TCL Banlist

General Discussion: SoF Community Forum.
Reactions: 14

TCL Banlist

Post by Evil4N »

KODA

GALLO

E-SHOCK

SEPPEL

FUZZY

MARKS aka KOS MIMI aka Vinny

THEIF

DEUS

MYSTIKAL

METABOLIC aka W^^D aka Frosty^F

TRUNKS

LOGYCA

KAMIKAZI

HYENA

SRUTI aka X3nc3

MAYOR

ZYTAX aka Koen aka Boogie aka MD VIMTO

LUBO

[RF]MARTY

EDDY

bob

Prodigy

GOOGLE aka MD RIOT

TOMEK aka Szuu

Gorles

TUTU

MAD POKER

Jamca aka Joey aka Gunsha

Weedy aka Senior aka Acab

Dali

Mikey

Hydro

Matheo

BLAZE

Axo aka Coque

Wodkey

Evilan

Dion

Hunter

Fatal

Sofjosti

Meglaminac

Psv

Tinus

Alcy

Puma

Tuxie

Dank

Poo

Rene

Toemba
Reactions: 9

Re: TCL Banlist

Post by Emirate »

Guess i'm still on it then :dancban:

Post by Evil4N »

The top 7 was added by Bladeando in 2,5 years.

Everything else has been added by Thome/Magical in just 1,5 year.
Reactions: 0

Post by smokestaH »

Didnt understand the banlist tho. Just change your email + nick and just comeback? MD even did that with Marks.

And why were Tuxie and Puma banned? Is that [P]uma?

Post by Evil4N »

Tuxie was banned because wax detected him using a aimbot. Can't remember about puma.

Post by smokestaH »

Evil4N wrote:Tuxie was banned because wax detected him using a aimbot. Can't remember about puma.
lmfao tuxie.

Post by Dutchman »

no they both were banned for possession one season

Post by Evil4N »

Just one season ;) Must be awesome to be a EFZ and a Palian member back then, so much protection from the P/EFZ runned tcl-staff.

Like Welsh who only banned Pazey for a half-season for using that shotgun hax. Though Pazey was in KK back then :happy:

Post by Dutchman »

well when WaX came out it scanned all drives connected to ones pc so about 30 people got banned for one season because it didn't prove them using it, only having it, not solely P and EFZ members. Besides Tuxie was TT at the time...

Post by Evil4N »

Dutchman wrote:well when WaX came out it scanned all drives connected to ones pc so about 30 people got banned for one season because it didn't prove them using it, only having it, not solely P and EFZ members. Besides Tuxie was TT at the time...
Oh yeah i was already wondering why EFZ would take the risk to damage their own reputation by banning one of their members in TCL.

Explains it :troll:
Reactions: 1

Post by MinatO »

Dutchman wrote:well when WaX came out it scanned all drives connected to ones pc so about 30 people got banned for one season because it didn't prove them using it, only having it, not solely P and EFZ members. Besides Tuxie was TT at the time...
If i'm not mistaken, many got banned for cheats that weren't even for SOF lol. :lol:

Post by Evil4N »

True and TCL-Staff came up with new excuses "Ya not supposed to have hacks for any games on your pc"

cunts.
Reactions: 2

Post by Picard »

You aren't suppose to have cheats for multiplayer games tho :p

I don't remember all the staff setups anymore.. but I cant remember having a EFZ or Palian heavy staff. Maybe from the outside it always looked like this but from my experience the staff didn't run like a EFZ/P favoririte group of people but hey think what ya think its good.

ah now I remember [P]Indy.. and a other [P] guy was there for some time.. then Indy left big bada boom this was before Thom came maybe.. can't remember it all.. times where good. Indy once gave me tickets to something fancy.. shiit Evilan you are right they fucking bribed me :(

Post by Evil4N »

Ofcourse EFZ and P dominated tcl-staff. How the fuck would Palian be so long in division 1 ? Any sane man would understand that Palian belongs to division 3. Weak clan.

Puma, Darky, Indy, Panther. Screw them.
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

This is nothing!
The best thing i rode about people being busted, was when GaLLo realeased his Multihack /aimbot/wallhack/speedhack/
It passed by wax, and let you hack like normal again - alot of people returned after that ahahahahahahaha.

But then all of a sudden, he posts ip lists and names of everyone who downloaded his hacks +1 +1 +1

And it was alot of surprises people started to come up with lameass excuses and changed nicks/clans like whoaaah
ahahahahah good old GaLLo :)
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

yeah unless you paid gallo to remove you from the list

golden
Reactions: 1

Post by MinatO »

Fuckemup wrote:This is nothing!
The best thing i rode about people being busted, was when GaLLo realeased his Multihack /aimbot/wallhack/speedhack/
It passed by wax, and let you hack like normal again - alot of people returned after that ahahahahahahaha.

But then all of a sudden, he posts ip lists and names of everyone who downloaded his hacks +1 +1 +1

And it was alot of surprises people started to come up with lameass excuses and changed nicks/clans like whoaaah
ahahahahah good old GaLLo  :)
GaLLo is the only cheater I ever liked and I actually enjoyed playing against him.

Last time when I made that little tournament, I posted a message on facebook to about 100+ guys who are in that community group. I remember a few German fuckers being in there as well but didn't know who was who. I thought probably Titus and some MHP dudes. Anyways in my message I mentioned that we would be playing with wallhack-proof maps (according to Evilan) like jpntclwar and irqtclwar.

20 minutes later a guy comes in my server on irqtclwar, wallhacking his ass off.
He had noname with the typical john mullins skin and these binds that spammed "LoL" in those greenish colours.

MinatO: you Gallo?
GaLLo: Yes
MinatO: Why did you suddenly return?
GaLLo: I read your message and was curious about your anticheat maps.
GaLLo: Well they're shit, spectate me son.
20 minutes later...GaLLo disconnected and never returned... lol :clap:

Post by Evil4N »

Emirate wrote:yeah unless you paid gallo to remove you from the list

golden
Your name was on it :upshake:

Post by Fossil »

Safe to assume that Evil4N hates every single player SoF has ever had.
Reactions: 2

Post by Picard »

Evil4N wrote:Ofcourse EFZ and P dominated tcl-staff. How the fuck would Palian be so long in division 1 ? Any sane man would understand that Palian belongs to division 3. Weak clan.

Puma, Darky, Indy, Panther. Screw them.
they didn't ended last place i think so didn't demote to division 2. mad was also in div 1 for a long time! god does anyone has al the tcl results anywhere I want to rewatch them