@ Kyubi & Drake

General Discussion: SoF Community Forum.
dmd
Netherlands
Reactions: 1

Re: @ Kyubi & Drake

Post by dmd »

I remember some more trashtalkers, Orgzor, Hyena, Kamir, Slim, Ozzy, Indeever, Dusty, Eddy, Matheo, Dali, Baros, Filth, Vonz, Striker, Rayden, Hornet, Boxor, Wolfgang. (My opinion)

Btw Smoke what we as MP and BAD/HYP had was/is something called tough love :mrgreen: In the end we all unified in peace.
Reactions: 0

Post by Proxima »

Desertsucker wrote:Yeah, this topic pretty much sums up what's wrong with the community.

Look, Dante, you said it yourself; you used alot of different nicks over the years, and I've been out for quite a while, so don't blame me for not knowing/remembering the name Drake. Don't get offended man, it probably says more about me than it says about you. The fact that I get called a childish, kiddy flaming idiot, etc, etc, by someone I don't know (also, since you were playing under an anonymous nick -that shit never goes out of fashion-), out of the total blue, made me respond the way I did; by saying 'who the fuck are you'. That seems to me like a quite logical response when getting insulted at by a total stranger, don't you? And please don't tell me you get insulted by the word 'fuck'. ;) Instead of reacting the way you did (kicking me), you could've just named one of your ex-names and clans, so I could atleast have "known" the person who insulted me. Why insult me in the first place? Just because I'm rusty as shit? 'Cause I don't have a high score in a computer game? C'mon...

All I'm saying is, whoever the player was that felt the urge to deathwish me (Drake? Kyubi? Adem?), there's no need for all this shit in the first place. What advantage or pride does it give you when you insult total strangers over the internet and wish them horrible diseases? It just makes no sense to me.
Drake is a tragic child, Zenox.

When the frenchie isn't busy sitting in his room drinking juice boxes and clicking on his mouse while aiming on pixels, he is typing a bunch of dry, unimaginative crap on these forums with reckless abandon, and having an almost symbiotic relationship with my nuts. The guy radiates broad-spectrum signals of retardation, and it's no wonder him and the Swiss spend a majority of their time divining their fate with the roll of a dice. Also note how the toilet-lapping French newskool fucknuckle just loves to go off on about how much he own this game while he play it 24/7 while everyone sure as fuck knows if any of us spend the same amount of time on the servers as he do/did in the later years of this game (2009-2015) we would crush the thickheaded, exasperated lower life-form who is posting a bunch of frenzied, incoherent crap, and just setting himself up for the ol' "bon voyage" boot. Drake practically disappoints on every level - he must have employed some kind of crazy voodoo to be able to post stuff that by all rights a normal retard shouldn't be able to post.

PS. Drake plz don’t respond further, or I will expose and skullfuck your weak head even more than already been done by yours truly.

Post by Dante »

Great story brah you should write a book with me as protagonist.

Post by Proxima »

Obviously you wouldn't be participating in any book because you’re a nobody. I'm sorry, who are you again?

Post by Dante »

Oh because you're someone ?

Post by Proxima »

I am Keyser Soze.

Post by smokestaH »

I just selected 2004 on the waybackmachine site because i knew it would load up. I didnt say there was NO drama/flaming. Some said that SoF has always been filled with flamers/ragers asif every forum post was filled with flame or that whenever u joined a server there was a flamewar going on. I am simply saying that every game as flamers/ragers. Maybe in 2015 its a high percentage because the playerbase is so small.

And yes i am the godfather of SoF appointed by the ancestors of SoF. I am the original with pure John Mullins blood.

@Dumond, ofcourse :d. Nr1 hater was Striker who actually played for BAD haha. So in the end it was all good, i didnt mind it atleast.

Post by MinatO »

There has always been a ton of flame in this game. The difference in the past is that you had 2 kinds of flame.
You had what I call the intelligent flamers (Needle, Kenny) and the public trash (Jimmy, Orgzor, Kami, Slim, Deus, ...) that just plain flamed everyone with ignorant shit.
I was one of the latter in my early sof years (2001-2003) and you could clearly tell the difference when you flamed people as mentioned in Proxima's post.

You would rarely/not see this in matches but publics were full of it and clanplay had a forum section with like 10 new flametopics every day lol.

You should also take into consideration that there were simply many servers so you would be less effected by it compared to now.
You wouldn't see any flame in a MYTH clanserver. In RF server with Slim, Deus, Evilan and Dion? You probably would.

In the present time, sometimes u only have 1 active clanserver and if the wrong people are in it, you'll have to endure.

The words used to swear were also different. Nobody used cancer because such flames simply didn't exist yet. Many players would just say "OMG NOOB".
Anyhow, flaming exists in every game and yes even sadder than in sof (at least in the ones i've played over the years).
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Sad thing about the nowadays flame of SoF is, is the fact that being 14 year old is nolonger a excuse:
Everyone has reached the age of over 18 years old (except huso and Nissan I guess).

Therefor unlike in other games, there is no need in SoF to ignore flame. Because we are all adults, flames in SoF comes from grown up men.

Like I said, being young age is nolonger a excuse, the education has failed them. Banning is the only option for them.

Post by Dante »

LMAO extremist Evilan came back. So be ready to ban : Denial, tilt, Julien, Niko, Djeje, Drake, Junior, Dende,

Post by butcha »

filth? wolfgang? what the hell did i miss lol

edit: well iv seen meffy flame, sofs an emotional game thats all... brings the very best of humans :troll:
dmd
Netherlands

Post by dmd »

butcha wrote:filth? wolfgang? what the hell did i miss lol

edit: well iv seen meffy flame, sofs an emotional game thats all... brings the very best of humans  :troll:
They trash talked me and Fushy all the time. :shake: But mostly Indy and Dusty trying to get us banned. It's my opinion brah :ghehe:

Post by smokestaH »

Time to close this thread.

Post by butcha »

dmd wrote:
butcha wrote:filth? wolfgang? what the hell did i miss lol

edit: well iv seen meffy flame, sofs an emotional game thats all... brings the very best of humans  :troll:
They trash talked me and Fushy all the time.  :shake:  But mostly Indy and Dusty trying to get us banned. It's my opinion brah  :ghehe:
lol never knew that.

anyway, there were just certain type of ppl who got to taste needle and kennys flame.. they were alrite as long as you were in the same team as them. just settle shit mano o mano 10 caps and it was all good :whacky: u never saw needle go at jr,timelow etc.

Post by Huso »

Evil4N wrote:Sad thing about the nowadays flame of SoF is, is the fact that being 14 year old is nolonger a excuse:
Everyone has reached the age of over 18 years old (except huso and Nissan I guess).

Therefor unlike in other games, there is no need in SoF to ignore flame. Because we are all adults, flames in SoF comes from grown up men.

Like I said, being young age is nolonger a excuse, the education has failed them. Banning is the only option for them.
Are you kidding me here? :mrgreen:
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Dante wrote:LMAO extremist Evilan came back. So be ready to ban : Denial, tilt, Julien, Niko, Djeje, Drake, Junior, Dende,
Dende will be spared, since he is cooperating.
Denial is too inactive

the rest of em is authorised to be banned

Post by smokestaH »

Huso wrote:
Evil4N wrote:Sad thing about the nowadays flame of SoF is, is the fact that being 14 year old is nolonger a excuse:

Are you kidding me here? :mrgreen:
Haha, are u Hussein Ab****? Shiiiiit son, first PM's here and now u msg me on facebook.

Stalker alert boys, watch your back.

Post by Pauper »

Still dont know who the fuck Drake is! Back to topic please?

Post by Dante »

And who's pauper ? I don't remember who the fuck he is, probably cause his skill was average.
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

smokestaH wrote: SoF suffering from selective memory and delusion since 2011.
Bullshit. Started in '86, ask jr.