@ Kyubi & Drake

General Discussion: SoF Community Forum.
Reactions: 0

Re: @ Kyubi & Drake

Post by Pauper »

So, can anyone tell me; Who "The Fuck" is Drake? Never heard of him...

Post by Dante »

Rofl Zenox you seem to be a nice guy but what the fuck mate ? Don't you think you are overreacting ? I didn't insult you at all, I'm not the one who wished you cancer or something like this lol. So yeah when someone who just comes back and ask me " who the fuck are you " ? this wayy I don't want to be nice to him sorry.
Last edited by Dante on 03 Mar 2015, 12:45, edited 1 time in total.
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

back to the question "Who the fuck is drake"

Post by smokestaH »

Well Zenox i think u can only blame yourself that u are in this situation. How dare u ask someone "who the fuck he is". Fuck is a powerful word these days. Let me teach u some SoF manners. This is how u handle it.

Pardon my ignorance sire but may i please know your main SoF nick?

Post by Dante »

True Smoke ! Next time, respect me as a SOF player ! I'm important !

@Jr : Drake is someone who beated your ass so much he could define the centimers of your asshole.
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

Don't bother trying to fix this zenox, this shit has been going on for 15 years. Many have tried to change it, none have succeeded.
Dante wrote:Once again Emirate talking about an entire country because of one French player...
Based on experience though. I guess you can remember snakem and prorace? :mrgreen:

Sorry drakey, I won't do it again, just to keep the peace between us western civilized countries. Vive la France!
Fuckemup wrote:back to the question "Who the fuck is drake"
Drake is the guy with that awesome signature

Post by Dante »

FRA !

Post by smokestaH »

Every game has flamers. Why do people want to act like its only a SoF thing, like every single player in the history of SoF was a hardcore flamer?

I dont remember people having FUCKING asian as a bind, everyone spams that these days. Up until 2007 i didnt see SoF as everyone flaming, at all. I can also judge 2011-2012 and now 2015, yes in these last 2 periods its pretty bad

How can some of u say SoF has always been like this when u wasnt even around back then?

So i decided to pick a random year, 2004 and check the TCL standings: https://web.archive.org/web/20040708094 ... dings1.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Now lets see these damn flamers, boys, lets point them out. Clan by clan. Just gonna go by the majority of the team so if one of the players in a team called u bad doesnt mean they are all hardcore flamers in that team.

T#E - nope
TF - dont think so
[K] - hell no
[MAD] - Doubt it, hell no
[B4B] - lol, hell no
-WM- - nope

[CPG] - Matches against these were never smooth, Fatty, Kenny etc love to all chat. Didnt bother me but i can see how some think its flaming/elitist whatever.
.com - remember playing a bunch of random pub games vs newskool .com, noone said a word.
[MHP] - hell no
[WD] - Dont think they got any further than zinc and zombie calling someone a cheater, is that really flaming tho? i dont think so
[P] - fuck no
A/A - No idea, doubt it

[G] - i dont remember flame/trash talk when playing against them. But this was a different G than what i bet people on this forum remember
[EFZ] - no
=DL= - guess this is the one with skarly skunk etc. No
[MP] - hell yes. Dumond will confirm this haha
[FRU] - no
[@] - no

c2o - no
B4E - I'll let others judge but id say hell no, just look at the people who were in at the time.
[GT] - no
[FRA] - think this is the one with Kermoa etc, they were nice didnt say a word in games.
[TG] - hell no
[BL] - no idea who these are.

SoF suffering from selective memory and delusion since 2011.

Post by Dante »

I suppose Emi talking about his start from now.
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

Evil4N wrote:In all honesty there where no flamers in SoF during EXT-era. At a later time we had some oldskool-pride-arrogance issues from incomers like Smoke and Hippy but that was pretty fast dealt with. Also no issues with cheaters as the EXT.AC-Staff was lead by ctrl. EXT.. When SoF was properly ruled  :happy:
Negro please....

anyway.. sof always been dog eat dog. you need to b tuff to survive in this business.!

Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

In all honesty there where no flamers in SoF during EXT-era (2011). At a later time we had some oldskool-pride-arrogance issues from incomers like Smoke and Hippy but that was pretty fast dealt with. Also no issues with cheaters as the EXT.AC-Staff was lead by ctrl. EXT.. When SoF was properly ruled :happy:
smokestaH wrote:Every game has flamers. Why do people want to act like its only a SoF thing, like every single player in the history of SoF was a hardcore flamer?

I dont remember people having FUCKING asian as a bind, everyone spams that these days. Up until 2007 i didnt see SoF as everyone flaming, at all. I can also judge 2011-2012 and now 2015, yes in these last 2 periods its pretty bad

How can some of u say SoF has always been like this when u wasnt even around back then?

So i decided to pick a random year, 2004 and check the TCL standings: https://web.archive.org/web/20040708094 ... dings1.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Now lets see these damn flamers, boys, lets point them out. Clan by clan. Just gonna go by the majority of the team so if one of the players in a team called u bad doesnt mean they are all hardcore flamers in that team.

T#E - nope
TF - dont think so
[K] - hell no
[B4B] - lol, hell no
-WM- - nope

[CPG] - Matches against these were never smooth, Fatty, Kenny etc love to all chat. Didnt bother me but i can see how some think its flaming/elitist whatever.
.com - remember playing a bunch of random pub games vs newskool .com, noone said a word.
[MHP] - hell no
[WD] - Dont think they got any further than zinc and zombie calling someone a cheater, is that really flaming tho? i dont think so
[P] - fuck no
A/A - No idea, doubt it

[G] - i dont remember flame/trash talk when playing against them. But this was a different G than what i bet people on this forum remember
[EFZ] - no
[FRU] - no
[@] - no

c2o - no
B4E - I'll let others judge but id say hell no, just look at the people who were in at the time.
[GT] - no
[FRA] - think this is the one with Kermoa etc, they were nice didnt say a word in games.
[TG] - hell no

In 2004 I was in A>A and in [WD], only played against MHP with A>A. In [WD] I was pretty much inactive, playing Wolfenstein Enemy Territory.
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

smokestaH wrote: How can some of u say SoF has always been like this when u wasnt even around back then?
Been around since 2004/5, so that makes it 10 years. In these 10 years I have barely experienced a day of sof without anyone rageflaming. It's still not that everyone's flaming, it just became a bigger percentage :mrgreen:

Talking about clans...during matches there is barely flame, even now. There is some taunting though, but that's well...just smalltalk i guess. If you would've played public during from 04/07 you would know there was a shitload of flame in the servers. Just not during matches. So in my view not a single thing has changed other than the fact that people now think sof is one big flamingpit because it's always the same people flaming 30 minutes straight every single day.

Take a look at the clans now and select the players that are actually flaming a lot. I got stuck at 3 guys, maybe 4 depending on what you call flame.

Anyway, the thing with sof is that alot of people are trolling. Actual rageflaming happens way more often in games such as call of duty where 14 year old kids rule the servers.
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Emirate wrote:Actual rageflaming happens way more often in games such as call of duty where 14 year old kids rule the servers.
lol true, received a pm stating "hurensohn" for no reasons when playing CoD:AW on PS4 lol

Post by Desertsucker »

Agree with Smoke, it seems to me that flaming back then wasn't half as bad as it is now, hence my topic. Of course there was always flaming going on (I remember some flame wars with A>A Demon -Evil4n-, [P]Dusty, [P]Indy, Needle and plenty of MP'ers), but things seem to be alot worse and alot more personal nowadays.

Either it's that, or it's just me giving more shits about useless flaming than I did before.

Post by smokestaH »

Emirate wrote:
smokestaH wrote: How can some of u say SoF has always been like this when u wasnt even around back then?
Been around since 2004/5, so that makes it 10 years. In these 10 years I have barely experienced a day of sof without anyone rageflaming. It's still not that everyone's flaming, it just became a bigger percentage :mrgreen:

Talking about clans...during matches there is barely flame, even now. There is some taunting though, but that's well...just smalltalk i guess. If you would've played public during from 04/07 you would know there was a shitload of flame in the servers. Just not during matches. So in my view not a single thing has changed other than the fact that people now think sof is one big flamingpit because it's always the same people flaming 30 minutes straight every single day.

Take a look at the clans now and select the players that are actually flaming a lot. I got stuck at 3 guys, maybe 4 depending on what you call flame.

Anyway, the thing with sof is that alot of people are trolling. Actual rageflaming happens way more often in games such as call of duty where 14 year old kids rule the servers.
Servers were always full back in the day with players just playing (not a mix game or a clanwar). I dont recall there being a flamefest. Maybe u played on different servers with tier2 players? I dont know. I listed those clans for a reason, they are not flamers. The 'scene' doesnt change it. Someone like [K]Clunk doesnt go from never flaming to flaming because he is suddenly on a server with players flaming. he doesnt flame because it isnt in his character to do so. I guess u could take dutch/hayo from 2015, they dont flame because they simply dont. A mix, a pub, a clan war or the champions league final of SoF doesnt change that. They were never flamers and they never will be.

In the end the same players who are all moral and shit they are not doing anything to stop the bullshit anyway. We were going to do a random 5v5 a few weeks ago. One guy was spamming/flaming/talking shit to Evil4N, Niko, the server is full, noone said a word to him. I was the one that told him to shut the fuck up. If i had admin i would've kick and banned him on the spot. But we cant do that can we? We need that big SoF game because SoF is more important than the quality of the game. But afterwards we go on the forum and complain about it.

Luv it.

Post by Proxima »

smokestaH wrote:Every game has flamers. Why do people want to act like its only a SoF thing, like every single player in the history of SoF was a hardcore flamer?

T#E - nope
TF - dont think so
[K] - hell no
[B4B] - lol, hell no
-WM- - nope

[MHP] - hell no
[P] - fuck no
A/A - No idea, doubt it

[EFZ] - no
[FRU] - no
[@] - no

c2o - no
[GT] - no
[TG] - hell no

Jezus fucking christ on weepers. I really tried to avoid this thread of cry babies as much as possible. But seeing that list of Smokes trying to cover up the fact that SoF was flamefree before 2007 sounds more like hes the one who's having a delusional memory seizure. Before I continue tho, let me get one thing straight with you, Smoke. I’ve got nothing against you but sometimes I have a hard time to acknowledge your self-proclaimed godfather status "who thinks he knows it all of this game".

As far as being old school I remember the Gamespy lobbies as well as you do like it was yesterday. This was the year 2001, also the year when I started to play the game, the same year where I met the founder of T#E, NeVs aka Saint who’s first real clan I joined.

Well I didn’t play much back then as I'm sure a lot of the oldies here did since I spend most of my time dj'ing psytrance almost every weekend at various parties in my country. Not until 2003/04 I started playing a bit more on a regular basis. But that's not the main point here -the point here is you act like you know stuff better than everyone else with your pink flashy “Godfather” name and fuck knows everyone should believe everything you say.

Then you make this long list of clans from 2004 and cross every one of them off with a yes or no like it was some sheet of public survey of history of flamers. Well, since you want to make such a list ima help you out refreshing your memory a little better and name just a few remarkable names or let's call them representatives of the matter from the period you mentioned 2003/2004...

EFZ LaBaN – Just an intelligent writer and didnt have to go all angry to get his insult across. Just flattened ppl.

C2o Prophet - Later founded G with Jr, dude was fucking hilarious at times. Mean as fuck too.

TF/G Junior – Didn’t post much on the forums, only some insane drivel at times of ppl hacking, but always were a loudy bitch on servers.

CpG Fatty - Funniest fucktwit out there, and didnt give a fuck when he posted.

CpG Kenny – Guy walked in puddles. Brought completely stupid into the forefront.

[MD]Bob – Never gave as much as some here who remembers him wished to believe. But even I had several words with him at Cpl, if only Shock could move his ass and upload the archives of Cpl, I could find many more examples from him.

CpG Needle - The fucking master. Bar none. Nobody close. Nope. None of you wannabes understood this part of the game better than him.

So I could take a few random names out there, whom most from that era were geniuses of this and understood this concept of the game very well, that this game has always craved a bit of drama, flaming, grudge wars call it as you will to survive. And it’s the same with any other games, even real games. Think about it, I could mention Tennis with John McEnroe (UK) and Björn Borg (SWE) just to name a stupid fucking example. Just deal with it, don't neclect it.

Post by Proxima »

Proxima wrote:

T#E - nope
TF - dont think so
[K] - hell no
[B4B] - lol, hell no
-WM- - nope

[MHP] - hell no
[P] - fuck no
A/A - No idea, doubt it

[EFZ] - no
[FRU] - no
[@] - no

c2o - no
[GT] - no
[TG] - hell no

Jezus fucking christ on weepers. I really tried to avoid this thread of cry babies as much as possible. But seeing that list of Smokes trying to cover up the fact that SoF was flamefree before 2007 sounds more like hes the one who's having a delusional memory seizure. Before I continue tho, let me get one thing straight with you, Smoke. I’ve got nothing against you but sometimes I have a hard time to acknowledge your self-proclaimed godfather status "who thinks he knows it all of this game".

As far as being old school I remember the Gamespy lobbies as well as you do like it was yesterday. This was the year 2001, also the year when I started to play the game, the same year where I met the founder of T#E, NeVs aka Saint who’s first real clan I joined.

Well I didn’t play much back then as I'm sure a lot of the oldies here did since I spend most of my time dj'ing psytrance almost every weekend at various parties in my country. Not until 2003/04 I started playing a bit more on a regular basis. But that's not the main point here -the point here is you act like you know stuff better than everyone else with your pink flashy “Godfather” name and fuck knows everyone should believe everything you say.

Then you make this long list of clans from 2004 and cross every one of them off with a yes or no like it was some sheet of public survey of history of flamers. Well, since you want to make such a list ima help you out refreshing your memory a little better and name just a few remarkable names or let's call them representatives of the matter from the period you mentioned 2003/2004...

EFZ LaBaN – Just an intelligent writer and didnt have to go all angry to get his insult across. Just flattened ppl.

C2o Prophet - Later founded G with Jr, dude was fucking hilarious at times. Mean as fuck too.

TF/G Junior – Didn’t post much on the forums, only some insane drivel at times of ppl hacking, but always were a loudy bitch on servers.

CpG Fatty  - Funniest fucktwit out there, and didnt give a fuck when he posted.

CpG Kenny – Guy walked in puddles. Brought completely stupid into the forefront.

[MD]Bob – Never gave as much as some here who remembers him believe. But even I had several words with him at Cpl, if only Shock could move his ass and upload the archives of Cpl, I could find many more examples from him.

CpG Needle - The fucking master. Bar none. Nobody close. Nope. None of you wannabes understood this part of the game better than him.  

So I could take a few random names out there, whom most from that era were geniuses of this and understood this concept of the game very well, that this game has always craved a bit of drama, flaming, grudge wars call it as you will to survive. And it’s the same with any other games, even real games. Think about it, I could mention Tennis with John McEnroe (UK) and Björn Borg (SWE) just to name a stupid fucking example. Just deal with it, don't neclect it.

Post by Dante »

lol prox became insane

Post by Proxima »

Drake, frenchie you don't understand the english language and since we all know you've started to play the game around 2006 you obviously have no clue what we're discussing here.

Post by Dante »

I just saw you went fucking insane for a fucking game? That's all I know.