Staff Member Crap

General Discussion: SoF Community Forum.
Reactions: 0

Staff Member Crap

Post by Dutchman »

Evilan: ~1000 mistakes has forgotten all of them himself.

Every other player ~1-2 mistakes each, most did improve themselves and did more good then harm. Evilan only remembers the tiny mistakes and thinks he is flawless.

Go back to the first part and then we all know why no1 takes Evilan seriously.
Reactions: 14

Re: TT vs VM Rematch

Post by Evil4N »

Post by maker »

Evil4N wrote:
Spoiler:
Isnt that picture referring to you?
Reactions: 1

Post by MinatO »

Dutchman wrote:Evilan: ~1000 mistakes has forgotten all of them himself.

Every other player ~1-2 mistakes each, most did improve themselves and did more good then harm. Evilan only remembers the tiny mistakes and thinks he is flawless.

What else must he do once his shift is finished at McDonalds?
"It ain't easy civilising this motherfucka" - Prop Joe

Post by Dutchman »

Evil4N wrote:
Spoiler:
so sad you so sad, didn't get the message. I feel so sorry for you.

Post by Evil4N »

lol. Fine fine, I shall write a response, oh dear TCL-Staffmember Dutch, private tcl-rulechanger for the interests of TT clan, getting personal caught by me and then put on shame by the whole public TCL-Jolt forums :mrgreen:

You kinda forgot the point that people who do nothing, can never make any mistakes.
This community found that out by themself when they recruited Hayo and Yump as SFL Directors.
Useless, everyone agreed to that before they were removed.

Also in the years within this SoF Community, my priority was never to prevent mistakes lol. I used this community to try out new things, a testing ground, a laboratory, mistakes are bound to happen. Several SoF-Players who were close to me knows this.

Post by MinatO »

I don't agree on many things but yes, Yump was terrible lol. I still don't know today what that guy ever did for the staff other than create paranoia about players possibly cheating. I wonder who was the worst staffmember of all time. Yump or Welsh. They're definitely top3.

Post by Dutchman »

Evil4N wrote:lol. Fine fine, I shall write a response, oh dear TCL-Staffmember Dutch, private tcl-rulechanger for the interests of TT clan, getting personal caught by me and then put on shame by the whole public TCL-Jolt forums  :mrgreen:

You kinda forgot the point that people who do nothing, can never make any mistakes.
This community found that out by themself when they recruited Hayo and Yump as SFL Directors.
Useless, everyone agreed to that before they were removed.

Also in the years within this SoF Community, my priority was never to prevent mistakes lol. I used this community to try out new things, a testing ground, a laboratory, mistakes are bound to happen. Several SoF-Players who were close to me knows this.
so you still don't see the point. man, poor mother do you have.
besides, you never found it out since I made a topic in general way before you even noticed anything so here you again, thinking too highly of yourself and still not seeing that you ruined this season more matches then most people did in 15 years.
anyways, don't know why we still keep trying to get you in to the real world cus it won't happen any day soon.

Post by Dutchman »

MinatO wrote:I don't agree on many things but yes, Yump was terrible lol. I still don't know today what that guy ever did for the staff other than create paranoia about players possibly cheating. I wonder who was the worst staffmember of all time. Yump or Welsh. They're definitely top3.
magical?

Post by butcha »

evilan biggest troll atm :troll:

Post by Fossil »

How can someone be good/bad as TCL staff? What do they actually do besides creating fixtures and divisions?

Post by MinatO »

Fossil wrote:How can someone be good/bad as TCL staff? What do they actually do besides creating fixtures and divisions?
The good staff members imo were those who actively engaged in the important topics that were ongoing in the league and came up with rational answers and provided solutions in the more annoying situations.
I've seen staffmembers who were fast and direct and immediately acted whereas there was staffmembers who just seemed like decoration. Once in a while they would post a 17 page essay with random jibberish but not actually do anything.

Additionally forum moderating, match adminning or coming up with new ideas to improve the league are part of the task. In the early years of SOF this wasn't much of a hassle since there were a TON of clans, but in the latter years, there was always only 1 league so the league was basically the only thing that kept the game alive and thus the staff automatically becomes responsible to keep the game alive as well.

For you, it might seem that you only need to create fixtures and standings but it's so much more than that. When I ran that 2vs2 tournament earlier this year or the one before that, I nearly got braincancer from running it. Running a league or tournament is fun. Not so much when your participants don't show up anymore because some random guys were flaming or banning them in a public server and team X refuses to play team Y anymore or you need to chase players for demos or because they forgot to turn on UAC. Or you've got an Evilan who randomly crashed your servers. Or you've got player X whining about player Y because his screenshot was grey. There was always some bullshit going on which required staff action or decisions.

What would you do for example if the rule is that both clans must use UAC but 2 players from both clans didn't use UAC. Will you default? Will you rematch? What would you do if 1 team played with a player while the rule says that he isn't allowed to switch clans until end of season but at the same time the enemy team had a player who forgot to turn on WaX? What if we agreed to rematch but they didn't show up for the rematch? These kind of situations happened ALL THE TIME in previous leagues and tournaments. You can not imagine how many times I had to convince idiots like Dope aka Prozac not to ragequit the tournament because he got assraped 20-0 by half of SOF. By the end of my tournament, I was texting half the players via whatsapp if they could play or not because 60% didn't read the forums anymore or could not be arsed. Honestly, I wished it was a CS GO, LOL or DOTA2 tournament. Those guys have it fucking easy :clap:. Staff does not even exist in those leagues or tournaments.

Anyways, guys like Game, Welsh and a handful of others were just so terrible at their task. I never understood how anyone took their opinion seriously. These guys could not even write proper English and they're from Britain for fuck sake. How dumb must they be? I mean take Junior for example. We all know his posts are sometimes a cancer to read but I'm sure his Swedish writing is pretty decent.

I always thought Thom was a great director and Ermak as well. Actually Evilan wasn't too bad either but he always had to screw up his own league by manipulating the rules in his favor or going in conflict with people while a staffmember should always remain neutral in all cases.

Well that's my opinion at least. Feel free to disagree.
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

Top 5 directors over the years :

1. Anthrax ( Together with Sh@dY )
2. Sh@dY ( Together with Anthrax )
3. Bladeando ( who took over for Anth and Shady )
4. Thom
5. Ermak

37. Evilan.

Post by Fossil »

"For you, it might seem that you only need to create fixtures and standings but it's so much more than that. When I ran that 2vs2 tournament earlier this year or the one before that, I nearly got braincancer from running it. Running a league or tournament is fun. Not so much when your participants don't show up anymore because some random guys were flaming or banning them in a public server and team X refuses to play team Y anymore or you need to chase players for demos or because they forgot to turn on UAC. Or you've got an Evilan who randomly crashed your servers. Or you've got player X whining about player Y because his screenshot was grey. There was always some bullshit going on which required staff action or decisions."

classic SoF bullshit

Post by Evil4N »

Without me SoF would have died when TCL died. Your all still here because of me. You all will hate me for it hehe

For the rest:

Reactions: 3

Post by TotalitioN »

MinatO wrote:
Fossil wrote:How can someone be good/bad as TCL staff? What do they actually do besides creating fixtures and divisions?
The good staff members imo were those who actively engaged in the important topics that were ongoing in the league and came up with rational answers and provided solutions in the more annoying situations.
I've seen staffmembers who were fast and direct and immediately acted whereas there was staffmembers who just seemed like decoration. Once in a while they would post a 17 page essay with random jibberish but not actually do anything.

Additionally forum moderating, match adminning or coming up with new ideas to improve the league are part of the task. In the early years of SOF this wasn't much of a hassle since there were a TON of clans, but in the latter years, there was always only 1 league so the league was basically the only thing that kept the game alive and thus the staff automatically becomes responsible to keep the game alive as well.

For you, it might seem that you only need to create fixtures and standings but it's so much more than that. When I ran that 2vs2 tournament earlier this year or the one before that, I nearly got braincancer from running it. Running a league or tournament is fun. Not so much when your participants don't show up anymore because some random guys were flaming or banning them in a public server and team X refuses to play team Y anymore or you need to chase players for demos or because they forgot to turn on UAC. Or you've got an Evilan who randomly crashed your servers. Or you've got player X whining about player Y because his screenshot was grey. There was always some bullshit going on which required staff action or decisions.

What would you do for example if the rule is that both clans must use UAC but 2 players from both clans didn't use UAC. Will you default? Will you rematch? What would you do if 1 team played with a player while the rule says that he isn't allowed to switch clans until end of season but at the same time the enemy team had a player who forgot to turn on WaX? What if we agreed to rematch but they didn't show up for the rematch? These kind of situations happened ALL THE TIME in previous leagues and tournaments. You can not imagine how many times I had to convince idiots like Dope aka Prozac not to ragequit the tournament because he got assraped 20-0 by half of SOF. By the end of my tournament, I was texting half the players via whatsapp if they could play or not because 60% didn't read the forums anymore or could not be arsed. Honestly, I wished it was a CS GO, LOL or DOTA2 tournament. Those guys have it fucking easy  :clap:. Staff does not even exist in those leagues or tournaments.

Anyways, guys like Game, Welsh and a handful of others were just so terrible at their task. I never understood how anyone took their opinion seriously. These guys could not even write proper English and they're from Britain for fuck sake. How dumb must they be? I mean take Junior for example. We all know his posts are sometimes a cancer to read but I'm sure his Swedish writing is pretty decent.

I always thought Thom was a great director and Ermak as well. Actually Evilan wasn't too bad either but he always had to screw up his own league by manipulating the rules in his favor or going in conflict with people while a staffmember should always remain neutral in all cases.

I must did Some particulair Brain damage to you with that ... Still whining ..
Ur leageu was shit ! And Thats why nobody was bothering to play ! And then u think hey Lets stalk people on their whatsapp bothering people About a game ... Fuck off And grow up man ..

Post by butcha »

TotalitioN wrote:
MinatO wrote:

What would you do for example if the rule is that both clans must use UAC but 2 players from both clans didn't use UAC. Will you default? Will you rematch? What would you do if 1 team played with a player while the rule says that he isn't allowed to switch clans until end of season but at the same time the enemy team had a player who forgot to turn on WaX? What if we agreed to rematch but they didn't show up for the rematch? These kind of situations happened ALL THE TIME in previous leagues and tournaments. You can not imagine how many times I had to convince idiots like Dope aka Prozac not to ragequit the tournament because he got assraped 20-0 by half of SOF. By the end of my tournament, I was texting half the players via whatsapp if they could play or not because 60% didn't read the forums anymore or could not be arsed. Honestly, I wished it was a CS GO, LOL or DOTA2 tournament. Those guys have it fucking easy  :clap:. Staff does not even exist in those leagues or tournaments.

Ur leageu was shit ! And Thats why nobody was bothering to play ! And then u think hey Lets stalk people on their whatsapp bothering people About a game ... Fuck off And grow up man ..
I mean jesus christ.... NL is a rich country with a strong educational system... even the lowest bum in sweden can write some understandable english.. but man i dont get it.. did u give minato brain damage, or did his league give u some? :blink:

Post by MinatO »

butcha wrote:
TotalitioN wrote:
MinatO wrote:

I mean jesus christ.... NL is a rich country with a strong educational system... even the lowest bum in sweden can write some understandable english.. but man i dont get it.. did u give minato brain damage, or did his league give u some? :blink:
There's a region in the Netherlands where people are so behind, that nobody can even understand their Dutch and they don't understand the Dutch from other people either. I suspect Dope is a citizen from that region which explains why he writes and acts like some Neanderthal.
I don't think he received brain damage from me or my tournament. It's the downsyndrome which finally kicked in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbpXM4CgRwk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Post by Evil4N »

Dutchman wrote:...and still not seeing that you ruined this season more matches then most people did in 15 years.
dmd
Netherlands

Re: Staff Member Crap

Post by dmd »

16 year old game and still full of fucking kiddo style drama. Most of you guys are over 25 years old right?

Grow the fuck up.