Question for ya'll!

General Discussion: SoF Community Forum.
Reactions: 6

Re: Question for ya'll!

Post by Fuckemup »

smokestaH wrote:
Spoiler:
Wp butch, i think they are making fun of u!
ICDP DeVoN is that me?
could imagine myself whoring that tag for ICDP, ive used it in G and TF tho...
gg.

Zante, indeed some inbred swedish guy... reminds me of Fuzzy *PUKES*
hippys 1on1 league? when was this? you mean the one DeMoN won, by 2 defaults over me and hippy? and pussied out for rematch d:
Last edited by ShocK on 15 Jan 2013, 08:22, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: multimania url triggering malware alert
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

Fuckemup wrote:
smokestaH wrote:
Spoiler:
Wp butch, i think they are making fun of u!
ICDP DeVoN is that me?
could imagine myself whoring that tag for ICDP, ive used it in G and TF tho...
gg.

Zante, indeed some inbred swedish guy... reminds me of Fuzzy *PUKES*
hippys 1on1 league? when was this? you mean the one DeMoN won, by 2 defaults over me and hippy? and pussied out for rematch d:
nah, this was in 2004.. so alot newer, think it died when the quater finals were bout to b played so none won it
Last edited by ShocK on 10 Apr 2013, 21:47, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: multimania url triggering malware alert
Reactions: 0

Post by Smith »

lol @ old [.de] screens.

was a funny time

Post by Baros »

Had fun reading this thread. Thanks for all the great memories.

Was that bum hippy really in efz? If you'd only know how much they hated him. Especially after the clanplay league debacle.

Double post: Added to original @15 Oct 2013, 21:10
smokestaH wrote:the original ICDP was Thom, Cof and some other baddies. It was at the time of TCL vs Clanplay. Me and Baros played in Clanplay (Different clans) and ICDP played in TCL. One night Baros asked me if i wanted to help ICDP vs [P] , to piss Indy off. It was on Bronx, we played as ICDP DMX and ICDP Koe, i loved playing against clans like [P], i could bulldozer my way through their attack/mid/def take flag and repeat , def/mid/attack. We ended up smashing them (pretty much 5v2, let the other 3 icdp guys def the base) [P] cried and we me and baros got banned from TCL. Ah good old Indeever and Obi-Wan two of the biggest mongoloids to ever play this game.
I remember that. Indeever nearly cried.

Post by Indeever »

EX CW wrote:Well I played in the early days and was lucky to be in =CW= although it helped being good mates with freaked in RL!
(Shout to Antrax,Hippy,Fatty,Deniz)

I also played a bit with MD in the early days. (Marks/Esk/Pappi)

There were some great players back then no doubt.
Klone was rumored to be 2 people using the same char hence the name.
God knows how they were that good with a 150 plus ping!>!?!!?!?
Hippy was awesome, horrible to train with though!!!
Remeber HK no shotgun clan?? HeHe

-Dark- were great clan and another RL mate Audio played with them for a bit.
RAF were also highly thought of till half there players got kicked for hacking...but what do you expect from a russian clan!
:biggrin:

Other good clans were MOD (great skins guys) and NL Seals were cool players.
There was also the infamous !girl clan played by...boys :S

ECK had some serious pussyholes in it...yeah Cyber Im looking at you!

As for who was the best I guess it depended on the day tbh, as alot of the top clans could beat each other.
Audio, great guy! had lots of fun with thim :)

Found some old info on a hd, an old cleanmemberslist when bad and -dark- become one:
Leaders :
-> Indeever aka Indy aka Pantera ( -DARK-, [fi], -DARK- )
-> 3uTh‰ÒƒsÓ‰ aka EuT ( ]BEF[, =DH=, [fi], -DARK- )
Members :
-> Ghostdog ( NL.SEALS, [CC], {DC} 2x, =MAD=, -DARK-, -KC- 2x, [MoD], -DARK- )
-> InTruDer ( CTF cpt, only -DARK- )
-> JaFFa aka Jelly d00d ( DM cpt, -DARK- only )
-> Krono$ ( [MAD], -DARK- )
-> Mytos ( [B4B], -WM-, -DARK- )
-> Perku ( [BrZ] )
-> Puma ( -DARK- only )
-> Sphinx ( FI, -DARK- )
-> Wucho ( only -DARK- )
-> Zeus ( <Fi>, -DARK- )
-> AUDIO (only -DARK-)
-> Nightmare (only -DARK-)
-> Hydra (-DARK-, BAD, EFZ, BAD)
-> Passoa ( MD, BAD)
-> Horus (BAD, more info later)
-> Mariner (BAD, don't know if he also came over, info later)
-> Fanty (BAD, more info later)
-> Fener (BAD, more info later)
-> Blade (BAD, more info later)
-> Tubie aka TubeKilleR (always -DARK-)
-> Flesh aka Damian (X, BAD)
-> Mclenchie (PaLiaN, -DARK-)
-> Morbid (WZ)
-> **** (X, waiting until TDM starts, then he will be updated)
-> Slayer (BRZ, -DARK-, .com, X, waiting until TDM starts, in .com for CTF)
-> Pranet (-DARK-, PaLiaN, Waiting until TDM starts.)
-> Pyxis (DARK, PaLiaN, Solid )
-> Fubar (BAD, [X],FI, E)

Inactive:
-> Cookie (WZ ,[fi], -WM-, probably more)
-> Obelix (always -DARK-)
-> DDreameRR (1 clan before -DARK-, long time ago)
-> Cookie (WZ ,[fi], -WM-, more)
-> Blackking (GK, PaLiaN)
-> KingKirk ( GK, PaLiaN)
-> MoBB (BRZ, inactive playing sof II)
Or this one :clap:
-DARK-

By joining the -DARK-ness you are declaring that you will obey the following rules under any circumstances

1) Never shall you verbally abuse any other clans and their members under whatever circumstances.

2) Never shall you show your frustration to other clans, for there are crueler ways to punish you enemies. So if you’re verbally attacked by another clan or it’s member(s) than let them break their teeth but don’t bite back. A person who is showing such lame behavior is doing it because he just realized that he is wrong/looser. The best part is that when you turn around and walk away he stays wrong/looser. ☺
Be cruel, be -DARK-, show no mercy. Just do it in more intellectual ways than stated above.

3) ICQ and IRC are necessary, as well as a working email address.

4) If you’re not able to be at a meeting which was planned, (this includes wars, trainings, voting, etc.) you will reply at the -DARK- clan forum at http://www.ebandituk.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; . This you will do in time. Not showing up at several meetings without telling so to the clan leader could result in extrusion out of the clan. (see 5)

5) Any important decisions such as extrusions will be preceded as follows:

a) Clan leader brings forward the issue to be discussed (unless it’s him who has to be judged. In that case the issue may be brought forward by any full member) and sets time for a meeting to be held on an IRC channel.

b) Every clan member including clan leader votes. (except for the trial members and the judged member) This happens in an IRC chat box. If the issue has to do with extrusion of a member, than the relevant person may not be present. The votes may not be affected by player’s skills on the battlefield.

c) Depending on the amount of votes for and against the player/decision will or will not be kicked/taken. (if the votes are tied than the player/decision SHALL be extruded/taken)

6) If any member shall violate rule #1, #2 and/or #3, than he will be treated as stated in rule 5 (except for trial members)

7) A person who is willing to join the clan should be forwarded to the clan leader. No clan member has the right to permit a potential -DARK- member to wear our tag. A player has the right to wear the tag as soon as he becomes a trial member.
8) A person who joins our ranks MUST stay on trial for 1 month. In this month he must show his skills and will to be part of -DARK- clan. If this is not the case than the clan leader shall decide whether or not to kick this member. A trial member does not have the right to an extrusion carried out by rule 5. NO voting will be held. A trial member also does not have the right to vote for issues which are carried out through rule 5. If a trial member passes his probation month, he becomes a full member. :p That means he shall be treated the same way and have the same rights as every other member of -DARK-.
Every member shall respect rule # 8. (Meaning even elite players have to be a month on trial)
9) Clan leader is just a regular member who is willing to take leadership. If he violates any of the above stated rules he will be treated like a regular member. (see 5)
10) If clan members are not happy with the leadership than they can act as stated in rule # 5. If clan leader has to turn over the leadership he may stay a member if he wishes, unless his amputation has to do with violating rule #1, #2 and/or #3.

Alpha version by -DARK- DDreameRR 12/2001
dmd
Netherlands

Post by dmd »

MinatO wrote:
butcha wrote:
MinatO wrote:
Proxima wrote:You forgot doa/toker in that lineup though, that summer they won sct season 1 and [.com] won tcl season 8 div. 1. Shortly after Escuro called it a day and I went to ]G[. At that point it was basically me, d-ss, jr, payday, doa, nukem, carnage, dodge, freak, geus and cryp keeping it alive. A little later timelow, weirdo, hippy, skarly joined. Then the clan died in early 2005 and I went to [Hyp] for some weeks with jr, then joined and revived ]G[ again with jr in early 2006.

Btw you were ]G[Omen right? I remember that name on top of some screens in the old forum by Scar.[/quote]Where in this timeline did MP vs G TCL finals fit in? 2006? Marocctf1 it was.

Not sure if anyone still has the screens but the lineup was something like:
G: Pazey, Craneo, Proxima, Bleeder, ...
MP: Fushy, Dumond, Time, Dawn(me), Bundy

Arguebly the hardest games I ever played. I always believed I was at my peak there...but both Dumond and Pazey were beyond anyone else there, which made it hard to believe that they were even playing clean to begin with.[/quote]
this one?

http://www.darkavenger.it/clang/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=308" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/quote]Yep those are the games. I remember them as if they were played yesterday. Me/time/bundy had such a hard time keeping up but it was basically 1 man who carried us in those games (even though we lost). Knowing how hard it was for us, made it even more insane when Dumond had 100+ frags on the second map. Nowadays 100 frags ain't really special, but I've never known anybody else would or could do that vs the lineup that G used there. Specially in a game that you're losing actually.[/quote]

Yes I remember those games. I was on a rampage that game. Before this match we won the semi-finale against UdE on holdingyard. If Fushy was able to play marocctf vs ]G[ i think we would have won the game. Good times.... too bad its over.

Post by MinatO »

dmd wrote:
MinatO wrote:
butcha wrote:
MinatO wrote:
Proxima wrote:You forgot doa/toker in that lineup though, that summer they won sct season 1 and [.com] won tcl season 8 div. 1. Shortly after Escuro called it a day and I went to ]G[. At that point it was basically me, d-ss, jr, payday, doa, nukem, carnage, dodge, freak, geus and cryp keeping it alive. A little later timelow, weirdo, hippy, skarly joined. Then the clan died in early 2005 and I went to [Hyp] for some weeks with jr, then joined and revived ]G[ again with jr in early 2006.

Btw you were ]G[Omen right? I remember that name on top of some screens in the old forum by Scar.[/quote]Where in this timeline did MP vs G TCL finals fit in? 2006? Marocctf1 it was.

Not sure if anyone still has the screens but the lineup was something like:
G: Pazey, Craneo, Proxima, Bleeder, ...
MP: Fushy, Dumond, Time, Dawn(me), Bundy

Arguebly the hardest games I ever played. I always believed I was at my peak there...but both Dumond and Pazey were beyond anyone else there, which made it hard to believe that they were even playing clean to begin with.[/quote]
this one?

http://www.darkavenger.it/clang/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=308" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/quote]Yep those are the games. I remember them as if they were played yesterday. Me/time/bundy had such a hard time keeping up but it was basically 1 man who carried us in those games (even though we lost). Knowing how hard it was for us, made it even more insane when Dumond had 100+ frags on the second map. Nowadays 100 frags ain't really special, but I've never known anybody else would or could do that vs the lineup that G used there. Specially in a game that you're losing actually.[/quote]

Yes I remember those games. I was on a rampage that game. Before this match we won the semi-finale against UdE on holdingyard. If Fushy was able to play marocctf vs ]G[ i think we would have won the game. Good times.... too bad its over.[/quote]Too bad indeed. Other games don't keep me interested these days.
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Yep. We could have prolonged it if it wasn't for this mismanagement from the Wales people.
Reactions: 2

Post by Picard »

Not sure who was the best, but I had a lot of respect for Seal NL, great bunch of people, sadly lost contact with peter, also eCK, EFZ, MHP, G, C20, .com, HYP, MP and A>A will never leave my hearth no matter if they are new or oldschool.

Still the best multiplayer experience of my penis, met great people and all who are left are Smoke and Evilan, why oh why did this era had to end.

Edit:

anyone know if that [@]MAM is still alive? wasnt she like a legit old woman?

also if anyone remembers A>A Lizzy, plz hook me up

Post by MinatO »

Hard to say who was the best.
For me personally:
2001-2006 - Hippy
2006-2011 - Pazey/Dumond

Post by Proxima »

Get real. WaX put the foot down in ‘04 on a buck of limited talent hacks and they turn into big retiring pussies. Also I would replace Craneo with Dumond. He was good in '06, but overall didn’t play enough to get on that tiny list of yours.
Sam

Post by Sam »

MinatO wrote:Hard to say who was the best.
For me personally:
2001-2006 - Hippy
2006-2011 - Pazey/Dumond
Hippy was the best around 2001?

I've had a read through this whole forum thread and I'm amazed that nobody has mentioned [GI], they were one of the best if not the best clan(s) around 2000-2003 times.

Also the best player in that time had to be RemZone, maybe a lot of you didn't play back then and started after their time. However, I'd have to say that [GI] are in the top 5 for best clans ever.

But with the best player ever, I'd have to say RemZone tops that one - I'm not taking anything away from Hippy, don't get me wrong but this is just my opinion.

Post by Fuckemup »

Sam wrote:
MinatO wrote:Hard to say who was the best.
For me personally:
2001-2006 - Hippy
2006-2011 - Pazey/Dumond
Hippy was the best around 2001?

I've had a read through this whole forum thread and I'm amazed that nobody has mentioned [GI], they were one of the best if not the best clan(s) around 2000-2003 times.

Also the best player in that time had to be RemZone, maybe a lot of you didn't play back then and started after their time. However, I'd have to say that [GI] are in the top 5 for best clans ever.

But with the best player ever, I'd have to say RemZone tops that one - I'm not taking anything away from Hippy, don't get me wrong but this is just my opinion.
I was around these times, saw them start GI and saw it dying.
I do not agree with you on this one, not at all.
And for me Nightbreeze in GI was better then RemZone :mrgreen:
I don't say they were bad, but for me they couldn't keep up with the "strongest" clans around this era.
seals, eC*K, .com and [MoD] /later/ =CW= rocked the oldskool euro side for a few years tbh.
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

all clans who strangely decided to quit when Haxorcist was released.
Sam

Post by Sam »

And for me Nightbreeze in GI was better then RemZone  :mrgreen:
I'm sorry but around the 2001-2003 times Nightbreeze wasn't in GI, the 5-man line-up for TCL was RemZone, Knut, WaRmongR, Yido & Gilley.

That line-up was unstoppable back then and RemZone just couldn't be beaten, are you sure that you was around during their time?
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

He might be confused with the era 1995-1998.

Post by Fossil »

In the end its a team game and not quake 1v1. One player could be worse than another player but when he is in a team they might even get better results with the 'worse' player. I've seen plenty of players who get uneffective frags that have no impact on the outcome of the game. And i've seen players who are super good at decision making in game. Right plays at the right time.

Post by Fuckemup »

Sam wrote:
I'm sorry but around the 2001-2003 times Nightbreeze wasn't in GI, the 5-man line-up for TCL was RemZone, Knut, WaRmongR, Yido & Gilley.

That line-up was unstoppable back then and RemZone just couldn't be beaten, are you sure that you was around during their time?
I do remember playing those players but can't remember what years they were around in that clan.
I remember being in the first [nC] team (nordic countries) with Nightbreeze he was a beast :mrgreen:
So nightbreeze in GI was abit later?
Were you also in GI clan.
Sam

Post by Sam »

Fuckemup wrote:
Sam wrote:

I do remember playing those players but can't remember what years they were around in that clan.
I remember being in the first [nC] team (nordic countries) with Nightbreeze he was a beast  :mrgreen:
So nightbreeze in GI was abit later?
Were you also in GI clan.
Well I was in GI around 2001-2003 and I don't remember a Nightbreeze being in the clan, not whilst I was playing anyway.

Post by maker »

jR must have mistaken 2001-2003 with 1901-1903.