TOP10 players of all time

General Discussion: SoF Community Forum.
Reactions: 0

Re: TOP10 players of all time

Post by Proxima »

butcha wrote:
MinatO wrote:Instead of moaning, you better post your own list butcha!
i did page 1..... but when u put some fkin ole killer in a hall of fame, gtfo its just circle jerking. Topic says top 10 of all time he was decent and all that but ppl come and go. its fkin sof just run forward and triggerhold not rocket sciene lol

Still funny tho i havnt seen none US player mentioned. Was so hilarious watching needle spanking every top euro player on a US server lmao
Exactly, Killer was a good player probably the best to ever come out of Olé, but considered great? Don’t think so. Just another example of ppl “patting each other’s backs” and he probably ended up on Crap’z list because of that. But you're right US players rarely get mentioned on this forum. Well, I can play along to some extent since I’ve have played in US servers from time to time, but mostly after 2003. Before that time I know Jr and Butch could add up some more info to that list, but from what I remember the top players in US were (in no particularly order):

[N]eedle
^666^ultimate
C*K Fragman
C*K Violence
C*K Jackal
C*K Mayhem
C2o Shogun (I actually have no clue what his US history was before he founded C2o) but like Needle the guy did fairly well considered a 120+ ping.

Other clans/players from US around 2003-2005 was:

HEL with Moneco, Detonator
C*K with Fragman, Jackal, Violence, Mayhem
SNM with Cronic, Savage, NaS, Scorpio
EBK with Siccness, ?
^666^ with Ultimate, ?
üD with Slasher, Agent, ?
sK with Meccanoble, ?
[N] with Needle, Demonic, ?
:C: with Mang, Chin, Fifty, ? (I was a member of that clan for a while as Format:C:).
-Orc- with Slipknot, Mandate, Velvet, ?
[GTO] Supposedly a girl only clan with Toxic and some other shemales.
Ehs 100% hack clan lead by a dogfucker named Exit, other members of that clan was Axe and Koolaid.

Other clans:

<US>
[PWG]
BX
DA

Well hopefully there’s some legit US players out there lurking who could join in with some more info since most of the threads on this forum is all about Euro.
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

All cheaters.

Just think about it: Obviously the "skill-level" was way higher back then. Nowadays, with the knowledge of today, many cvars that was allowed back then, is being blocked today. It is why the SoF of back then cannot be compared of nowadays SoF.

It's like a game that brings out new patches: Winners of older patches of the game, can be losers in the newest patch of the game.
This principle applies for SoF too. Not through versions, but through development of sofplus and servers.

Seriously, I would like to see the players from those older sof versions to be great players again in nowadays SoF. I bet they will have a hard time no matter how hard they try. 2000-2003 is a spoiled Sof generation, where everything was allowed :happy:.

I would like you melodramatic oldskoolers to stop glorifying those old players, not realising how pathetic it is.
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

Proxima wrote:
butcha wrote:
MinatO wrote:Instead of moaning, you better post your own list butcha!
i did page 1..... but when u put some fkin ole killer in a hall of fame, gtfo its just circle jerking. Topic says top 10 of all time he was decent and all that but ppl come and go. its fkin sof just run forward and triggerhold not rocket sciene lol

Still funny tho i havnt seen none US player mentioned. Was so hilarious watching needle spanking every top euro player on a US server lmao
Exactly, Killer was a good player probably the best to ever come out of Olé, but considered great? Don’t think so. Just another example of ppl “patting each other’s backs” and he probably ended up on Crap’z list because of that. But you're right US players rarely get mentioned on this forum. Well, I can play along to some extent since I’ve have played in US servers from time to time, but mostly after 2003. Before that time I know Jr and Butch could add up some more info to that list, but from what I remember the top players in US were (in no particularly order):

[N]eedle
^666^ultimate
C*K Fragman
C*K Violence
C*K Jackal
C*K Mayhem
C2o Shogun (I actually have no clue what his US history was before he founded C2o) but like Needle the guy did fairly well considered a 120+ ping.

Other clans/players from US around 2003-2005 was:

HEL with Moneco, Detonator
C*K with Fragman, Jackal, Violence, Mayhem
SNM with Cronic, Savage, NaS, Scorpio
EBK with Siccness, ?
^666^ with Ultimate, ?
üD with Slasher, Agent, ?
sK with Meccanoble, ?
[N] with Needle, Demonic, ?
:C: with Mang, Chin, Fifty, ? (I was a member of that clan for a while as Format:C:).
-Orc- with Slipknot, Mandate, Velvet, ?
[GTO] Supposedly a girl only clan with Toxic and some other shemales.
Ehs 100% hack clan lead by a dogfucker named Exit, other members of that clan was Axe and Koolaid.

Other clans:

<US>
[PWG]
BX
DA

Well hopefully there’s some legit US players out there lurking who could join in with some more info since most of the threads on this forum is all about Euro.
there were tons of us clans. they even had their own league going own for awhile called WPL. mdk, ~e~, os etc.

BF was cool too. AE ritual was a pretty goodplayer(later joined DS).

Now the guy who can dig up their old forum somwhere and get some screens wud b a sof hero :rockban:
Evil4N wrote:All cheaters.

Just think about it: Obviously the "skill-level" was way higher back then. Nowadays, with the knowledge of today, many cvars that was allowed back then, is being blocked today. It is why the SoF of back then cannot be compared of nowadays SoF.

It's like a game that brings out new patches: Winners of older patches of the game, can be losers in the newest patch of the game.
This principle applies for SoF too. Not through versions, but through development of sofplus and servers.

Seriously, I would like to see the players from those older sof versions to be great players again in nowadays SoF. I bet they will have a hard time no matter how hard they try. 2000-2003 is a spoiled Sof generation, where everything was allowed :happy:.

I would like you melodramatic oldskoolers to stop glorifying those old players, not realising how pathetic it is.
cool story... :cool:

Post by Huso »

Top 10 lifters in SOF:

1.dumond(100+kg) bodyfat: +-10%
2.weedy(100+kg)bodyfat: +-10%
3.Huso(90+kg)bodyfat: +-10%
4.adem(80+kg)bodyfat: +-10%
5.Niko(70+kg)bodyfat: +-10%
6.kadir(70+kg)bodyfat: +-10%
7.dende(25+kg)bodyfat: +-3%
8.retard(20+kg)bodyfat: +-3%
9.Drake(7+kg)bodyfat: +-1% (6kilos pure muscle)
10.Snake(350+kg)bodyfat: +-67%(no explanation needed)
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

0. Fabel(Belgian) Ironfists accuracy: +-100%
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

What? i named the "best" usa players i ever faught in this game on page 3-4..
(don't care if they were using hacks or not, i was used to bash cheaters so.....)

Other usa players worth naming : MD Spida / [G]Unit (remember him?),Travdrew,Tinkles,C*K True,B&F Agent!, Deicide, Kiss, Booya!, 666 Madness,Ve[N]enCe MDK Looter, Chaos, Lubo,Archer,Moof,Jesus,(bX)Stubborn,Beaver,WhiteBeard)BB) PubicBeard)BB) (dunno if this 2 is someone i already named....) etc...

@ prox.
Mayhem was never in C*K... he was "known" as ^666^WarLock and later in the game eC*K Mayhem and after they left sof... i got him to join TF as TF War. This was right Before me and prophet left TF and started [G]ods (hahahaha) then he came with us aswell.. cant remember his first G tag anymore.

C*K had the killer Machines, thats right.... and also the best clan tag ever in sof1 {Clan*Killers} IMO

Jackal (for me best player ever, usa side.... can even put him on my top 10 on euro side, saw him bash alot of euros 1on1,2on2,5on5 with 150-200 ping... easily)
Leethal & Fragman (pros&bros)
Ultimate
True
Violence
Tinkles (posted on here about a year ago?)

But if you wanna go even deeper in sof1 history.... you have to name these to that clan aswell :

Geus,Patja,Cyber,Ibex(cybs bro),Bullet,Doa... as they all were a part of C*K clan back in the demo - 1,03 ( 99' - 00 facts, any of these can/would confirm it d: )
The leader(s) of C*K thought they had to many members... so they asked the euro guys to start a euro team of C*K thats why it became "eC*K - European Clan * Killers"
Kaboom, C*K dies.... Cyber start recruiting usa players and change the european too elite in there clan tag.... people around that time would remember them spamming this bind ehhh? :

[eC*K]Cyber : The BEST Just Went ELITE!

^666^JaCkAL
^666^WarLock
^666^MadNess
^666^Archer/BigDawg
^666^Anarchy
^666^Ultimate
^666^Beast / !MDK! Beast (loved his bind,)
IM THA BEAST FROM THA MOTHAFUCKIN EAST

Was anoying to play tho, he had his own servers... so lowping, + autotaunt added to his +attack button BEFORE THE FLOOD COMMAND START BLOCKIN IT, HUH =)

[N]eedledick
Ve[N]gence ( also joined G remember? )
[N]IcEman (anoying 15 pinger for my 150)
[N]d3m

And then usa side died, early 02-03..... there 20 Clans Went down to 2-3 and 1-2 inactive :(
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

lol nice history of eck, they started as a secundary branch of the Americans. HAHAHA

Post by HippY »

Then [eC*K] had a dabble in SoF2 and merged with =CW=, originally as the infiltration/demolition squads, but eventually just played every mod. Then obviously they carried on in CSS

Post by HippY »

Btw, remember the Euro VS USA match on SoF1? It was during the early days, possible even the WON era, players were getting nominated on Jolt forums lol.

I spoke to eC*K Mayhem kinda recently (ish...), I think I bumped in to him in a server on Quakelive....not 100% sure

Post by butcha »

HippY wrote:Btw, remember the Euro VS USA match on SoF1? It was during the early days, possible even the WON era, players were getting nominated on Jolt forums lol.

I spoke to eC*K Mayhem kinda recently (ish...), I think I bumped in to him in a server on Quakelive....not 100% sure
lol.. kinda sick, he just disapeard after cpg died.

@jr.. didnt mayhem join G with his eck buddy aswell, anyway mayhem used G warlock i believe.

edit: hippy, you know what happend to timelow? he just want MIA aswell and im not sure if it was muffin/weedy told me he went nuts after overdozing on mushrooms lol, prolly troll but sitll.. :mrgreen:

Post by Proxima »

Fuckemup wrote:What? i named the "best" usa players i ever faught in this game on page 3-4..
(don't care if they were using hacks or not, i was used to bash cheaters so.....)

Other usa players worth naming : MD Spida / [G]Unit (remember him?),Travdrew,Tinkles,C*K True,B&F Agent!, Deicide, Kiss, Booya!, 666 Madness,Ve[N]enCe MDK Looter, Chaos, Lubo,Archer,Moof,Jesus,(bX)Stubborn,Beaver,WhiteBeard)BB) PubicBeard)BB) (dunno if this 2 is someone i already named....) etc...

@ prox.
Mayhem was never in C*K... he was "known" as ^666^WarLock and later in the game eC*K Mayhem and after they left sof... i got him to join TF as TF War. This was right Before me and prophet left TF and started [G]ods (hahahaha) then he came with us aswell.. cant remember his first G tag anymore.

C*K had the killer Machines, thats right.... and also the best clan tag ever in sof1 {Clan*Killers} IMO

Jackal  (for me best player ever, usa side.... can even put him on my top 10 on euro side, saw him bash alot of euros 1on1,2on2,5on5 with 150-200 ping... easily)
Leethal & Fragman (pros&bros)
Ultimate
True
Violence
Tinkles (posted on here about a year ago?)
I remember MD Spida, before that he was XS Spida or something also a US clan if I remember correct. A lot of names there I’d reckon and some I’ve forgot about, B&F Agent, Booya!, ve[N]gence and Beaver who passed away some years ago. And you’re right about Mayhem, when I come to think of it I saw him play a lot on euro servers around 2003 as (eC*K)Mayhem, so automatically assumed he originated from (C*K) as well. Also how could I forget about Leethal, the brother of Fragman who also played under the name (C*K)Enemy from time to time. Well my US knowledge is mostly just some spontaneous shit popping up to my mind. But then again, I didn’t play as much as you did back then.

@Butch… I’ve heard part of that story too about Timelow, but not that he OD on mushrooms, which is btw not physically possible. It was actually Edd who'd spoke to him once and said that he became a healer and into all that spiritual stuff.

Post by Fossil »

@ prox, Shogun played in the original MoD.

OLDSKOOL > NEWSKOOL

Post by Fuckemup »

HippY wrote:Btw, remember the Euro VS USA match on SoF1? It was during the early days, possible even the WON era, players were getting nominated on Jolt forums lol.

Yes, i was in that €µ^team who got picked out/voted out on the jolt forums back in 2000 ;)
Bomjr,DoA,Geus,Bigwil,com El^Diablo,MoD Vampire <-- the ones that faught the USA team.

And yes, usa players were much stronger then the euros back in the day, we got totally owned...... we won some maps on EURO side, but they sure as hell gave us a good fight.... 10 caplimit 0 time
WE won 10-5, 10-6, 10-7 something like that and timelimits Always Went over 40-60 minutes (EURO SIDE)

Usa side 10-0's i Believe DoA capped 1 flag a map and so did vampire.... 10-1? 10-1 WHAT A SHAME
And not even 20 minutes past by if i remember correctly

Post by MinatO »

Any of those screens around?

Post by WeedsSonofZeus »

Think EU lost a game on a euro server :)

Remember that there was some whining about weapon dropping from usa side

Post by Fuckemup »

WeedsSonofZeus wrote:Think EU lost a game on a euro server :)

hahahahaha, yes i do remember that now... when you said it!
One american player stood on there shotgun, and gave his whole team full ammo on irqctf1 hwahhaahhaahah Jolt server we played on, didn't have the correct dm_flags.

Alot of tears and tissues after this matches indeed :ghehe:
From both sides tbh!

Americans were hilarious really!
Booya! : Why the fuck am i Walking?!?!?!?!? (first time playing on realisticdamage lmfao)
Americans whined on the walking/realisticdamage and ammo on euro servers.
Euros whined about flagdropping, and weapondropping, plus being pwned hard :lol:

C*K Jackal : poor Euros, even in jajjajaland we yankees *COUGH* rape *COUGH* your asses.

There was many days played these matches, the ones i played we didn't loose any maps euro side... but trying hard to cap flags against 150-200 pingers was frustrating aswell.
We also had a backup team, i remember =MoD= / RaF / MHP Samurai was innit.

Post by butcha »

WeedsSonofZeus wrote:Think EU lost a game on a euro server :)

reinstall once again?... :ghehe:
Reactions: 2

Post by Sauron »

Last edited by Sauron on 15 Mar 2015, 11:48, edited 2 times in total.

Post by Fuckemup »

Only intresting game was Eddy(Sure you dont mean Edd?) and Timelow vs Bob(Wookie) and Niko(he wasn't around then lol) But when i click that link it says, this videoclip is privat and it stops loading.
Reactions: 2

Post by Sauron »

That one wasn't recorded by me(the dm2 file), dunno where i got it anymore probably clanplay.
Could be Edd dunno. file name is "eddy02.dm2" added as in posted.
Attachments
eddy02.dm2
(968.83 KiB) Downloaded 46 times