NEW UPCOMING LEAGUE 'LP' SIGN-UPs

General Discussion: SoF Community Forum.
Reactions: 0

NEW UPCOMING LEAGUE 'LP' SIGN-UPs

Post by maker »

Welcome all. I decided along with Shark to create a new league so we can play more often nice matches. Rules are pretty much same as SFL's rules.
The only change is that we will only play on POLAND SERVER

Match day etc soon.

Reactions: 3

Re: NEW UPCOMING LEAGUE 'LP' SIGN-UPs

Post by JulIEN »

Well your league should ba a 1 final game like Shark vrs Maker
who would play with you as ADMIN rofl) +In This server?
Im sure brazilians would be glad play there.

@FAILEAGUE-

Post by Prorace »

Nobody's gonna play your league Maker, expecially in polish server where we all got +70 ping. lol
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

Well atleast he's trying to set something up. You should encourage that.

Gl with it maker. If you got enough players/teams you can ask for a forum on here.

Added: Just a heads up: let people know what the matchday is so they actually know whether they're even available to play.

Post by maker »

Match day I leave to you guys when you feel comfortable to play, doesn't matter for me much. Can be before SFL.

Post by Pele »

What about a 4v4 format?

Post by Kruq »

What about you suck my dick Pele Son Of bitch

Post by Prorace »

Emirate wrote:Well atleast he's trying to set something up. You should encourage that.
Encourage a fucking racist that flamed 90% of SOF for no-reason, or because you ain't like him, or because you are from different origin ? No thanks.

Also, to run a league, you got to have experience. I would certainly follow a guys like Dutch, Minato, Evilan, who had a kind of succesfull past with running leagues. Certainly not a guys like Maker who come-up with no idea.

What do he bring more then SFL already does ? Nothing.
What do he bring different then SFL ? Nothing.
It's just about himself playing in polish servers. Im pretty sure no clan will follow this, to start a league, you have to make outside contact forums first to see if your idea will be followed, get some structure, and stuff. You just don't post two sentence saying you wanna make a league.

Also from an objective POV, we all know there is no place for a second league like SFL on SOF, it has to bring somethings new, just like Minato and I did with the mixed idea few years ago.

Post by Haijah »

LMFAO Kurby

Post by maker »

Prorace wrote:
Emirate wrote:Well atleast he's trying to set something up. You should encourage that.
Encourage a fucking racist that flamed 90% of SOF for no-reason, or because you ain't like him, or because you are from different origin ? No thanks.

Also, to run a league, you got to have experience. I would certainly follow a guys like Dutch, Minato, Evilan, who had a kind of succesfull past with running leagues. Certainly not a guys like Maker who come-up with no idea.

It's just about himself playing in polish servers. Im pretty sure no clan will follow this, to start a league, you have to make outside contact forums first to see if your idea will be followed, get some structure, and stuff. You just don't post two sentence saying you wanna make a league.

Also from an objective POV, we all know there is no place for a second league like SFL on SOF, it has to bring somethings new, just like Minato and I did with the mixed idea few years ago.
well what if minato,dutch or other would run the league? that's not the reason, the admins I mean. You're all simply scared of polish server l0l
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

There is a reason that people dont want to play in Polish servers. They dont run smooth, there is no chance they will. The ping is not a problem in this, its the continues lagspikes caused by the terrible net in Poland.
Reactions: 2

Post by Sauron »

Prorace wrote:

:dito:

Slow -> :clap:
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

jesus christ
Reactions: 15

Post by Acadie »

Post by Fossil »

I've decided to help Maker out.

I just got off the phone with a company in china that is looking to expand their western audience by investing in SoF1. They have offered a guaranteed prizepool of $10000. 1st spot finish gets $5000, 2nd: $3500 and 3rd with 1500.

The format will be an exciting one inspired by Minato himself. We have decided to go for a 12 month SoF league. Starting with the group stage with the group consisting of 90 SoF teams. You will play every team once so 89 matches guaranteed. When the group stage is over the top 89 teams proceed into a 20x elimination bracket. That means you can lose your first, second, 3rd, 4th, 5th all the way to 19 times and you still have a chance to reach the finals. Every bracket game will be a Best of 5 with timelimit 0 and caplimit 10. Bo5 means you have to win 3 maps to advance. The last 2 teams will battle it out in Vegas in an all inclusive paid trip. The finals will be a 1 map, IRQCTF1 with caplimit 100 and no timelimit. It really is the survival of the fittest and with that smallson Snake is already disqualified from entering.

Fuck all u cunts.

Post by Emirate »

Fossil wrote:I've decided to help Maker out.

I just got off the phone with a company in china that is looking to expand their western audience by investing in SoF1. They have offered a guaranteed prizepool of $10000. 1st spot finish gets $5000, 2nd: $3500 and 3rd with 1500.

The format will be an exciting one inspired by Minato himself. We have decided to go for a 12 month SoF league. Starting with the group stage with the group consisting of 90 SoF teams. You will play every team once so 89 matches guaranteed. When the group stage is over the top 89 teams proceed into a 20x elimination bracket. That means you can lose your first, second, 3rd, 4th, 5th all the way to 19 times and you still have a chance to reach the finals. Every bracket game will be a Best of 5 with timelimit 0 and caplimit 10. Bo5 means you have to win 3 maps to advance.  The last 2 teams will battle it out in Vegas in an all inclusive paid trip. The finals will be a 1 map, IRQCTF1 with caplimit 100 and no timelimit. It really is the survival of the fittest and with that smallson Snake is already disqualified from entering.

Fuck all u cunts.
So...where can I sign up?

Post by maker »

Nijogeth wrote:There is a reason that people dont want to play in Polish servers. They dont run smooth, there is no chance they will. The ping is not a problem in this, its the continues lagspikes caused by the terrible net in Poland.
lol those excuses dude I love them. You repeat whole Evilan. I could say same shit about NL servers.

polish : NL SERVERS ARE GIVING ME TERRIBLE LAG SPIKES. I HAVE NO LAGSPIKES ON POLISH SERVER

dutch : PL SERVERS ARE GIVING ME TERRIBLE LAG SPIKES. I HAVE 10 PING ON NL SERVER AND I STLL HAVE LAGSPIKES

fuck off.

Post by Emirate »

maker wrote:
Nijogeth wrote:There is a reason that people dont want to play in Polish servers. They dont run smooth, there is no chance they will. The ping is not a problem in this, its the continues lagspikes caused by the terrible net in Poland.
lol those excuses dude I love them. You repeat whole Evilan. I could say same shit about NL servers.

polish  : NL SERVERS ARE GIVING ME TERRIBLE LAG SPIKES. I HAVE NO LAGSPIKES ON POLISH SERVER

dutch : PL SERVERS ARE GIVING ME TERRIBLE LAG SPIKES. I HAVE 10 PING ON NL SERVER AND I STLL HAVE LAGSPIKES

fuck off.
That did not make sense.

Post by Dante »

Reactions: 2

Post by Sauron »

Polish : 20 players
Dutch : 100+? players.

Srly only 3 or 4 players in SoF exactly have ping 10/15.
and even with ping 4, there could still be spikes because of the Latency.

Poland's net is running on out dated hardware. We can't help that.

Much Convo :blink:
Such adult :rolleyes:
So fuck off. :wacko: