
Reactions: 2

Re: how to make a server show on megalag.org

Post by Sauron »

DaYteX wrote:Hi guys,  Need a little help,  How do you make a server show up in game or on megalag now gamespy is gone.

Ive set set _sp_sv_master_sofplus "sof1svmaster.megalag.org" in the sofplus-cvars.cfg and change the command bar to add +set _sp_sv_master_gamespy "sof1svmaster.megalag.org"

Ive clearly done something wrong or put something in the wrong place but i cant for the life of me figure it out.
the server version is 20140531.
All this sof plus stuff is making it look very alien to me.
If server is in your LAN use local ip to connect.
http://sof1.megalag.org/server/status/? ... port=28910" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ?? :confused:
Que?
Que?
mine is like this.

Code: Select all

@echo off

rem start "SOF-SERVER" /abovenormal SoF-spsv.exe +set dedicated 1 +set hostport 28910 +set gamespyport 28911 +set user ./user-server +set logfile 3 +set sv_violence 32 +set _sp_cl_master_sofplus sof1svmaster.megalag.org

start "SOF-SERVER" /abovenormal SoF-spsv.exe +set dedicated 1 +set hostport 28910 +set gamespyport 28911 +set user ./user-server +set logfile 3 +set sv_violence 32 +set _sp_cl_master_sofplus sof1svmaster.megalag.org
Reactions: 0

Re: how to make a server show on megalag.org

Post by DaYteX »

cool thank you all working now.