Question for ya'll!

General Discussion: SoF Community Forum.
Reactions: 14

Re: Question for ya'll!

Post by Evil4N »

Dusty wrote:
Fuckemup wrote: Evilan... EFZ 3 or 4 years... Damn butcha didn't lie earlier this evening when he said you were a combination of Apu from the simpsons and a retarded "pleasant" immigrant. :whacky:
Aww seems someone is not able to uphold the discussion :lol:
If you want to flame go to the flameboard boy.

Or meet me at the border :troll:
Reactions: 0

Post by HippY »

I love the 'newskool' mentality basically saying "Pre anti-cheat = everyone cheated".

Out of interest, when were WAX + Haxorcist released?
Reactions: 8

Post by ShocK »

Not everyone Hippy but a significant minority, you have to admit that when WAX came out many clans folded overnight, if it was a coincidence then the timing of those clans to announce they were quitting was poor.
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

HippY wrote:I love the 'newskool' mentality basically saying "Pre anti-cheat = everyone cheated".

just stick with wax, haxorcist was worthless :biggrin:

Wax was released in the first months of 2007 according to the wax homepage.

Ofcourse not everyone cheated before wax came out. Haxorcist already fixed some problems but was still easy to hack for the ''pc nerds''. Before that you could just let your walls disappear with a simple command....not to mention the fast shotties etc :p When wax came out alot of players quit sof. Most heard reason was ''wax is too hard to install''. well...if you can install sof and internet explorerr on your pc, you can also install wax. I don't know, but it's not really convincing that you're too lazy to fix wax in 10 minutes if you played sof for 7 years and still enjoy the game. Some really good players quit which caused a lot of clans to die since their best players weren't there anymore. Wax was a good ac tho, caught a shitload of cheaters. Ah well, we'll never know who cheated before haxorcist/wax and who didn't. cba either, it's fucking 6 years ago :sigh:

Post by Evil4N »

HippY wrote:I love the 'newskool' mentality basically saying "Pre anti-cheat = everyone cheated".

Lol it were the 'oldskoolers' who stated that 'real skills' display only happened at pre 2003, probably because it was at the same time when clanplay.com was getting new registrars/new players and 'newskool' MP was becoming the more popular clan.

Haxorcist = 2004
WaX = 2006

And lol that reminds me; I still remember how WaX took your suggestion to limit the flaglight density to 2 down from 4 because you got yourself pwnd by all those newskoolers :lol:

And how Meffy made some large topic, fearing that WaX would disable his sound advantage lol

How a WaX-Staff got founded, because the clanplay community feared tcl-staff would one-sided place wax-bans, funny fact
The wax-staff was a farce, a big scam: both tcl-staff and wax-staff was lead by the same guy: TCL Thom, powerwhoring much.

Post by Evil4N »

Emirate wrote: Wax was released in the first months of 2007 according to the wax homepage.
WaX was already released in 2006, I googled the date and found a funny topic on MAD Forum, some anti-tdw segments in that topic aswell... http://mad-clan.net/ldu/forums.php?m=posts&q=3107" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Post by smokestaH »

So, which clans folded after haxorcist/wax release? Name ONE. :troll:

Post by Evil4N »

Don't know about WaX, Haxorcist folded alot already.

DL MAD MHP WM TS .COM, that was all of em I think, propably more ofcourse.

Your turn, smoke, oldskooling boy

Post by HippY »

Evil4N wrote:

Lol it were the 'oldskoolers' who stated that 'real skills' display only happened at pre 2003, probably because it was at the same time when clanplay.com was getting new registrars/new players and 'newskool' MP was becoming the more popular clan.

Haxorcist = 2004
WaX = 2006

And lol that reminds me; I still remember how WaX took your suggestion to limit the flaglight density to 2 down from 4 because you got yourself pwnd by all those newskoolers  :lol:

And how Meffy made some large topic, fearing that WaX would disable his sound advantage lol

How a WaX-Staff got founded, because the clanplay community feared tcl-staff would one-sided place wax-bans, funny fact
The wax-staff was a farce, a big scam: both tcl-staff and wax-staff was lead by the same guy: TCL Thom, powerwhoring much.
So which of those clans did I play for which folded at the sight of anti-cheat? :tongue: . The truth is, as painful as it might be for people to hear, SoF1 was in decline from 2003 onwards. Most people who were actually good at the game moved on.

Ahhh yes! I remember something about a flaglight density, but you seem to misinformed about the reasons why I wanted it removed. It was too easy, it was like having a wallhack on the flagcarrier, stupidly easy. The fact that I never used it should be clear, I don't like cheaters, and it's cheating. The game should be about aim and reactions, not watching a light through a wall. I don't know if the webcam thing that I did once of me playing still exists, but it's flaglight and wallhack free and still in that one and only video there were people calling me a cheater.

Haha, thinking about it i've even had previous TCL directors stood behind me playing SoF1 watching me get called a cheater by nl.seals, .com and nAz members! Then there was a 'demo hack' (lololol laban). I remember having a WaX account, but I don't remember playing SoF1 much at all around that time. There was no hidden agenda or illuminati shit as to why I wasn't as good when AC came out, just the boring reason of not playing the game for years :)

Post by Evil4N »

And UD ofcourse aswell, although they were an American clan. Maebe I should add ECK to the list too.

Post by Evil4N »

HippY wrote:
Evil4N wrote:

Haxorcist = 2004
WaX = 2006

And lol that reminds me; I still remember how WaX took your suggestion to limit the flaglight density to 2 down from 4 because you got yourself pwnd by all those newskoolers  :lol:

So which of those clans did I play for which folded at the sight of anti-cheat?  :tongue: . The truth is, as painful as it might be for people to hear, SoF1 was in decline from 2003 onwards. Most people who were actually good at the game moved on.

Ahhh yes! I remember something about a flaglight density, but you seem to misinformed about the reasons why I wanted it removed. It was too easy, it was like having a wallhack on the flagcarrier, stupidly easy. The fact that I never used it should be clear, I don't like cheaters, and it's cheating. The game should be about aim and reactions, not watching a light through a wall. I don't know if the webcam thing that I did once of me playing still exists, but it's flaglight and wallhack free and still in that one and only video there were people calling me a cheater.

Haha, thinking about it i've even had previous TCL directors stood behind me playing SoF1 watching me get called a cheater by nl.seals, .com and nAz members! Then there was a 'demo hack' (lololol laban). I remember having a WaX account, but I don't remember playing SoF1 much at all around that time. There was no hidden agenda or illuminati shit as to why I wasn't as good when AC came out, just the boring reason of not playing the game for years :)
I agree SoF1 was in decline 2003 and onwards, but thats because those petty people mitsurugi, thome etc were conserving their powers even though they had nolonger any business within sof, depending on afk people will bring a decline in community, lack of innovation and further development. Both TCL and clanplay were a bunch of useless powerwhores adding nothing usefull to the community except enlarging their banlists. I know that would be different at pre-2003, but nevertheless it's a cycle that was repeated in TCL, WaX-development and XDT too. sof1.org is her endproduct.

Post by smokestaH »

SoF was 'dead' from the start. I remember when SOF2 demo came out and people went "SoF1 is dead", heck even before that they said it. SoF has always been 'dead', i guess dead meaning that the playerbase is small. Still, in the early days TCL had 4 divisions and loads of clans that didnt even get in a division or they didnt play leagues. U would meet new players on the servers who u had not seen before. So hopefully this is the end of "SoF is dead" or "SoF died in year X" because its a retarded discussion.

@ Evil4N, haha. I dont even know how to respond to this, but i will try. Do u ACTUALLY believe this is true? fml. We played MHP in the final of a cup and they had Samurai, Coke, Pain etc. Pain played great, but the rest of them did too. This was after haxorcist. But hey, lets say they did quit around 2004-2005-2006 whatever. Most of em played since 2000, surely they have the right to quit a game they barely played? MHP never played SoF except sundays, at some point for whatever reason they just cant be bothered with SoF? But hey guys watch out, lets not quit the game around/near/after/before an AC release, might ruin our SoF reputation. DL MAD etc no clue, im pretty sure they played after wax/haxorcist.
But hey, lets be extremely negative, lets think the way u think. Lets say MAD was a full on cheat clan, they all cheated, they all loved SoF and played SoF everyday. 'Oh snap guys, Haxorcist is coming out:'

MAD^Player1: oh well, im a full on cheater, i love playing the game every day but if i cant cheat, im just gonna quit the game
MAD^Player2: true that brother, im gonna quit aswell and move to another game where i can cheat.
MAD^Evilbork: ok the clan is dead.

.....1 day later.....
MAD^Player1: hey hey hey guys, GaLLo has hacked wax and we can cheat again!
MAD^Clan: cba.

Yep gallo hacked haxorcist after a day, so, still thinking with an extremely negative mindset, why the fuck did they just not return to the game they 'loved'?

btw u wernt even around when
played, they quit way before any anticheat.

This is the way YOU think, very negative, think everyone is corrupt, everyone who quits cheated, think everyone is out to 'get' u. U have ALWAYS been like this, just look at the link u provided to the MAD forum, "fuck tcl staff". now, 6 years later, its perhaps a good idea to let these conspiracy theories u have go.

Move the fuck on.

ps. Oldskool > newskool
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

smokestaH wrote: This is the way YOU think, very negative, think everyone is corrupt, everyone who quits cheated, think everyone is out to 'get' u. U have ALWAYS been like this, just look at the link u provided to the MAD forum, "fuck tcl staff". now, 6 years later, its perhaps a good idea to let these conspiracy theories u have go.

Move the fuck on.

ps. Oldskool > newskool
you sure about that? cus i heard tcl staff was behind 9/11 using bin laden as a puppet :troll:

Post by Evil4N »

smokestaH wrote:SoF was 'dead' from the start. I remember when SOF2 demo came out and people went "SoF1 is dead", heck even before that they said it. SoF has always been 'dead', i guess dead meaning that the playerbase is small. Still, in the early days TCL had 4 divisions and loads of clans that didnt even get in a division or they didnt play leagues. U would meet new players on the servers who u had not seen before. So hopefully this is the end of "SoF is dead" or "SoF died in year X" because its a retarded discussion.

@ Evil4N, haha. I dont even know how to respond to this, but i will try. Do u ACTUALLY believe this is true? fml. We played MHP in the final of a cup and they had Samurai, Coke, Pain etc. Pain played great, but the rest of them did too. This was after haxorcist. But hey, lets say they did quit around 2004-2005-2006 whatever. Most of em played since 2000, surely they have the right to quit a game they barely played? MHP never played SoF except sundays, at some point for whatever reason they just cant be bothered with SoF? But hey guys watch out, lets not quit the game around/near/after/before an AC release, might ruin our SoF reputation. DL MAD etc no clue, im pretty sure they played after wax/haxorcist.
But hey, lets be extremely negative, lets think the way u think. Lets say MAD was a full on cheat clan, they all cheated, they all loved SoF and played SoF everyday. 'Oh snap guys, Haxorcist is coming out:'

MAD^Player1: oh well, im a full on cheater, i love playing the game every day but if i cant cheat, im just gonna quit the game
MAD^Player2: true that brother, im gonna quit aswell and move to another game where i can cheat.

.....1 day later.....

Yep gallo hacked haxorcist after a day, so, still thinking with an extremely negative mindset, why the fuck did they just not return to the game they 'loved'?

This is the way YOU think, very negative, think everyone is corrupt, everyone who quits cheated, think everyone is out to 'get' u. U have ALWAYS been like this, just look at the link u provided to the MAD forum, "fuck tcl staff". now, 6 years later, its perhaps a good idea to let these conspiracy theories u have go.

Move the fuck on.

ps. Oldskool > newskool
I had this discussion over and over again: Let's have it your way: Clans didn't quit sof because Haxorcist was released: but most of their players did. Normally a anti-cheat would mean a boost for the game's population, but in SoF it was the opposite.

Also I do was around when TS played, Ive only been using the name Evilan since A>A 2004, before A>A I had been in tons of clans.

And no need for you to tell me how I should speak about the late tcl-staff. I know very well how TCL-Staff was back in 2006: making a mockery out of players and giving out tcl-weekbans. What ? You thought HyP's victory against TDW to become TCL Division 2 winner, was because HyP was a good clan ? It was a shit clan that could win because TCL-Staff banned 3 TDW players for that particular week only. It's why I note this as a default win for TDW instead :troll:

TCL died the same way as they lifed: as a bunch of ignorants old fools.

Thanks for bringing this TCL-subject up, I am always up for rants against the late TCL.
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

SOF was not dead from the start!
U know what killed sof? the 1,06 gold patch to be very honest!
Months before it came out, sof 1,03 patch actually had 600-900 servers and 200-300 was full EASY!
Belive it or not, then people came spamming the server, to download the 1,06 patch.

I downloaded it from soffiles(i belive it was)
And i went to a different sof world.. new servers, new players, new clans.

The 1,03 servers did not show in 1,06 server list... and neither the 1,06 servers in 1,03 patch.
It was like this for years.
Me and skaven even uninstalled the 1,06 patch in 2000 and went back playing 1,03 there was a clan called <DoA> Dead on arrival and first time i meet DDM Ganjaman(Fi Shady) we told him about the patches and he downloaded it straight away.. same with some DoA guys.

But it slowly died and we went back playing 1,06 for a few months - year.
Then the 1,07 patch came.
Now when you install the game, it instantly installs the patches for you.
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

well mystery solved. Raven killed its own game.

phew, now we all can go to sleep peacefully :)
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

Evil4N wrote:Don't know about WaX, Haxorcist folded alot already.

DL MAD MHP WM TS .COM, that was all of em I think, propably more ofcourse.

Your turn, smoke, oldskooling boy
WM players sticked around in different clans, ECK players sticked around in different clans, .com players sticked around in different clans.. MHP players sticked around.. Titus,Smith etc.. in fact smith was very good on wax
TS doom / G doom good on wax aswell, outsida/freak awesone on wax and the list goes on..

hippy was awesome on haxorcist, pretty much carried CPG :D

Post by Evil4N »

Fuckemup wrote:SOF was not dead from the start!
U know what killed sof? the 1,06 gold patch to be very honest!
Months before it came out, sof 1,03 patch actually had 600-900 servers and 200-300 was full EASY!
Belive it or not, then people came spamming the server, to download the 1,06 patch.

I downloaded it from soffiles(i belive it was)
And i went to a different sof world.. new servers, new players, new clans.

The 1,03 servers did not show in 1,06 server list... and neither the 1,06 servers in 1,03 patch.
It was like this  for years.
Me and skaven even uninstalled the 1,06 patch in 2000 and went back playing 1,03 there was a clan called <DoA> Dead on arrival and first time i meet DDM Ganjaman(Fi Shady) we told him about the patches and he downloaded it straight away.. same with some DoA guys.

But it slowly died and we went back playing 1,06 for a few months - year.
Then the 1,07 patch came.
Now when you install the game, it instantly installs the patches for you.
WHY RAVEN WHY

Post by Dusty »

Damn Evilan, it's like discussing with a flower

Post by smokestaH »

Evil4N wrote:
smokestaH wrote:SoF was 'dead' from the start. I remember when SOF2 demo came out and people went "SoF1 is dead", heck even before that they said it. SoF has always been 'dead', i guess dead meaning that the playerbase is small. Still, in the early days TCL had 4 divisions and loads of clans that didnt even get in a division or they didnt play leagues. U would meet new players on the servers who u had not seen before. So hopefully this is the end of "SoF is dead" or "SoF died in year X" because its a retarded discussion.

.....1 day later.....

Move the fuck on.

ps. Oldskool > newskool
I had this discussion over and over again: Let's have it your way: Clans didn't quit sof because Haxorcist was released: but most of their players did. Normally a anti-cheat would mean a boost for the game's population, but in SoF it was the opposite.

Also I do was around when TS played, Ive only been using the name Evilan since A>A 2004, before A>A I had been in tons of clans.

And no need for you to tell me how I should speak about the late tcl-staff. I know very well how TCL-Staff was back in 2006: making a mockery out of players and giving out tcl-weekbans. What ? You thought HyP's victory against TDW to become TCL Division 2 winner, was because HyP was a good clan ? It was a shit clan that could win because TCL-Staff banned 3 TDW players for that particular week only. It's why I note this as a default win for TDW instead  :troll:

TCL died the same way as they lifed: as a bunch of ignorants old fools.

Thanks for bringing this TCL-subject up, I am always up for rants against the late TCL.
:troll: . Good troll.