The Taking Down of TT Forums

General Discussion: SoF Community Forum.
Reactions: 14

Re: The Taking Down of TT Forums

Post by Evil4N »

MinatO wrote:There's actually 1 other person who I could see doing the same thing that Evilan did. Somebody who would go to the extreme to achieve his "SOF" goals. I swear to god, this guy... what he used to suggest back in 2005 just to win TCL... lol
That guy is MP Time.

Oh and ofcourse there's still Dende. That guy totally flew from the cuckoo's nest.
Dende was a real challenge alright. I remember how I and Emirate struggled against him when he was applying his "new" sofplus hacks to hack the rcon. Of course I used it later myself against Jr and Snake mostly :mrgreen:

Time was glorious. We made a fake EFZ-Blade account on the efz-forum to gain private access. From there we found out that EFZ quit because they feared ]G[ clan, who was about to enter TCL Division 1, the same division EFZ was playing in. Also he helped me to fake my identity of MP Cuinhel when TCL-Staff thought I had quit SoF so it would be pointless to ban me.
Reactions: 0

Post by Fossil »

MinatO wrote:There's actually 1 other person who I could see doing the same thing that Evilan did. Somebody who would go to the extreme to achieve his "SOF" goals. I swear to god, this guy... what he used to suggest back in 2005 just to win TCL... lol
That guy is MP Time.

Oh and ofcourse there's still Dende. That guy totally flew from the cuckoo's nest.
I remember in 2011 MP when there was a period we would play alot of random 4v4/5v5 mid day. Dende played with us back then i dont remember what happened but apparently he was cheating and you said that he told you the reason he cheated was because he liked how he was getting compliments on teamspeak lmfao.

Dont blame him tho, a "good job" from the topdawg himself? Not surprised he went as far as cheating for that :troll:
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

Evil4N wrote:
That guy is MP Time.

Dende was a real challenge alright. I remember how I and Emirate struggled against him when he was applying his "new" sofplus hacks to hack the rcon. Of course I used it later myself against Jr and Snake mostly  :mrgreen:

Time was glorious. We made a fake EFZ-Blade account on the efz-forum to gain private access. From there we found out that EFZ quit because they feared ]G[ clan, who was about to enter TCL Division 1, the same division EFZ was playing in. Also he helped me to fake my identity of MP Cuinhel when TCL-Staff thought I had quit SoF so it would be pointless to ban me.

Post by Prorace »

MinatO wrote: I've known Hayo for over 10 years and none of what Evilan said, makes sense. Even if Hayo banned TDW, I'm pretty sure he had a good reason for it. Most likely because Evilan started it as usual. Who would you rather believe, a nutcase or one of the most respected players of all time? Have you ever heard of anyone else having a problem with HayO over a span of 15 years?  :huh:
Pretty funny to glorify a person like Hayo. Hayo is like those pussy-niggah, waiting in streets to catch up that grand ma's bag full of money and jewels. Once, he get it, he just trick you and run as fuck.

9 out of 10, you never caught that niggah, except if you got a shotgun... :troll:
ShocK wrote:
MinatO wrote:The more I read your posts, the more I think you have a serious mental problem.
Psychopathic traits
  • Lack of empathy
  • Pathological lying
  • Grandiose sense of self-worth
  • Cunning/manipulative
  • Lack of remorse
  • Emotional shallowness
  • Unwillingness to accept responsibility for actions
  • Glibness and superficial charm
  • Parasitic lifestyle
Minato wrote:I think you just summed up the characteristics of a sociopath.
One of his multiple face is sociopath, another face of him is a lonely person in research of attention and love, another's face is an real educated and intelligent person, with attention for others peoples, and interresting conversation.

Actually I think he has schizophrenia syndrom. Whatever, this Paul van Houten story is quite funny tho.

Post by maker »

muslim.
Reactions: 3

Post by TotalitioN »

ITS no problem evilan .. I would do THE Same ! That power u feel crushing an entire clan forum ! Seeing people u hate beging to get their forum Back ! Fucking awesome dude
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

It's funny how suddenly so many pretend they care about TT's lost.

With one push on the keyboard-button they swapped server-passwords and changed map for a private "training", virtually kicking every non TT-member at once. I am sure many here can remember this. Their arrogant and egocentric behavior they had back then made them not liked by many, I bet the sof community would not give a damn about what I did to TT forum, except the forum-admins of TCL and CPL starting to fear for their own safety.

Surely the admins of TCL/CPL would go after me, but would they drop a tear for TT itself ? I highly doubt it Image
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

LET IT GOOO, LET IT GOOOOO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;