Welcome to Soldier of Fortune Community Forums
09 May 2021, 04:17


View unanswered postsView active topics



Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 
Unban Retard part 2. 
Author Message
Tuvalu

User avatar

Joined:
Sat Dec 10th, 2011
Posts: 2253
Reply with quote
Waddup 'SFL Staff Members' ???
Are you shutting your eyes, acting like our votes doesn't count?

It clearly wasn't Retard who kicked your asses with hacks on, could of been Snake? Dende?
Anyone tbh, i mean Snakes IP's is blocked in the serverlists by ctrl (thanks to that)

So Snake wants to play, he need to use a proxy.

Retard knows how to hack, good at programming, and knows all the sof commands in his head.

But... he also plays everyday, same like everyone else i found dodgy times to times.

And i hear alot of people say that "Adem,Huso,Emirate" yeah even "Niko" is cheaters. (I am 100 % sure none of these uses any hacks tho.... just some lucky/dodgy shots + skillz)

But this is the 4 most Active players in sof, specially Adem and Niko who plays 5-7 hours everyday.... i mean who isn't good then?

When i played like that, i end up being in a top-5-video of sof, when game actually had like 20-25 Clans and minimun 200 players... now i dont have the time, or the will anymore the only fun left for me in this game is those 5on5s on sundays with people i like.... and a public match now and then.

Unban him, you got my Word that he is not hacker, and wont use any hacks.


08 May 2015, 17:04
Profile
Netherlands

User avatar

Joined:
Mon Nov 21st, 2011
Posts: 949
Reply with quote
He's already unbanned mate.

edit: Unban retard?


08 May 2015, 17:10
Profile WWW
Belgium

User avatar

Joined:
Tue Nov 22nd, 2011
Posts: 1892

minato1337
Reply with quote
Persian wrote:
He's already unbanned mate.

edit: Unban retard?
He means from SFL I think, not the forum.


08 May 2015, 17:51
Profile
Canada

User avatar

Joined:
Wed Nov 23rd, 2011
Location: Kanada
Posts: 633

Acadie
Reply with quote
I just checked and hes unbanned from the forum also


08 May 2015, 18:25
Profile
Tuvalu

User avatar

Topic author
Joined:
Sat Dec 10th, 2011
Posts: 2253
Reply with quote
i meant the League, and the servers.

Another thing to add :
I admit that Retard created a "script" or i dont know what to call it, he made it for us just to piss Evilan off, even made a post that said "I can unban you" with a cfg file in the same post that gave you a NL ip adress and a NL flag logo.  Some kind of proxy, yes.
That was when Evilan went crazy and kept banning us 3 (Me,Butch,Retard) from MP and SFL servers... even on matchdays.


08 May 2015, 18:55
Profile
Netherlands

User avatar

Joined:
Thu Nov 24th, 2011
Posts: 2087
Reply with quote
:fp:


08 May 2015, 21:00
Profile
Tuvalu

User avatar

Topic author
Joined:
Sat Dec 10th, 2011
Posts: 2253
Reply with quote
So that script is a cheat????
Or why did you bitchslap yourself dear "SFL Staff Dictator" ?

I downloaded it, and tried it as i was curious if it was working and guess what....
For me it was totally useless, i thought an NL ipadress  would give me better ping in a NL server but it actually gave me 15-25 higher then my normal ping and the packetloss was heavy.
(can send it to ya'll, if ur curious)

Does that make me a cheater too now?
Fuck what did i just admit i been testing?

Please Femalerate, bitchslap yourself one more time... but this time Before you do it, do it with your hand full of Evilans+Nijos cum and 10 times harder.

I like the bond-of-trust you guys share together, but look how Evilan end up being banned from a League he supposed to be running, yes even if its just the forum its hilarious and explains the most about you 3 lmfaox10

I sudjest you both take off that Crown of your heads and start playing like normal gamers, this "run-a-League-without-knowledge" is nothing for either of u 2 + your homeboy Evilan.


Peace out.


09 May 2015, 15:46
Profile
Netherlands

User avatar

Joined:
Fri May 23rd, 2014
Posts: 504
Reply with quote
I like how you suggest that Emirate & Evilan are in cahoots.
IMO its probably the opposite and if they where, it's because of 'as is' situation.


09 May 2015, 17:39
Profile
Great Britain

User avatar

Joined:
Mon Dec 19th, 2011
Posts: 493

TheDankNarwhal
Reply with quote
Is it that time of year where Evilan gets banned again.
Place your bets folks, when will he be untarnished.


10 May 2015, 02:56
Profile
Netherlands

User avatar

Joined:
Thu Nov 24th, 2011
Posts: 2087
Reply with quote
People like you indeed wanna make mee slap something. When offered the chance to help out running this league (like we offered everyone) and actually doing something for the sake of this game, people like you run off, ending up "leading" some unstable clan and complaining about how things are going without actually putting in some work yourselves.

I might not be the oldest one around here, but i'm pretty sure i've organized more events (irl) than most people here. It's my line of work. And out of experience I can tell with everything you host/organize there are always some people complaining about the whole deal without actually offering help or better options. When asked if they want to help organize it next year most of them bail out. In The Netherlands we call them ''antfuckers''. Not because of their tiny whipteedoo's but because they're complaining about every little detail without actually putting in any effort themselves. Do we care? Not really, they're mostly some sore idiots trying to desperately force their opinion onto people trying to get some sort of recognition.

So, dear jr. If you're so sick of this sfl, why don't you start your own tournament, actually make yourself useful for once. Let's see how that works out shall we? And please don't come up with another one of  these femalerate (it was officaly femirate, ask butch, the guy you stole the joke from) wannabe toughguy comments without actually making sense, it's getting monotonous.

And to answer a question I saw a lot in all of these topics. Why is/was evilan staff?:
Well, when we decided to get this game somewhat alive again we gathered all ''active'' people still around asking for some input. Some people responded, most did not. When asked who would like to help hosting sfl the only one responding was Evilan. Yes, he might be a little annoying prick but atleast he's willing to put in some effort. More than most of you fella's do. Don't like it? Perhaps you should've stepped up yourself. If you got time wandering these forums continuously complaining, you have time to help us out. Don't be shy.

Image


10 May 2015, 09:29
Profile
Great Britain

User avatar

Joined:
Fri Jan 20th, 2012
Posts: 198
Reply with quote
Emirate wrote:
People like you indeed wanna make mee slap something. When offered the chance to help out running this league (like we offered everyone) and actually doing something for the sake of this game, people like you run off, ending up "leading" some unstable clan and complaining about how things are going without actually putting in some work yourselves.

I might not be the oldest one around here, but i'm pretty sure i've organized more events (irl) than most people here. It's my line of work. And out of experience I can tell with everything you host/organize there are always some people complaining about the whole deal without actually offering help or better options. When asked if they want to help organize it next year most of them bail out. In The Netherlands we call them ''antfuckers''. Not because of their tiny whipteedoo's but because they're complaining about every little detail without actually putting in any effort themselves. Do we care? Not really, they're mostly some sore idiots trying to desperately force their opinion onto people trying to get some sort of recognition.

So, dear jr. If you're so sick of this sfl, why don't you start your own tournament, actually make yourself useful for once. Let's see how that works out shall we? And please don't come up with another one of  these femalerate (it was officaly femirate, ask butch, the guy you stole the joke from) wannabe toughguy comments without actually making sense, it's getting monotonous.

And to answer a question I saw a lot in all of these topics. Why is/was evilan staff?:
Well, when we decided to get this game somewhat alive again we gathered all ''active'' people still around asking for some input. Some people responded, most did not. When asked who would like to help hosting sfl the only one responding was Evilan. Yes, he might be a little annoying prick but atleast he's willing to put in some effort. More than most of you fella's do. Don't like it? Perhaps you should've stepped up yourself. If you got time wandering these forums continuously complaining, you have time to help us out. Don't be shy.

Image



Rob sit the fuck down son you just got destroyed  :lol:  :clap:


10 May 2015, 11:19
Profile
France

User avatar

Joined:
Thu Nov 24th, 2011
Location: France
Posts: 574

soPr0Styl3
Reply with quote
Owned.... OWNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED Dude ! :mrgreen:


10 May 2015, 13:13
Profile YIM WWW
Tuvalu

User avatar

Topic author
Joined:
Sat Dec 10th, 2011
Posts: 2253
Reply with quote
Emirate wrote:
People like you indeed wanna make mee slap something. When offered the chance to help out running this league (like we offered everyone) and actually doing something for the sake of this game, people like you run off, ending up "leading" some unstable clan and complaining about how things are going without actually putting in some work yourselves.

I might not be the oldest one around here, but i'm pretty sure i've organized more events (irl) than most people here. It's my line of work. And out of experience I can tell with everything you host/organize there are always some people complaining about the whole deal without actually offering help or better options. When asked if they want to help organize it next year most of them bail out. In The Netherlands we call them ''antfuckers''. Not because of their tiny whipteedoo's but because they're complaining about every little detail without actually putting in any effort themselves. Do we care? Not really, they're mostly some sore idiots trying to desperately force their opinion onto people trying to get some sort of recognition.

So, dear jr. If you're so sick of this sfl, why don't you start your own tournament, actually make yourself useful for once. Let's see how that works out shall we? And please don't come up with another one of  these femalerate (it was officaly femirate, ask butch, the guy you stole the joke from) wannabe toughguy comments without actually making sense, it's getting monotonous.

And to answer a question I saw a lot in all of these topics. Why is/was evilan staff?:
Well, when we decided to get this game somewhat alive again we gathered all ''active'' people still around asking for some input. Some people responded, most did not. When asked who would like to help hosting sfl the only one responding was Evilan. Yes, he might be a little annoying prick but atleast he's willing to put in some effort. More than most of you fella's do. Don't like it? Perhaps you should've stepped up yourself. If you got time wandering these forums continuously complaining, you have time to help us out. Don't be shy.

Image


Wall of text there dear SFL Staff Dictator.
Worth a read tho....

Most of those knew how to hold a speech, but this was deep as fuck....
Oh dear im really sorry if i hurt you somewere  deep inside, i don't know you look very upset.   

You seem to change alot of subjects here fool, this was about "Getting Mr.T Unbanned" remember?
With some trollolololzzzzz spiced up in this bishhhhh, to keep your forum/League alive...
anything for a sof bro ehhh
:troll:  :troll:  :troll:

The only thing i copied in sof, was old clantags, colortags, names... HA,G,#1(2 USA oldskool Clans)   Fuckemup (c*k jackal) (year 2000bish)
Your just not old enough to remember, so not allowed to call me a Copycat or wannabe tbh...

And I really don't know what Butch likes to call you btw....
you look like a joke, a object... no.......
a fucking victim people like to call things, it seems so anyway... so yes i Femalerate fits you better IMO.



Aight put me into staff, i take care of you guys in bad and good wheaters.
In evil in good, in war in peace. I swear!

Amen.


Last edited by Fuckemup on 10 May 2015, 21:32, edited 1 time in total.



10 May 2015, 21:31
Profile
Netherlands

User avatar

Joined:
Mon Nov 21st, 2011
Posts: 949
Reply with quote
Shit is going down. Emirate dropped some science here  :lol:


10 May 2015, 21:32
Profile WWW
Netherlands

User avatar

Joined:
Thu Nov 24th, 2011
Posts: 2087
Reply with quote
For once I make a serious reply about what I think instead of waving your bullsh*t aside and you make some nonsense look-at-me-i'm-making-a-joke-out-of-it comment? I was actually hoping for some proper reaction from your side, i'm disappointed with your competence.

Fuckemup wrote:
Most of those knew how to hold a speech, but this was deep as fuck....
Oh dear im really sorry if i hurt you somewere  deep inside, i don't know you look very upset.   

Your desperate attempts on trying to insult me don't even come close to what people yell at me on an average matchday. Just stop trying buddy, you can't get to me. The only ones that can hurt me are the ones I give a shit about.

Hang this on the door in your bathroom and put on some good reggae. No stress fren.
Image


10 May 2015, 23:03
Profile
Iraq

User avatar

Joined:
Fri Nov 25th, 2011
Posts: 1787
Reply with quote
no one asked me.. what the fuck man. i want to become staff.

#iamnoantfucker #saynotoracism

#whymakeanewleaguewhenwecanstealthis1 :troll:  :troll:  :troll:


11 May 2015, 03:08
Profile
Tuvalu

User avatar

Topic author
Joined:
Sat Dec 10th, 2011
Posts: 2253
Reply with quote
Emirate wrote:
For once I make a serious reply about what I think instead of waving your bullsh*t aside and you make some nonsense look-at-me-i'm-making-a-joke-out-of-it comment? I was actually hoping for some proper reaction from your side, i'm disappointed with your competence.

Fuckemup wrote:
Most of those knew how to hold a speech, but this was deep as fuck....
Oh dear im really sorry if i hurt you somewere  deep inside, i don't know you look very upset.   

Your desperate attempts on trying to insult me don't even come close to what people yell at me on an average matchday. Just stop trying buddy, you can't get to me. The only ones that can hurt me are the ones I give a shit about.

Hang this on the door in your bathroom and put on some good reggae. No stress fren.
Image


I was actually being honest with everything in my last post... as you could see from others posts i made towards you and other SFL Staff members, specially in the flame forum... don't you agree?

You said you wanted some help from my side, and im really willing to put my glockz and bazookas in the closet and  help you out, i have alot of ideas to share with ya'll to make things workout perfectly..

Don't like Reggea, i like the old spicegirls and backstreetboys songs.... daz the shit.

Im still waiting for my access btw.  :)


11 May 2015, 14:05
Profile
Netherlands

User avatar

Joined:
Wed Nov 23rd, 2011
Posts: 524

deurbel
Reply with quote
unban him please


26 Jun 2015, 00:22
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ] 
Topic Views: 2093


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Top
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
www.sof1.org