Registering on this forum: What does the L stand for in SFL

General Discussion: SoF Community Forum.
Reactions: 0

Re: Registering on this forum: What does the L stand for in

Post by CheaterSkeeter »

Picard wrote:My brother tried to register to the forum yesterday. sadly he couldn't answer the question "which forums are real on this site or whatever". What a retarded son of a bitch question anyway for someone who has never been here..!
Then he got a time out and decided it's not worth the trouble just to download a 1975 game.. best policy guys.. register to a * forum first before you can download this ancient old game, IF you can register at all!
Don't worry, if they can't register, they can always download 'something' in 3 simple steps!(yes, yes, bills need to be payed i know but still..)

http://oi64.tinypic.com/5jsidy.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Post by Fossil »

Isnt the newest thing where you click on "i am not a bot"? That one is the best tbh.
Reactions: 2

Post by Picard »

CheaterSkeeter wrote:
Picard wrote:My brother tried to register to the forum yesterday. sadly he couldn't answer the question "which forums are real on this site or whatever". What a retarded son of a bitch question anyway for someone who has never been here..!
Then he got a time out and decided it's not worth the trouble just to download a 1975 game.. best policy guys.. register to a * forum first before you can download this ancient old game, IF you can register at all!
Don't worry, if they can't register, they can always download 'something' in 3 simple steps!(yes, yes, bills need to be payed i know but still..)

http://oi64.tinypic.com/5jsidy.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Well I actually still have the installer but its to late now. This forum ruined so many rebirths of SoF players its outrageous.. LOOKS LIKE I NEED TO DO ANOTHER HOSTILE TAKEOVER. LETHAL CONTACT ME ON MSN SO WE CAN BUILD A NEW FORUM WITHOUT THESE NAZIS.
Reactions: 8

Post by ShocK »

I'll dumb the question down some more, jeez, just how stupid is your brother ffs?
Fossil wrote:Isnt the newest thing where you click on "i am not a bot"? That one is the best tbh.
Yeah it is, Keifer pointed it out ages ago, just need someone to integrate it into phpBB; might never happen though as the 3.0 series (of phpBB) has reached it's end of life (EOL)

Post by Picard »

haha Shock big mouth suddenly? Remember our 1vs1 in that tournament? Better watch what you say or I'll do it again.

Post by 3klnk4jh »

Code: Select all

Which number is out of sequence 12435678910:
Which one do I enter? 3 or 4?

Code: Select all

Real or fictitious people?
This is a bit easier than the forums question, but...
  • Fidel Castro: Both real (the Cuban dictator) and fictitious (the infamous SoF player ;)
  • Harry Potter: Both real (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... isery.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) and fictitious (from the books and movies)
  • Frodo Baggins: I had to search for this name on the internet. I never read the books and did not watch the movies. His name is different in other languages: Frodo Beutlin (German), Frodon Sacquet (French), Frodo Balings (Dutch), ...
  • Charles Darwin, Ghandi: Is a person who isn't alive anymore still a real person?
  • Elvis Presley might be:
    • Dead (See Charles Darwin and Ghandi)
    • Still alive, abducted by aliens, living on their planet (real person)
    • Be an alien (a fictitious person)
Reactions: 1

Post by MinatO »

Ctrl cracking jokes and it only took 15 years. I see what you did there Sheldon
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

Real or fictitious people?
Please drag the options to the correct list, to avoid automated registrations.
Real Fictitious
Roger Rabbit
Ghandi
Indiana Jones
Daffy Duck
Frodo Baggins
Bill Gates
Fidel Castro
Elvis Presley
Charles Darwin
Harry Potter

Post by Preacher »

WTF ITS SO ANNOYINGGGGGGGG TO REGISTER TO THIS GOD DAMN FORUM
Reactions: 8

Post by ShocK »

Bet it was Daffy Duck, you thought he was real didn't ya (Welcome to the forum btw)
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

People that have trouble with that question should either not think so hard about it (how about google if you don't know a name?) or would not be able to answer any other question put there. This shit looks easy tbh.

Btw Ctrl, why would EF Fidel/Castro be a fictious player? I am pretty sure it is a real dude using that name. Same goes for Bill Gates, who uses that name instead of William Henry Gates III.