TOP10 players of all time

General Discussion: SoF Community Forum.
Reactions: 0

Re: TOP10 players of all time

Post by snake »

julien is king of sof

Post by Proxima »

All them top 10 topics and screenshots from 3-4 years ago with 25 active players and no proper anticheat is like a bad tv show with bad ratings that keeps getting renewed. How does this shit not get cancelled?

Post by beNNder »

Proxima!!!! :rockban: :dancban: dod]G[e here you old sexy danish DJing bastard :)
dmd
Netherlands
Reactions: 1

Post by dmd »

Proxima wrote:All them top 10 topics and screenshots from 3-4 years ago with 25 active players and no proper anticheat is like a bad tv show with bad ratings that keeps getting renewed. How does this shit not get cancelled?
@ Prox

Most screenshots in this topic are from the 2004-2006 era.

@ Minato

The first screenshots vs ]G[ were made in 2011 with the restarted MP. My skills had dropped to 25% of the 100% I had in 2005/2006/2007 era. I fucking sucked.... But I didn't do so bad in that game tho :mrgreen:

And those screenshots vs TT were made in the beginning of 2006.
W4CK0 was Bundy btw.

Post by pussybeggar »

ITA Brummm, CA Cocaine, Sotico and MaM Nl were the best.

Post by MinatO »

pussybeggar wrote:ITA Brummm, CA Cocaine, Sotico and MaM Nl were the best.
Holy shit completely forgot about ITA BRUMM and CA COCAINE.

Definitely 2 hilarious weirdos. I've been with Cocaine on teamspeak a couple of times and this guy is either stoned all the time or retarded or maybe a combination of both.

Post by Proxima »

beNNder wrote:Proxima!!!!  :rockban:  :dancban: dod]G[e here you old sexy danish DJing bastard :)
Ah, my former ally and favorite brit who left G and sof with a eC*K css certification - the one and only dod]G[e re-surfaces. What a treat! Now if someone could tap their heels together three times and make d-ss and payday appear, the stars would be aligned in this corner of the sof1 world as they were in 2005. Welcome back Ben, that’s been a while man. How’s trick’s?

Post by Proxima »

dmd wrote:
Proxima wrote:All them top 10 topics and screenshots from 3-4 years ago with 25 active players and no proper anticheat is like a bad tv show with bad ratings that keeps getting renewed. How does this shit not get cancelled?
@ Prox

Most screenshots in this topic are from the 2004-2006 era.

@ Minato

The first screenshots vs ]G[ were made in 2011 with the restarted MP. My skills had dropped to 25% of the 100% I had in 2005/2006/2007 era. I fucking sucked.... But I didn't do so bad in that game tho  :mrgreen:

And those screenshots vs TT were made in the beginning of 2006.
W4CK0 was Bundy btw.
Agreed with the 25%, none of us from before that time was playing 100% or even bothered trying. And I’m not talking about your screenshots in general, I’m referring to Minato’s screenshots vs. G from 2011 and any other win from that era. Most of us came back to shoot some last rounds for nostalgia, some of us quit and never looked back. I wasn’t in the last category, but I should've been, since I retired with a TCL trophy and a legacy to a guy whom I felt I could trust with the leadership, but at the sideline undeniable watched him destroy the concept of the clan. But in reality I should have stayed in retirement back in '07. That’s what people tend to forget, when you leave on top you will be remembered for that. And if you leave like a washed up Roy Jones “JR” punching bag, you will be remembered for that as well.

Post by smokestaH »

MinatO wrote:
pussybeggar wrote:ITA Brummm, CA Cocaine, Sotico and MaM Nl were the best.
Holy shit completely forgot about ITA BRUMM and CA COCAINE.

Definitely 2 hilarious weirdos. I've been with Cocaine on teamspeak a couple of times and this guy is either stoned all the time or retarded or maybe a combination of both.
lol, absolutely nothing wrong with ITA BRUMM, just an italian enjoying some sof with 200 ping.

I feel u are starting to overuse the weirdo card. Its for the real ones like Vampire etc.

Post by Pazey »

Sup dod]g[e what you up to nowdays mate :;):

Post by beNNder »

Proxima wrote:
beNNder wrote:Proxima!!!!  :rockban:  :dancban: dod]G[e here you old sexy danish DJing bastard :)
Ah, my former ally and favorite brit who left G and sof with a eC*K css certification - the one and only dod]G[e re-surfaces. What a treat! Now if someone could tap their heels together three times and make d-ss and payday appear, the stars would be aligned in this corner of the sof1 world as they were in 2005. Welcome back Ben, that’s been a while man. How’s trick’s?

haha. probably the nicest thing ayone has ever said to me ever. :wub:

I'm very well thanks, it has been too long! :) How are you doing? Still gaming?

@Pazey, I'm busy working and playing casually still...mainly H1Z1 at the moment...got a few active friends on a TS if you boys ever need a new hangout ;-) let me know.

Steam profile: bennizzle

Ciao! :)
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

beNNder wrote:
Proxima wrote:

haha. probably the nicest thing ayone has ever said to me ever.  :wub:

@Pazey, I'm busy working and playing casually still...mainly H1Z1 at the moment...got a few active friends on a TS if you boys ever need a new hangout ;-) let me know.

Rope!
One of my oldest recruits :mrgreen:
We all just came back too the game once again mate, was totally dead under whole 2014... so ppl didnt bother clicking that sof icon, but nowadays alot of old players, yeah even old Clans are back 7 Clans signed up for the League atm. You should come back to pop some heads aswell :cool:

Post by Pazey »

beNNder wrote:
Proxima wrote:

Ah ive seen that game looks ok but not my thing to be honest, You see OverWatch look at the trailer, Its like TF2 made by blizzard should be good :)

Post by Proxima »

beNNder wrote:
Proxima wrote:

Np I'm good old friend, agreed it's been too long... well I’ve picked a team haven’t played the game yet... but I've arrived, and not a moment to soon! This place was rather droll and full of bemusement some weeks ago, and am sure my presence lived things up a tad. :lol: How bout' you, still gaming anything?

Post by Crapz »

My 5 favorites ex team mates with high skills

1_Muere (G)
2_Dumond (MP)
3_Torque (after 2005) ([?])
4_Fushy (MP)
5_Killer (Olé^)

(k)

Post by Proxima »

Welcome back Crapz. the only French player we’ve ever accepted in G, with precautions of course. lulz
Crapz wrote:My 5 favorites ex team mates with high skills

1_Muere (G)
2_Dumond (MP)
3_Torque (after 2005) ([?])
4_Fushy (MP)
5_Killer (Olé^)

(k)
That’s a decent list there bud. But Torque is doubtful imo. Not saying he was a bad player but never considered him anything great before he joined [?] in 2008. On the other hand he was pretty skilled after that, but would never rate him higher than his brother Matsu who were a much more complete player and cracking skulls on high level for a longer period. But talking about the Chinese hitmen in general, I would also rate Shinji above him as well.

Anyhow its a rather useless proposition to attempt to name a complete top 10 player list of this game since there have been too many brilliant players over the years, in the past and in the present. Making it impossible to ever be able to make a top list with accuracy. Anything top 10 is always going to open to debate and individual perception because every great player have had its prime and there is always ppl "patting each other's backs" and so on. I think a top 50 list would be more efficient.

Post by Crapz »

Yeah top 10 is always going to open to debate, so many players were good fragger/capper, this game make us so nostalgic.
In fact you will keep in mind some players and you will forget some others

Post by butcha »

so the circle jerking still going on?

Post by MinatO »

Instead of moaning, you better post your own list butcha!

Post by butcha »

MinatO wrote:Instead of moaning, you better post your own list butcha!
i did page 1..... but when u put some fkin ole killer in a hall of fame, gtfo its just circle jerking. Topic says top 10 of all time he was decent and all that but ppl come and go. its fkin sof just run forward and triggerhold not rocket sciene lol

Still funny tho i havnt seen none US player mentioned. Was so hilarious watching needle spanking every top euro player on a US server lmao