Question for ya'll!

General Discussion: SoF Community Forum.
Reactions: 0

Re: Question for ya'll!

Post by Proxima »

Fuckemup wrote:naah, def not the same team.
original team was better in my eyes, also in the league =)
GI nightbreeze from finland was really good at these times pretty much carried the team together with Xiero and his cousin Soheil then we had me,bobban,ninjo,bom,gman,bleeder,skaven.
pretty much kicked everyones butt in the world leagues.. only ENG gave us challange
Bollox, bollox and bollox, stop sounding like a broken record with your demo 1.03 this and that, it’s getting retarded. This nC team was way better than the old one with Xiero, this old GI fart and his mutant gay cousin. Only Xiero was a monster in that lineup. Think about it, our best lineup was you, me, Butcha, Karhu, Bleeder + Meffy in defense, who was pretty decent back then. That team would nuke most teams even NL. And don’t forget Karhu was also a fucking heavy back then, pretty much carried GT in all their matches.

Also in that 1/8 finals vs Germany, I remember I was on ts with Bleeder and Voltage and that they wanted to chit chat about meeting and shit in Finland instead of playing. Oh yea don’t fucken ask how I remember stuff like that from 8 years ago, but I do somehow by looking at the screens. Then Snakey, Meffy’s son who hadn’t played since [MoD] died had 20 kills 60 deaths or something.

Naw if you actually showed up when we played we would have stand a fair chance. With you, me, Karhu, Bleeder and Butch there, we would crush Germany easily. Then put up a good fight vs NL that could’ve gone either way tbh. It’s all about discipline and sacrifice for the team, and that have you lacked a lot of over the years my friend.
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

yes jr, egocentrick fuck :mrgreen:
Reactions: 1

Post by MinatO »

I'm curious for juniors next post.

Post by butcha »

MinatO wrote:I'm curious for juniors next post.
Na ppl with 250 mhz and 10 fps + 500 pings were better, 1.03 in 99 (fuck internet barley existed lol) kicked ass :troll:
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

Proxima wrote:
GI nightbreeze from finland was really good at these times pretty much carried the team together with Xiero and his cousin Soheil then we had me,bobban,ninjo,bom,gman,bleeder,skaven.
pretty much kicked everyones butt in the world leagues.. only ENG gave us challange
Bollox, bollox and bollox, stop sounding like a broken record with your demo 1.03 this and that, it’s getting retarded. This nC team was way better than the old one with Xiero, this old GI fart and his mutant gay cousin. Only Xiero was a monster in that lineup. Think about it, our best lineup was you, me, Butcha, Karhu, Bleeder + Meffy in defense, who was pretty decent back then. That team would nuke most teams even NL. And don’t forget Karhu was also a fucking heavy back then, pretty much carried GT in all their matches.

Also in that 1/8 finals vs Germany, I remember I was on ts with Bleeder and Voltage and that they wanted to chit chat about meeting and shit in Finland instead of playing. Oh yea don’t fucken ask how I remember stuff like that from 8 years ago, but I do somehow by looking at the screens. Then Snakey, Meffy’s son who hadn’t played since [MoD] died had 20 kills 60 deaths or something.

Naw if you actually showed up when we played we would have stand a fair chance. With you, me, Karhu, Bleeder and Butch there, we would crush Germany easily. Then put up a good fight vs NL that could’ve gone either way tbh. It’s all about discipline and sacrifice for the team, and that have you lacked a lot of over the years my friend.
You seriously never heared of Fi Soheil?
Weedy please tell em bro d:

he was cousin of Xiero and Ninjo.. not of nightbreeze.
He actually thought them sof, had shit connection pinged like 100-120 while xiero pinged 45-70.
He was fucking skilled mate, not many players gave me a hardtime back then but he did.

How come we spanked evey team for the world league then? and now u even didn't get pass the Germany team, they had about the same team back then.. but Freak and Nukem playing instead of dewey :lol:
And nightbreeze was very good, he quit really early but he was like skarly in DL.. One man army, even tho GI lost amost every match they played, he capped and still recovered alot and always end up with 100-150 score higher then his teammates.. don't know if he was hacking but i couldn't kill the fucker. Then we had bom, that easily could do meffys defence, and bobban on his top in e.com times? dude your fucking sleeping.
Posting screenies of beating his old e.os clan, coming back from a 5-6 years break with ppl who never played sof, shame they even capped on you riminal fucks tbh :clap:

Only 1 you could compere with these should be bleeder defending, and he was already doing that for us aswell :mrgreen: + ninjo + gman(realfriend of mine and bom) ajajajaj
And good connections did exist in 99-200.
Me and my father had isdn 1 mbit (always 50-80 ping same as today with 100mbit, wtf??)
And tbh, i lag more now then i did back then.. even tho i pinged 70-150(played alot of us servers)
And even using Cyan colours(before they deleted it in 1,07 patch cause it causes lags) i never lagged like i do today... invisible skins???? never heared/saw it before 2009-2010.
Servers today are complete shit, and new computers = bad for sof. i just bought a new 1 2 gb graphic card, 1 gb ram etc etc... and still can't get 150 steady fps in a 14 year old game.

gg

Post by butcha »

Fuckemup wrote:
Proxima wrote:

You seriously never heared of Fi Soheil?
Weedy please tell em bro d:

he was cousin of Xiero and Ninjo.. not of nightbreeze.
He actually thought them sof, had shit connection pinged like 100-120 while xiero pinged 45-70.
He was fucking skilled mate, not many players gave me a hardtime back then but he did.

How come we spanked evey team for the world league then? and now u even didn't get pass the Germany team, they had about the same team back then.. but Freak  and Nukem playing instead of dewey  :lol:
And nightbreeze was very good, he quit really early but he was like skarly in DL.. One man army, even tho GI lost amost every match they played, he capped and still recovered alot and always end up with 100-150 score higher then his teammates.. don't know if he was hacking but i couldn't kill the fucker. Then we had bom, that easily could do meffys defence, and bobban on his top in e.com times? dude your fucking sleeping.
Posting screenies of beating his old e.os clan, coming back from a 5-6 years break with ppl who never played sof, shame they even capped on you riminal fucks tbh  :clap:

Only 1 you could compere with these should be bleeder defending, and he was already doing that for us aswell  :mrgreen: + ninjo + gman(realfriend of mine and bom) ajajajaj
And good connections did exist in 99-200.
Me and my father had isdn 1 mbit  (always 50-80 ping same as today with 100mbit, wtf??)
And tbh, i lag more now then i did back then.. even tho i pinged 70-150(played alot of us servers)
And even using Cyan colours(before they deleted it in 1,07 patch cause it causes lags) i never lagged like i do today... invisible skins???? never heared/saw it before 2009-2010.
Servers today are complete shit, and new computers = bad for sof. i just bought a new 1 2 gb graphic card, 1 gb ram etc etc... and still can't get 150 steady fps in a 14 year old game.

gg[/quote]
I know how he felt, thats like me playing with iguun and snake :troll: :troll: :troll:
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Ahh yeah the good old hacking days before Haxorcist

Post by butcha »

MinatO wrote:Speaking of GI, GI MAM NL still playing SOF1. Thought she was on pension like 10 years ago so how fucking would she be now? lol
its a fake lol, i started using that tag and beating ppl on jrs server (i have like 22 ping there) and ppl thought it was dende, then next day i see like 10 mAms on sof lol, think its meffy not bothering to swap tag again lol

Post by smokestaH »

butcha wrote:nice screens smoke and prox, keep em commin.. alot of players u forget and u see em on ss and it goes like "damn, what happen to that guy he was cool etc"
They are all on sof1.org @ http://www.sof1.org/gallery/album.php?album_id=7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; . A few screens are not mine, heck im not even one them but they are in my screen folder. Not alot pre-2003. Almost all of em are from 2004 onwards. Dont think i made screens before, and if i did i uploaded to those upload pages Jonesy etc had. Most of em died.

These 2 are still up http://members.multimania.nl/tclmagical/uploader/files/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and http://members.multimania.nl/uberjonesy/files/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; but they are not loading for me now, heck one of them gives a warning about it not being safe. Use at own risk! :mrgreen:

Post by smokestaH »

Image - Nice one D-SS, clever dude used max brightness to take the screenshot haha

Post by smokestaH »

U can use this one again, Evil4N!

Post by smokestaH »

Wp butch, i think they are making fun of u!
Last edited by ShocK on 15 Jan 2013, 08:24, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: multimania url triggering malware alert

Post by smokestaH »

Dont think i have these 2 screenshots

Stack that collection, smallsons.
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

on some of the screens in your folder i can see the name Zante pop up
is he that scandinavian guy that joined Kod and spammed our forum, but hardly ever played a match?

Post by butcha »

smokestaH wrote:
Spoiler:
Wp butch, i think they are making fun of u!
Hahha, yea looks like it :mrgreen: but in my defence, if time has more points than ape.. means somethings odd *cough* hacks *cough*
smokestaH wrote:Dont think i have these 2 screenshots
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Stack that collection, smallsons.
LOL GT kami, til this day i have never ever seen someone play sof like him, he didnt like strafe left and right. he used forward + back or something like that

Post by smokestaH »

Ah ya, i still remember why we lost this divison to FRU. We had played DC/GT the week before and we won. I am not sure what happened but Kami threatened to ddos attack me. And he did so when we had to play FRU on sunday. My internet was barely working, would get a speed of 20kb. I kept freezing / lagging. I guess my internet was....recovering. The second map it got more playable and we won that map, but we had lost the first one. I remember taking a screen from the convo i had with Kami where he said he would do it. And no it was just a bad day for my internet, Kami did actually ddos me or whatever, the mofo was actually into shit like that.

Second place instead of first, i still wake up screaming in the middle of the night.

Post by smokestaH »

Nijogeth wrote:on some of the screens in your folder i can see the name Zante pop up
is he that scandinavian guy that joined Kod and spammed our forum, but hardly ever played a match?
Yes. he was from sweden, he was abit weird so pretty sure its the same one!
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

I was in TT back then ;/ and I was a damn TT-ego.

Post by butcha »

smokestaH wrote:
Spoiler:
Ah ya, i still remember why we lost this divison to FRU. We had played DC/GT the week before and we won. I am not sure what happened but Kami threatened to ddos attack me. And he did so when we had to play FRU on sunday. My internet was barely working, would get a speed of 20kb. I kept freezing / lagging. I guess my internet was....recovering. The second map it got more playable and we won that map, but we had lost the first one. I remember taking a screen from the convo i had with Kami where he said he would do it. And no it was just a bad day for my internet, Kami did actually ddos me or whatever, the mofo was actually into shit like that.

Second place instead of first, i still wake up screaming in the middle of the night.
oh i remember that season, i played in team.xg/md.. anyway we raped ude 23-0 on maroc, good days when widescreen eyes shinji knew his place(behind me :troll: ) think it was me hippy bob static and wierdo or cudve been eskobar

Btw any1 remembers hippys 1o1 tournament, riZen??

Post by smokestaH »

These screens came from the magical link, if u wanne check em out. Alot of random shit on there, i dont know if there is a way to download all the images at once. I just looked at the names and opened each one to see what it was.