@ Kyubi & Drake

General Discussion: SoF Community Forum.
Reactions: 0

Re: @ Kyubi & Drake

Post by Proxima »

dmd wrote:Oh yeah I forgot Killer in that list. Very good team player and flagcapper. Killer, Felipe, Crapz, Player, Boxor were almost unbeatable on GICCTF mainly because Killer and Felipe had great teamplay and Felipe was also a very good defender especially with nades.
Out of the bunch you mentioned from Olé, I only think Killer stands out he was hard to kill on any map. Crapz was ok at times as well, but the rest was just good/average imo. We had a lot of wars against them back in '05 - '07 but pretty sure we won most of them. But like you mentioned they had one map particular they were good at gicctf, but not unbeatable, far from.

Just a few random screens I picked out, my bet is they’ve won 70% of all their matches on gicctf against us, any other map were most of the times just an ass spanking from our side.
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Crap'z became much stronger when he joined MP after being in Ole and TDW.

Post by Proxima »

You’re right about something for once. I don’t reckon Crapz being any particularly strong with Olé when I come to think of it. In fact Boxor or Player deserves more a mention if we talk Olé history. But did he play TCL Season 12 or did he join MP after they revived somewhere in 2008? Because honestly I didn’t notice him before Pazey asked me to recruit him for XDT season 2 where we folded mid season or something.

Post by Evil4N »

He played season 12 with TDW (week 1 and 2) and then he continued season 12 with MP

Post by Proxima »

I don't remember TDW being in TCL Season 12. Neither divisions.

Post by Evil4N »

TDW quit after TCL-Staff decided to change the outcome of a already played match and give EF free points.
They all piece of shit :happy:
dmd
Netherlands
Reactions: 1

Post by dmd »

@ Proxima, I agree it was a bit of an overstatement. For ]G[ it was a different story, but for most average clans they were unbeatable at GIC. I think they missed a real topfragger that could effectively clear the map of enemy players. Rayden (he was one of the most mongoloid players in SOF at that time in my opinion) was a pretty good fragger though.

And Crapz became a key player in MP in 2006 as well. Especially for capping a shitloads of flags. Some games below show the importance of Crapz in MP. (Keyz = Felipe, Rayan = Bundy and Beuker is Time)

Hi Crapz how are you doing mate? Remember those games? :mrgreen: You coming back to SOF?
Reactions: 8

Post by d3nd3 »

evilan the "deployer" :lol:

Post by Dante »

Yeah kadir and me just made him win a season :p

Post by Evil4N »

Even though i made the first cap in TT vs TDW... As a defender ;)
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

Best one i know are Enoid and Felipe, both joined KOD at some point (i believe it was when MP folded). Felipe was a real good defender is the best thing i remember of them. Enoid wasn't anything special.

Post by Proxima »

dmd wrote:@ Proxima, I agree it was a bit of an overstatement. For ]G[ it was a different story, but for most average clans they were unbeatable at GIC. I think they missed a real topfragger that could effectively clear the map of enemy players. Rayden (he was one of the most mongoloid players in SOF at that time in my opinion) was a pretty good fragger though.

You're right about Rayden he was basically todays answer to Drake. No pun intended. :ghehe: But still, one of the "oldest" frenchies I remember from back in the days. If I'm not mistaken he played for Bad in 2003 and joined C13 with the Yugos in 2004. I think Smoke can confirm this? Other than that, fragwise I don't totally agree. He was a good fragger in his early days, but with Olé he usually got bitchslapped into oblivion.

Post by Dante »

You should really stop talking about me mate, it's not healthy.
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

*throws attention to drake

Post by Crapz »

Dante wrote:mdrrrrrrrrr crapzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
ps : content de savoir que tu es tjrs vivant...
cc drake, Oui j'ai retrouvé le forum par curiosité :)
dmd wrote: Hi Crapz how are you doing mate? Remember those games?  :mrgreen:  You coming back to SOF?
hey napalm mate, i am fine you? yeah i remenber these games but missing so many screenshots when we raped some ugly ass :ghehe:
No i don't have time/motivation to play anymore..after 2008 i only rarely played the game
Nice to see you alive :mrgreen:
dmd
Netherlands

Post by dmd »

True that. Too bad I rarely took screenshots. Most of the screenshots are collected from the TCL and Clanplay boards before they went down and are mostly taken by MP>Time or TCL admins.

I just came back here a couple of months ago because I felt the need to bring back some nostalgia and play a game now and then.

Best of luck to you.

Post by Prorace »

Proxima wrote: You're right about Rayden he was basically todays answer to Drake. No pun intended. :ghehe: But still, one of the "oldest" frenchies I remember from back in the days. If I'm not mistaken he played for Bad in 2003 and joined C13 with the Yugos in 2004. I think Smoke can confirm this? Other than that, fragwise I don't totally agree. He was a good fragger in his early days, but with Olé he usually got bitchslapped into oblivion.
Killer, Player, MaC(Enoid), and I are older french player then Rayden. We were in [NdG] first french clan made by Tsyrak and Le_Nego, that was good time, playing on 56K with 20 servers actives. :cool:

Don't be too hard on Drake, the guy never mindly evolded since he played SoF, always been a douchebag and will always be, even if he could be a nice decent guy sometimes. He is also the last french standing here, cause the others douchebag are from switzerland... so please, for god's love, be nice to him ! :wub:

Post by MinatO »

Nego now that was a good defender.

Post by Dante »

Prorace wrote:
Proxima wrote: You're right about Rayden he was basically todays answer to Drake. No pun intended. :ghehe: But still, one of the "oldest" frenchies I remember from back in the days. If I'm not mistaken he played for Bad in 2003 and joined C13 with the Yugos in 2004. I think Smoke can confirm this? Other than that, fragwise I don't totally agree. He was a good fragger in his early days, but with Olé he usually got bitchslapped into oblivion.
Killer, Player, MaC(Enoid), and I are older french player then Rayden. We were in [NdG] first french clan made by Tsyrak and Le_Nego, that was good time, playing on 56K with 20 servers actives. :cool:

Don't be too hard on Drake, the guy never mindly evolded since he played SoF, always been a douchebag and will always be, even if he could be a nice decent guy sometimes. He is also the last french standing here, cause the others douchebag are from switzerland... so please, for god's love, be nice to him !  :wub:

More ! More ! More ! I need it ! More !