@ Kyubi & Drake

General Discussion: SoF Community Forum.
Reactions: 0

@ Kyubi & Drake

Post by Desertsucker »

Okay, so I recently installed SoF again, thought it'd be nice to play once in a while, but there's a couple of things don't make any sense to me. At it's peak, we have 1 or maybe 2 active servers that are either used for matches or used as some kind of chatbox where most of the players are spectating and, well, chatting. Just now, I entered the C# server (where people were chatting, obviously), using my alias Zenox, minding my own business, and a guy named Kyubi or something and, I believe his name was Drake, instantly start insulting me without any reason, or at least a reason I don't have any knowledge of. I don't even know either of those guys and I don't have a clue what their problem is, but appears that they have an issue with me and some other players.

I honestly thought that wishing someone you don't even know should die of cancer was a thing that happened when two twelve year olds had an argument over something on SoF back in 2003, but appearantly, that part of the SoF vibe hasn't changed a bit in those years. In this case, it wasn't even an argument, it was just something Kyubi said in order to be funny or something. It's too bad SoF still has the all flaming, all hacking (or, "using scripts"), all power abusing players. It's things like these that make playing a game turn into a negative, experience. And yeah, that kinda defeats the purpose of playing games in the first place.

So, Drake and Kyubi, if I got your names right; I hope you're reading this. Please, think of what you're doing before you do it. Don't spoil another person's fun by insulting and kicking for all sorts of lame reasons or no reason at all. It's people like you that make players uninstall the game. It doesn't have to be like that.
Reactions: 14

Re: @ Kyubi & Drake

Post by Evil4N »

Adem was also in the server, he is the only one who call people with "cancer" in sof.

And your not the only one, Adem is banned in MP servers, and Drake/Niko gets themself banned all the time for their mongol behaviours.
Reactions: 1

Post by MinatO »

Kyubi is Niko indeed. Niko's spam is what annoys me the most or stupid comments when winning/losing games.
I'd highly suggest to just mute him if he bothers you. (you can mute people client-based if i'm not mistaken, he won't know it but you won't be bothered by it either)

I think some people are in spec to wait for matches. At least it's the reason why I am usually in spec tbh.
Hope it doesn't demotivate you, because SOF has always been like this really. And actually in other games it's just the same shit. Specially in league of legends.

Best moments to play SOF without nonsense are on sunday evenings.

Post by Dante »

Omfg. Taking Niko seriously show how fucking inactive you been haha. I was the one called Drake. We played together a lot in past under my 100 nicknames. And then you started to ask me who the fuck I am etc etc, I was like omfg this oldschool syndrom will never stop ? I have nothing against you but I'm Drake brah. Just don't talk to ppl like they are your dogs and maybe you won't have any troubles.

Getting offended by niko and a kick rofl.
Last edited by Dante on 02 Mar 2015, 21:12, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Huso »

Time to show some respect even though its online. I agree that there are flamings in every game, but when i compare other games to SOF... it's just pathetic how some people can act aswell as on these forums or in-game. Just take a look at a random topic and u will find people trashtalking. It's like people are still stuck in the year 2000.

Post by Dante »

Some respect in SOF ? God the fuck you talking bout ? This fucking game is made of flames and drama. It's part of it, it's always been and will always be.
And huso when I read you talking about respect and maturity I just can't stay serious :D

Post by Evil4N »

Dante wrote:Some respect in SOF ? God the fuck you talking bout ? This fucking game is made of flames and drama. It's part of it, it's always been and will always be.
And huso when I read you talking about respect and maturity I just can't stay serious :D
Then why you ragequit the league when you get banned ? Drama and flame is allowed you say lmao
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

Dante wrote:I was the one called Drake. We played together a lot in past under my 100 nicknames. And then you started to ask me who the fuck I am etc etc, I was like omfg this oldschool syndrom will never stop ? I have nothing against you but I'm Drake brah.
So, u are mad at him because he doesnt know you, because u used like 200 different nicknames in you 50 clans?

Post by Dante »

I don't fucking care ? It's not about that " Who the fuck are you" ? Couldn't just he ask me who am I ? :)
Last edited by Dante on 02 Mar 2015, 21:50, edited 1 time in total.
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

Logic is not the strongest attribute of France, I thought most people knew that by now

Post by Dante »

Once again Emirate talking about an entire country because of one French player...

Post by smokestaH »

SoF player base atm is small and the mongoloid rate is very high.

u need to watch yourself out there Zenox, its not safe.

Post by smokestaH »

Huso wrote:Time to show some respect even though its online. I agree that there are flamings in every game, but when i compare other games to SOF... it's just pathetic how some people can act aswell as on these forums or in-game. Just take a look at a random topic and u will find people trashtalking. It's like people are still stuck in the year 2000.
Haha u cant be real. Do i need to screenshot your little cringe PM that u sent me? Sort yourself out.

Post by Huso »

smokestaH wrote:
Huso wrote:Time to show some respect even though its online. I agree that there are flamings in every game, but when i compare other games to SOF... it's just pathetic how some people can act aswell as on these forums or in-game. Just take a look at a random topic and u will find people trashtalking. It's like people are still stuck in the year 2000.
Haha u cant be real. Do i need to screenshot your little cringe PM that u sent me? Sort yourself out.
People who show disrespect towards me, wont be respected by me aswell;) Wake up.

Post by Evil4N »

True. Nicely spoken.

Post by smokestaH »

Huso wrote:
smokestaH wrote:
People who show disrespect towards me, wont be respected by me aswell;) Wake up.
Oh damn. And here i was looking for the approval of 2 digit IQ Huso. Try to seperate SoF and RL. Also that PM was pretty damn cringe worthy. Didnt think u were 21 until i saw it on your SoF profile. "Wake up".

Post by Huso »

Every topic becomes a discussion when smoke a.k.a reza starts to interfere. This says enough about your personality.

Post by smokestaH »

U do know what a forum is for, right? I had my real name on MSN for years, or did u think u were Sherlock Homes right now?

I wouldnt bother responding tho. This exchange wont make u look good.

kisses.
Reactions: 1

Post by Ademk »

@evilan... vieze kanker hoer dat je bent

Post by Desertsucker »

Yeah, this topic pretty much sums up what's wrong with the community.

Look, Dante, you said it yourself; you used alot of different nicks over the years, and I've been out for quite a while, so don't blame me for not knowing/remembering the name Drake. Don't get offended man, it probably says more about me than it says about you. The fact that I get called a childish, kiddy flaming idiot, etc, etc, by someone I don't know (also, since you were playing under an anonymous nick -that shit never goes out of fashion-), out of the total blue, made me respond the way I did; by saying 'who the fuck are you'. That seems to me like a quite logical response when getting insulted at by a total stranger, don't you? And please don't tell me you get insulted by the word 'fuck'. ;) Instead of reacting the way you did (kicking me), you could've just named one of your ex-names and clans, so I could atleast have "known" the person who insulted me. Why insult me in the first place? Just because I'm rusty as shit? 'Cause I don't have a high score in a computer game? C'mon...

All I'm saying is, whoever the player was that felt the urge to deathwish me (Drake? Kyubi? Adem?), there's no need for all this shit in the first place. What advantage or pride does it give you when you insult total strangers over the internet and wish them horrible diseases? It just makes no sense to me.