fuck this game

General Discussion: SoF Community Forum.
Reactions: 0

fuck this game

Post by maker »

stupid polish faggots still cannot ban caught cheaters and let them play every public even if they are still cheating, they won't kick nor do nothing, polish onions, no wonder most clean toilets.
Reactions: 1

Re: fuck this game

Post by MinatO »

Aren't you Polish yourself and you just discriminated your own countrymen? Thats new, even for SOF players.

Post by maker »

MinatO wrote:Aren't you Polish yourself and you just discriminated your own countrymen? Thats new, even for SOF players.
I have always discriminated polish people, nothing new here.

Post by Sharksk »

fuck the game and cheaters
Reactions: 15

Post by Acadie »

Reactions: 5

Post by Trekker »

Maker, just pretend you got a new FPS game and in this game, the programmer, programmed some annoying characters with some added advantages that enter the game to test your endurance and push it to it's limits.

These characters are given 12 year old mentalities and bag full of arsenal on top of the capability to push you out of the game using any unethical means possible within the algorithm.

This isn't mission impossible, it's mission difficult. "impossible" should be completion of a game of Minesweeper few times in a row for you.

Mr. Maker, Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to withstand all these unintelligently programmed monsters attempts to affect your ability to perform and act maturely and in a professional manner.

You may select up to 7 team members, but it is essential that you also practice, gain intelligence and experience on your own. As always, should any member of your team be caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow all knowledge of your actions and instructs you to simply re-spawn.

And Mr. Maker, the next time you plan a holiday, please be good enough to let us know where you're going. This message will not self-destruct in five seconds.
funny_pictures_20169.jpg

Post by Sharksk »

Trekker wrote:Maker, just pretend you got a new FPS game and in this game, the programmer, programmed some annoying characters with some added advantages that enter the game to test your endurance and push it to it's limits.

These characters are given 12 year old mentalities and bag full of arsenal on top of the capability to push you out of the game using any unethical means possible within the algorithm.

This isn't mission impossible, it's mission difficult. "impossible" should be completion of a game of Minesweeper few times in a row for you.

Mr. Maker, Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to withstand all these unintelligently programmed monsters attempts to affect your ability to perform and act maturely and in a professional manner.

You may select up to 7 team members, but it is essential that you also practice, gain intelligence and experience on your own. As always, should any member of your team be caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow all knowledge of your actions and instructs you to simply re-spawn.

And Mr. Maker, the next time you plan a holiday, please be good enough to let us know where you're going. This message will not self-destruct in five seconds.
funny_pictures_20169.jpg
There is the game like this, its called Life.

Post by Sharksk »

Acadie wrote:Image
it works yea

Post by Prorace »

Funny thing is you are the dumbest polish guys in this community.

btw, i never seen a decent admin in your shitty POLAND SERVER, so just don't cry. If you are not happy with the game, just leave it, we don't really need guys like you.

Post by Kruq »

I got Some new binds coming up now Fuck the game, go clean Some toilets

Man you 2 guys are the most faggot boys of sof crying all time, that's why varyat/franek just lets us play cause hè isnt like you nerds take sof too seriously.
Really if ther would come a Nice anti Cheat we will still fuck. Your polish ass and you would still cry about wh, get a life nerd

Post by Sharksk »

Kruq wrote:I got Some new binds coming up now Fuck the game, go clean Some toilets

Man you 2 guys are the most faggot boys of sof crying all time, that's why varyat/franek just lets us play cause hè isnt like you nerds take sof too seriously.
Really if ther would come a Nice anti Cheat we will still fuck. Your polish ass and you would still cry about wh, get a life nerd
busted cheater talk about fair play.
dont you uninstall this game with kartal as you said ?
hypocrite as fuck.
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

Kruq wrote:I got Some new binds coming up now Fuck the game, go clean Some toilets

If there is a new anticheat, you would still suck.

Post by butcha »

How come every1 goes so hard at adem and kruq.. i mean like 50% of the remaining players been banned once alrdy (mostly new schoolers but still).

Post by butcha »

maker wrote:
MinatO wrote:Aren't you Polish yourself and you just discriminated your own countrymen? Thats new, even for SOF players.

Post by Kruq »

True butch, ah lethal speaking right now? K name lethal says me enough in sof shame on you, you never won a match lol
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

maker wrote:
You can do that, but when you move to the UK, you will be seen as just another criminal Polish guy.
Just google "Polish criminals" the whole first page of google is full of British newspapers about Polish criminals and filled jails. lol

By the way, ain't you the guy who started in sof1.org as the hooligan guy who posted photos of Polish hooligans photos beating up Russian families at the Ukraine/Poland Eurocup ? http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2076" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Your one of them, Maker :dry:

__
__

Situation reminds me of when I was on vacation in Turkey. The Turkish people there said that only the "trash", (turkish equivalent of American rednecks) would migrate to Europe. The decent Turkish people would stay in Turkey.

I bet the same goes for Poland :rolleyes:

Post by Nijogeth »

Kruq wrote:True butch, ah lethal speaking right now? K name lethal says me enough in sof shame on you, you never won a match lol
Nope, tcl finals with KOD without ever winning a match. But hey, atleast i had fun and played clean. Hackers don't have any skills and most of all cheat themselves and make themselve believe they can actually play good.

Post by Sharksk »

Evil4N wrote:
maker wrote:
You can do that, but when you move to the UK, you will be seen as just another criminal Polish guy.
Just google "Polish criminals" the whole first page of google is full of British newspapers about Polish criminals and filled jails. lol

By the way, ain't you the guy who started in sof1.org as the hooligan guy who posted photos of  Polish hooligans photos beating up Russian families at the Ukraine/Poland Eurocup ? http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2076" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Your one of them, Maker  :dry:

__
__

Situation reminds me of when I was on vacation in Turkey. The Turkish people there said that only the "trash", (turkish equivalent of American rednecks) would migrate to Europe. The decent Turkish people would stay in Turkey.

I bet the same goes for Poland  :rolleyes:
Why did You say that? You arent true-born Dutch, just asian with Dutch nationality.

Post by Nijogeth »

Evilan, i think you mistake Maker for Masterangello, self-acclaimed EFZ MVP.
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

Kruq wrote: Man you 2 guys are the most faggot boys of sof crying all time, that's why varyat/franek just lets us play cause hè isnt like you nerds take sof too seriously.
Yeeeaaah....and hacking in sof makes you everything except a nerd? Being online pretty much every afternoon and evening trying to impress people with your fake skills, or ''fuck around'' with cheats doesn't make you a nerd AT ALL and really shows us you have a life to be jealous of. :fp:

Even with cheats on you have had big trouble beating the better clans. Both in [?] and recently. How can you say you would still be a good player without your cheats when you can't even compete with the better players with cheats? I'm not Dr. Phil, but my guess is that you need to work on your self-image.
Nijogeth wrote:
Kruq wrote:Hackers don't have any skills and most of all cheat themselves and make themselve believe they can actually play good.
This shit always wondered me...most of the hackers say the game is easy anyway and that they would win without their cheats as well. But actually no (ex)hacker really made the top without their cheats have they (and then I don't mean the 2012-2015 top..)?
Sharksk wrote: Why did You say that? You arent true-born Dutch, just asian with Dutch nationality.
You know he's not really from Pakistan right?