Unban retard?

General Discussion: SoF Community Forum.

Unban retard?

Poll ended at 07 May 2015, 18:22

Yes, Unban this active player or get some solid proof first!
83%
No.
18%

Total votes: 40

Reactions: 5

Re: Unban retard?

Post by Trekker »

Last I talked to him, he didn't care bout the account here (no disrespect to Shock) I think the only way he will come back might be just because of Shock and a few others.

We have communication on another site of his as well as other means.

How many posts does he make in a day, week or a month? Other players are making it sound like he is loosing sleep and all upset bout this ... it is not like that at all.

Forgive me for not voting ... since I have no knowledge of all these ... and will not acknowledge something silly by voting ;)

What I find interesting is that some "old" players still can't understand how the game draws the screen in front of us from collected players stat. And the death instant replay is not how it happens exactly.
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

Their proof is he used a proxy + maker (a known cheater) as a source (no demos or nothing at all). Good job guys, you guys are truly FBI material. I surrender :fp: :zzz:
Reactions: 8

Post by ShocK »

Trekker wrote:Last I talked to him, he didn't care bout the account here (no disrespect to Shock) I think the only way he will come back might be just because of Shock and a few others.
No worries :wink:
There's a clanleader poll to unban him from the forum, whichever way that goes will have to be the end of it.
Still seems harsh to me, a permanent ban from the forum when he's not physically tried to harm the forum whereas others who have tried (and at one point successfully got the forum suspended) are still here. Not to mention DDoS attacks on servers as well because things didn't go their way.
Seems to me that in the interest of fairness and one rule for all then if Retard stays banned then others will have to be banned too.

Post by MinatO »

I've read this "evidence" in the clanleader section right before my access was deleted and it baffles me that he's banned from SFL, let alone a forumban too.

Based on what I've read, I only see proof that he used proxies.
The additional chatlogs from the server are too inconclusive to decide a ban imo. It shows Maker, Huso and Kurby accusing him of wallhack who afterwards got kicked by admin.

Seeing as Huso and Maker have been accused multiple times as well in the past months, even during my own 2on2 tournament. Will they be banned too? If you want to be consistent and judge based on public chat, you should be consistent in your bans too :)

I find it a bit strange that there isn't a single demo of the wallhacking or "duck/jump" script.
Argumenting that there's no anticheat to provide the evidence is not a valid excuse. In the first years of sof, demos were the only materials to make such decisions and it worked for many clear cut cases like Eddy, Klone, Deus, ...

This has been handled very badly. Even idiots like Game & Welsh who were in the staff before, know better than this.
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

What I find strange is that the half of the guys who complained about him cheating atleast once at some point are now here on the forums making contoversial posts about him being banned.

Make up your minds beloved sof community. You want cheaters to be punished for ruining your weekly matches on sof or do you want everyone to have a permit to cheat because they won't be banned anyway?

There is no anticheat, face it. That doesn't mean that everyone should be able to cheat, should it? Now there are a lot of suspicious people around, hell, even my name has been called for being a cheater. The thing is, however, it's clear as daylight Mr. T. :mrgreen: cheats in public, no one needs an anticheat to prove that. Using a gallo/dende-like aimbot is kinda obvious is it not?

Everyone is free to agree or disagree with his ban from this forum. And that's the point exactly, heat up the discussion, think about what to do with cheaters. Until now it's all complaining but offering solutions apparantly is not an option. What happens when this game gets overrun by cheaters, simply because they won't get banned anyway (just take a look at CoD2/4)? My guess is that the same people who complain about Retards ban now are the first ones to complain when shit really gets ugly.

Good thing you people are involved now though, keep it up.

On a sidenote: it's not about retard, it's not about his ban from a forum...it's about what to do with cheaters. Sad to see people are ready to complain so quickly when something finally gets done against cheaters.

Again; better solutions are welcome.
Reactions: 8

Post by ShocK »

MinatO wrote:This has been handled very badly.
MinatO wrote:I've read this "evidence" in the clanleader section
The evidence you read should have been posted in public, locked and with a link to a discussion topic. I wasn't about to do it as I didn't agree entirely.
MinatO wrote:in the clanleader section right before my access was deleted
You said evilan is in charge of clanleader stuff, other teams don't get a 2nd member who's not staff - but that's a separate topic.
Emirate wrote: Again; better solutions are welcome.
  • Use server passwords.
  • Seeing as MP admins can't ban players, let MP admins ban players. (Main problem was in MP servers apparently)
Reactions: 0

Post by Fossil »

The official SFL ban list :troll:

Post by butcha »

Emirate wrote:What I find strange is that the half of the guys who complained about him cheating atleast once at some point are now here on the forums making contoversial posts about him being banned.

Make up your minds beloved sof community. You want cheaters to be punished for ruining your weekly matches on sof or do you want everyone to have a permit to cheat because they won't be banned anyway?

There is no anticheat, face it. That doesn't mean that everyone should be able to cheat, should it? Now there are a lot of suspicious people around, hell, even my name has been called for being a cheater. The thing is, however, it's clear as daylight Mr. T.  :mrgreen: cheats in public, no one needs an anticheat to prove that. Using a gallo/dende-like aimbot is kinda obvious is it not?

Everyone is free to agree or disagree with his ban from this forum. And that's the point exactly, heat up the discussion, think about what to do with cheaters. Until now it's all complaining but offering solutions apparantly is not an option. What happens when this game gets overrun by cheaters, simply because they won't get banned anyway (just take a look at CoD2/4)? My guess is that the same people who complain about Retards ban now are the first ones to complain when shit really gets ugly.

On a sidenote: it's not about retard, it's not about his ban from a forum...it's about what to do with cheaters. Sad to see people are ready to complain so quickly when something finally gets done against cheaters.

how about demo or stfu? there you go.. a simple solution.

Heres another solution.. go ban urself. I know ur hacking... theres my proof.

solution #3. How about the community vote u and nijo + evilan to get the fuck out and install a new staff?
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

lol even with demos people would still cry Retard is not cheating. Butcha and Jr are just lying cunts, they know Retard is a cheater in SoF. They just love to troll around. Too bad this is sof1.org and not EXT. I would have dealed with those trollers and moved on. But instead the atmosphere is ruined now in this forum.

Thanks to ShocK. And he doesn't even play SoF, yet he thinks his opinion holds any credits. He does nothing at managing SFL, not playing for a clan, he doesn't even admin a SFL-Match. Useless as sfl-staff, the old man should stick with forum-adminning only.
Last edited by Evil4N on 07 May 2015, 12:51, edited 3 times in total.

Post by butcha »

Emirate wrote:What I find strange is that the half of the guys who complained about him cheating atleast once at some point are now here on the forums making contoversial posts about him being banned.

There is no anticheat, face it. That doesn't mean that everyone should be able to cheat, should it? Now there are a lot of suspicious people around, hell, even my name has been called for being a cheater. The thing is, however, it's clear as daylight Mr. T.  :mrgreen: cheats in public, no one needs an anticheat to prove that. Using a gallo/dende-like aimbot is kinda obvious is it not?

people want ppl to get banned on solid proofs, Not on what he says she says for the 505th. how thick headed can someone actually be? jesus christ :fp:

you see the votes? 25-5 now.. keep on talking sunshine and it will b only u nijo + evilan playing by urself lonley in the corner =(

Post by butcha »

Evil4N wrote:lol even with demos people would still cry Retard is not cheating. Butcha and Jr are just lying cunts, they know Retard is a cheater in SoF. They just love to troll around. Too bad this is sof1.org and not EXT. I would have dealed with those trollers and move on. But instead the atmosphere is ruined now in this forum. Thanks to ShocK.
:fp:

your the troll. u just want to start shit up, all the time. first us, then NML.. last week TT. Shock should ban you from his forum. cunt

edit: you actually think we wud deny retard speedhacking on a demo? my god.. shock just get it over already. this ungrateful cunt doesnt deserve ur support

Post by Evil4N »

butcha wrote:
Evil4N wrote:lol even with demos people would still cry Retard is not cheating. Butcha and Jr are just lying cunts, they know Retard is a cheater in SoF. They just love to troll around. Too bad this is sof1.org and not EXT. I would have dealed with those trollers and move on. But instead the atmosphere is ruined now in this forum. Thanks to ShocK.

your the troll. u just want to start shit up, all the time. first us, then NML.. last week TT.  Shock should ban you from his forum. cunt
Me ? Your the one who wanted whole sof and SFL to die, because I banned you from my servers. None gives a fuck about you. Keep that in mind.

Post by butcha »

Evil4N wrote:
butcha wrote:

your the troll. u just want to start shit up, all the time. first us, then NML.. last week TT.  Shock should ban you from his forum. cunt
Me ? Your the one who wanted whole sof and SFL to die, because I banned you from my servers. None gives a fuck about you. Keep that in mind.
Thats why i joined MAD.. too kill SFL :lol:

can someone just give this guy his medication, paranoid deluxe right there. LMAO
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

You have not read my post have you butch?

If you did, please for the sake of y our motherland, go back to school.

Post by butcha »

Emirate wrote:You have not read my post have you butch?

If you did, please for the sake of y our motherland, go back to school.
26-5 now.. all i gotto say :upshake:

edit: for the 506th time. A BETTER SOLUTION THAN THIS. its better to ban someone with a demo than just on loose talks. You want that in chinese aswell?
Last edited by butcha on 07 May 2015, 13:05, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Pauper »

Can I ask who is leading SOF1.org. and who is leading SFL ?

Post by Fossil »

Post by Bundy »

Post by Evil4N »

Post by Bundy »