Question for ya'll!

General Discussion: SoF Community Forum.
Reactions: 1

Re: Question for ya'll!

Post by MinatO »

Yes smoke, what did you think man. Hyp could actually beat Hades, the hypercarry from TDW if he wasnt banned? WTF YOU THINKING MAN.
I BET YOU WERE THE GUY WHO HIT HIS SCOOTER, JUST TO WIN TCL DIVISION 2. Fucking conspiracy man, I told you Evilan, I told you!
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

YEAH MAN HYP NOOBS.

So glad HyP died after they lost against me and MP in Japan (after TDW I was MP Cuinhel)
Reactions: 3

Post by TotalitioN »

Dont worry ill pwn u all

Np for me

Me vs hyp i win as usual

Me vs tdw i win as usual

Np i was in Many clans under Many names
I was playing this game in 1988 till now
Ive seems Many patches but the 0.2.6 patch was the one that made the diffrences
Now u had a schotgun in the game and Its spray was fantastic

When i was in (ktfhfscb) clan we pwnd hole sof in ease and won the grth leageu finals in division 35

So i had My peak that year i Think

Sof players are better now they have better hacks and better skillls what a noob is now was a descent player in a clan back then

I hope u all Will respect me now for My oldscoolnes
Reactions: 0

Post by smokestaH »

Evil4N wrote:YEAH MAN HYP NOOBS.

So glad HyP died after they lost against me and MP in Japan (after TDW I was MP Cuinhel)
Reading this, i'd think, nice attempt at trollin. But then when i know u have posted it, i know u are actually serious about it.
So besides the fact that u think 15 clans quit SoF when haxorcist got released, u actually think a stable clan like HyP would quit after a lose. First up, we played MP almost every season in TCL/CPL whatever, i believe we only lost to them ONCE which was on japan right, it was very laggy for me lopes and enoid, MP didnt have any problems it looked like. It wasnt even our 'main' lineup so why would the lose bother me enough to ragequit the team? And finally u didnt even play the game.

So ya, again u have some theories mixed up.

Post by Evil4N »

smokestaH wrote: u actually think a stable clan like HyP would quit after a lose.
yes

Post by smokestaH »

Like i said, u have things mixed up. But dont worry buddy, i am here for all your questions, perhaps we might even resolve that SoF trauma of yours.

Post by Proxima »

butcha wrote:WM players sticked around in different clans, ECK players sticked around in different clans, .com players sticked around in different clans.. MHP players sticked around.. Titus,Smith etc.. in fact smith was very good on wax
TS doom / G doom good on wax aswell, outsida/freak awesone on wax and the list goes on..

hippy was awesome on haxorcist, pretty much carried CPG :D
There were 2 Dooms. The first one was Saint’s son Doomy, he was pretty skilled in 02 and with Wizard he was the strongest in T#E at that point I think, later he joined EFZ. The other one was
Doom and he wasn’t any good on wax, I recruited him and also recommend him at the end days of .com but was far from the same level anymore. He didn’t play for long though, just joined us and went inactive like lot of the bunch did. Frankly few of the oldies impressed me on wax, but agree Smith was a legit recruit. Got to know him when we played WL, me and him carried both teams in the quarter finals which we lost - not sure what year it was maybe late 04 or winter 05, UK won it and they had a sick lineup in Blade, Zoomy, Pazey, Craneo, Hippy, Fatty, Voodoo and more. I gathered the Nordic Countries team which consisted of me, Karhu, Jr Butcha, Meffy, Snakey, Silver, Bleeder, Voltage, Jinesy and Ninjo...

Arez = Jr, fucken squirm.

Found these screens on a old SoF cd, and also came across a folder entitled MiB. A dm clan by [iX]Shadow and Thom with me (Exodus), Jr, Ape, Anubis, Muscles and some others. Oh, remember that Asia aka being tormented for posting her fake pictures of a random polish model @ cpl? Finally caved into the pressure of guilt for being fraudulent on msn, ended up getting married with Static I heard.

These ones is for Hippy…

[Hyp] aka Ole^Gicctf

Dusty, is that you?

Good times, feel like installing this shit again for nostalgia.

Post by smokestaH »

@ Dusty, remember this match? :mrgreen:

It was the first game for the CLANPLAY ladder.

Jozef = I think baros but i have no idea.
Diablo = Fujin's brother, so he said. Diablo was actually around before Fujin would always see him on the servers etc. When he got a new internet all of the sudden his 'brother' Fujin appeared and joined E. Diablo wasnt around anymore. So ya, fujin = Diablo.
Pxyco = A spanish player, who played for MD, , ECK but always changing his name, fuck knows what to call him. I just called him by his real name, Joseca.

The 'best' part about this game was the drama afterwards on MP forum which was hosted on clanplay.

Post by Evil4N »

smokestaH wrote:Like i said, u have things mixed up. But dont worry buddy, i am here for all your questions, perhaps we might even resolve that SoF trauma of yours.
lmfao, I am not the one who keeps posting old screenshots, obvious I am not the one who got a trauma.

Post by Proxima »

Now who's more owned, the screenshots who you're commenting on, or the obsessed tit who spent the past 4-5 years of his life getting some sort of recognition in this game? I understand perfectly what's going on with you, pains you doesn't it?

Evilan went to A>A and hit as hard as he could with a trauma troll.

Proxima - And he's still a miserable failure.

Post by smokestaH »

Evil4N wrote:
smokestaH wrote:Like i said, u have things mixed up. But dont worry buddy, i am here for all your questions, perhaps we might even resolve that SoF trauma of yours.
lmfao, I am not the one who keeps posting old screenshots, obvious I am not the one who got a trauma.
well, how else would u like i did it? Just post and say "remember that match against MP, ya that one about 9 years ago"? Screenshots are like pictures, they are memories. I would not be able to remember anything if i didnt have screenshots to refresh my memory. So when u say we lost to MP on japan and that u played, i can easily look it up, oh wait on a second :shake: , no Evil4N here!

My screenshots are on my Data harddrive, i never format it. It has alot of old random shit like Received files from MSN and MSN logs. 400 'oldskool' screenshots combined 34 MB. There really is no reason for me to delete this, why would i? If its time for my harddisk to die, well then everything is lost....oh no never mind, i uploaded every single screenshot to sof1.org :troll:

Post by Evil4N »

HyP was on a winning streak when I joined them as defender.
After HyP kicked me, they had to play against MP.
They lost against MP and died.

End.

Post by butcha »

nice screens smoke and prox, keep em commin.. alot of players u forget and u see em on ss and it goes like "damn, what happen to that guy he was cool etc"
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

too bad nobody got screens from demo - 1,03 times :(
Miss those color8 bugs, when u checked scores etc.. jolz

@ prox this nC team was bullox. nC ar€z was me yea?
you guys were not good enough to play with the original nC team d:

Post by smokestaH »

Evil4N wrote:HyP was on a winning streak when I joined them as defender.
After HyP kicked me, they had to play against MP.
They lost against MP and died.

End.
Ok, chief.

Post by Dusty »

smokestaH wrote:@ Dusty, remember this match?  :mrgreen:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
It was the first game for the CLANPLAY ladder.

Jozef = I think baros but i have no idea.
Diablo = Fujin's brother, so he said. Diablo was actually around before Fujin would always see him on the servers etc. When he got a new internet all of the sudden his 'brother' Fujin appeared and joined E. Diablo wasnt around anymore. So ya, fujin = Diablo.
Pxyco = A spanish player, who played for MD, , ECK but always changing his name, fuck knows what to call him. I just called him by his real name, Joseca.

The 'best' part about this game was the drama afterwards on MP forum which was hosted on clanplay.

yeah i remember that match clear. Raped MP with their 'high skilled line up'.

Can't believe I lost from Proxima on jpn :troll: must be hax

Post by WeedsSonofZeus »

Original nC team was something like jun,xiero,ninjo +2 hehe

Post by butcha »

WeedsSonofZeus wrote:Original nC team was something like jun,xiero,ninjo +2 hehe
think it was skaven,bleeder,deemer,voltage + above, so basiclly same team lol
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

naah, def not the same team.
original team was better in my eyes, also in the league =)
GI nightbreeze from finland was really good at these times pretty much carried the team together with Xiero and his cousin Soheil then we had me,bobban,ninjo,bom,gman,bleeder,skaven.
pretty much kicked everyones butt in the world leagues.. only ENG gave us challange

Post by MinatO »

Speaking of GI, GI MAM NL still playing SOF1. Thought she was on pension like 10 years ago so how fucking would she be now? lol