The Taking Down of TT Forums

General Discussion: SoF Community Forum.
Reactions: 14

The Taking Down of TT Forums

Post by Evil4N »

Fossil wrote: Could you explain Paul van Houten  some day when you have time? I am curious to how you came up with him and what happened before he got created. I wasnt around when this all happened i feel like i missed alot of juicey drama  :cry:
No troll/sarcasm, i am genuinely curious.
Sure. It was during the days of TCL 2007.

Let's just say that I pretty much got pissed off when Hayo started to ban TDW members from TT server only because he had issues with me (a issue originated from when I quit my membership of TT clan in the middle of a TCL Match against DC, Hayo was not amused).

Not only his actions but also his words pissed me off: he wasn't even hiding the fact that he banishes a whole clan because of 1 person, he was proudly boasting about it to everyone who happened to be in TT server when he was removing TDW-tagged players from his server. The pride of TDW was being hurted. It was a true act of a declaration of war against a great clan.

From this point one, I came to the conclusion we of TDW had to take rigorous measures if we wanted to solve this as quick as possible. Just banning TT members as a answer was not enough for a victory on the long terms. So it was because of my determination to cripple TT that I decided to aim at their heart: Their proud TT forum, dubbed as "The Green Forum of [TT]" the years old forum with hundreds of screenshots, the home of generations of TT teams. As a former clan-member and co-leader of TT, I know their forum was their most treasured thing they have.

The goal was to swiftly eliminate their forum with a "ally" that TT would never expect: Their own host known as proboards.com. To make proboards.com act as a ally of TDW to disband the TT forum from their dataserver, we took a long research which channels were available at the time to get in touch with proboards and make them eliminate the TT forum. The answer was that they would listen to complaints from their reports-form. But that wasn't a 100% guarantee. Proboards could still decide to reject the complaint. It didn't took long to realise that Proboards needs a bit of enforcement to make them act as our ally. If Proboards doesn't listen to normal complaints, then they would definitely listen to orders from official governments.

So we decided to see how the forms of official governments would look like. With the information from official government websites and business/governmental terminology a official document was forged, the document that would signed the doomed fate of TT forum and the birth of Paul van Houten.

The rest is history: http://support.proboards.com/thread/67414/forum-missing" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; <--- link: TT crying at proboards about their lost forum

The aftermath was clear: TT had lost their bastion of stability and their motivation to continue in sof has shrink and their morale was low as ever. With the lost of such a old forum they had also lost their attraction appeal, TT was no more a clan with great history, the goal was achieved, a tremendous victory that had never been toppled, maybe except the TDW vs TT finals in SFL2012 Season 2. [TT] used numerous forums after, but those forums never attained the glory of their original forum, hundreds of registered members, hundreds of screenshots and the authenticated atmosphere was forever gone.

Appie and Stevey can confirm this story. Sauron might also be still in TDW back then, maybe he still remember parts of those days when the forum was taken down. I have to admit, even I was amazed of this victory, it took me some time before I openly boasted about it.

As you know, the "forged document" has been re-used numerous of times again to eliminate TDW's opponents and others. It was also from this point one that I dedicated myself into the art of taking down forums.

Who would have thought, that back then in 2006, the conflict between two relative small clans: TT and TDW, would in the future left such a huge impact on the history of SoF :fp:

TT Forum before the execution: http://i.imgur.com/TQGIVLj.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Evil4N on 20 Jan 2016, 18:35, edited 1 time in total.
Reactions: 1

Re: Junior was wrong, SOF came out in 1918

Post by MinatO »

Who is this "we" you are referring to? A guy you knew from proboards or what?
I actually thought the forum was deleted because illegal content was shared (sof setup) but apparently it was because of Dutch forumposts?
Jesus Christ that's retarded. What kind of morons are working for Proboards lol.

Re: Junior was wrong, SOF came out in 1918

Post by Evil4N »

MinatO wrote:Who is this "we" you are referring to? A guy you knew from proboards or what?
The "we" is used by nobles who claim they are speaking for others too. Like The Queen of England: "We are not amused".
It's very arrogant, hence why I love to use this term lmao.

And I was also laughing back then that Proboards couldn't find a better excuse then "dutch-languaged forum posts", hilarious lol.
Reactions: 8

Re: The Taking Down of TT Forums

Post by ShocK »

So you didn't do it alone evilan (I don't believe the bs about "we") and it was done because you got kicked from a server :fp:
Your positive characteristics are truly unfindable.
Reactions: 0

Post by Fossil »

Just some next level stuff i must admit.
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

:fp: :fp: :fp:

Post by Fossil »

When did TT find out u had done it tho?

Its pretty retarded that you have to post in English, what kind of rule is that exactly? haha

Post by ShocK »

Seems the language restriction was removed in 2010 - some folks talking about it here http://elliotkane.proboards.com/post/116806" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Post by Evil4N »

ShocK wrote:Your positive characteristics are truly unfindable.
Haha ? Don't let the huge collateral damage of TT forum cloud your mind of judgement.
You should look at it from my point of view.

I putted hard efforts to build up a team for TCL while HayO
abandoned us to play his Maplestory game and only coming online to play TCL. He even critized a
new TT member of mine, which I recruited so TT could get a full team at TCL. "I can't believe Evilan recruited
you, I wouldn't have done it" was his line. Hard efforts and in the end, when I left TT he pretended I
was about to be kicked anyway. Such ungratefull guy he was back then. And when it became clear my own clan, TDW,
was beating his clan in public matches (back then we played like 5 matches every night), he decided to ban all TDW
with the excuse "go blame evilan", even when I haven't done anything back then.

You can ask [TT]Core, who is nowdays in MAD^clan about it. Even he said back then that TT's performance was low before
I came around.

Also VoW^Starv former [K]Starv and his wife [K]Makla played a little role in TT's Forum killing: TDW was already under preasure by
their public shaming of their VoW SoF1 team (which afterwards became independent and renamed itself to TDW), putting the elitists of the
SoF1 community against us -> we were already under preassure to perform in TCL to prove ourselves after that shamefull debacle.
So as we were already under preassure to peform, the last thing we needed was a backstabber like Hayo who comes around and bring his clan into the spotlight by banning all our members. Ofcourse it was a priority to deal as fast as possible with TT clan, as it was distracting us from our primary goal: to prove ourselves that we did not need VoW and Starv to perform in TCL. That we can survive without him, that he ment nothing for us.
It's very cowardly to bash a clan that was already undergoing through bashing, unfortunetly for TT we did not ignored it !

ps. Do something about the 403 website-error I am getting here.
Fossil wrote:Just some next level stuff i must admit.
No it was not next-level stuff. These practices were quite in line within the atmosphere of clanplay.com, TCL and their elitists had created back then within the SoF Community. Stop acting so innocent. Why you think your [HyP] clan became winner of division 2 ? Because your clan was better then TDW ? No. It was because of the politics from the elitist's that banned 3 core members of TDW for the TDW vs HyP final seasonal match. But hey no hard feelings, you paid your debt towards us when you played for TDW in the TDW vs TT finals in SFL 2012. I am pleased with you :mrgreen:

Post by MinatO »

The more I read your posts, the more I think you have a serious mental problem. The fact you can tell this story with such detail already raises some questions. I've had countless arguments over the years (including with you) and I barely remember any of them. Who cares about such things anyways. It's a game. But you can tell the details as if you wrote it in your personal diary and read it for the next 5 years over and over again.

Also, I don't know how it is in Holland, but in most countries you've got a law for "Impersonation of a federal officer or employee" which means jailtime bro and some deep anal penetration in the showers. You would actually risk such an offense for some bans in a server? Not to mention this was in a time where you still had multiple active servers so being banned wasn't as bad as it is now. Luckily for you, Proboards are clear idiots. If they were any serious forum owner, they would have reported you.
Last edited by MinatO on 21 Jan 2016, 09:08, edited 1 time in total.

Post by butcha »

MinatO wrote:The more I read your posts, the more I think you have a serious mental problem. The fact you can tell this story with such detail already raises some questions. I've had countless arguments over the years (including with you) and I barely remember any of them. Who cares about such things anyways. It's a game. But you can tell the details as if you wrote it in your personal diary and read it for the next 5 years over and over again.

Also, I don't know how it is in Holland, but in most countries you've got a law for "Impersonation of a federal officer or employee" and you would actually risk such an offense for some bans in a server?  Not to mention this was in a time where you still had multiple active servers so being banned wasn't as bad as it is now. Luckily for you, Proboards are clear idiots. If they were any serious forum owner, they would have reported you.
lol i just think evilan had too much of that machiavellian stuff..

@evilan... its sof1 negro.. what the hell is wrong with you :troll:

Post by ShocK »

MinatO wrote: The fact you can tell this story with such detail already raises some questions. I've had countless arguments over the years (including with you) and I barely remember any of them. Who cares about such things anyways. It's a game. But you can tell the details as if you wrote it in your personal diary and read it for the next 5 years over and over again.
Remember who's version of events you're reading about too, he easily lies and then believes his own lies, one of his more endearing character traits.
He'll love this topic, it links directly to his grandiose sense of self-worth.
MinatO wrote:Also, I don't know how it is in Holland, but in most countries you've got a law for "Impersonation of a federal officer or employee" and you would actually risk such an offense for some bans in a server?  Not to mention this was in a time where you still had multiple active servers so being banned wasn't as bad as it is now. Luckily for you, Proboards are clear idiots. If they were any serious forum owner, they would have reported you.
Firms running free services like this don't have the manpower or time to get bogged down dealing with complaints and looking at a forum like TT it's easy to see they (TT) have no intention of upgrading to paid hosting - Much easier and simpler to just take the forum down and move on to something else.
MinatO wrote:The more I read your posts, the more I think you have a serious mental problem.
Psychopathic traits
  • Lack of empathy
  • Pathological lying
  • Grandiose sense of self-worth
  • Cunning/manipulative
  • Lack of remorse
  • Emotional shallowness
  • Unwillingness to accept responsibility for actions
  • Glibness and superficial charm
  • Parasitic lifestyle

Post by MinatO »

ShocK wrote:
MinatO wrote: The fact you can tell this story with such detail already raises some questions. I've had countless arguments over the years (including with you) and I barely remember any of them. Who cares about such things anyways. It's a game. But you can tell the details as if you wrote it in your personal diary and read it for the next 5 years over and over again.
Remember who's version of events you're reading about too, he easily lies and then believes his own lies, one of his more endearing character traits.
He'll love this topic, it links directly to his grandiose sense of self-worth.
Well I took every sentence with a grain of salt anyways. I've known Hayo for over 10 years and none of what Evilan said, makes sense. Even if Hayo banned TDW, I'm pretty sure he had a good reason for it. Most likely because Evilan started it as usual. Who would you rather believe, a nutcase or one of the most respected players of all time? Have you ever heard of anyone else having a problem with HayO over a span of 15 years? :huh:
ShocK wrote:
MinatO wrote:The more I read your posts, the more I think you have a serious mental problem.
Psychopathic traits
  • Lack of empathy
  • Pathological lying
  • Grandiose sense of self-worth
  • Cunning/manipulative
  • Lack of remorse
  • Emotional shallowness
  • Unwillingness to accept responsibility for actions
  • Glibness and superficial charm
  • Parasitic lifestyle
I think you just summed up the characteristics of a sociopath.

Post by Bundy »

:lol: :lol:
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

Anybody else read evilan's story in an old-mans voice picturing him telling this to his rebel child army next to a campfire?

Amusing, yet weird as fuck. Kudo's for the creativity though.

Post by Evil4N »

If you don't want to read it, then don't read it. You were not forced to read it nor to make a separate topic out of it. But Shock does this all the time with my posts. Even giving it a fancy title "The Taking Down of TT Forums". Well he needs something to keep his forum alive. Can't blame him.

The reason I can remember these stuff when I am asked about it, is because I am a honest guy unlike many others here.

All I was doing was answering Smoke's question in a boasting but truthfull way, for fun. But not to tell any lies of it.
Of course the haters would step up and call it "socialpath".

Next time I just e-mail him.

Post by ShocK »

One topic, one subject. It's how most forums work, makes searching much easier and is better for SEO.

Post by Evil4N »

Evil4N wrote:If you don't want to read it, then don't read it. You were not forced to read it nor to make a separate topic out of it. But Shock does this all the time with my posts. Even giving it a fancy title "The Taking Down of TT Forums". Well he needs something to keep his forum alive. Can't blame him.

The reason I can remember these stuff when I am asked about it, is because I am a honest guy unlike many others here.

All I was doing was answering Smoke's question in a boasting but truthfull way, for fun. But not to tell any lies of it.
Of course the haters would step up and call it "socialpath".

Next time I just e-mail him.
MinatO wrote: I've known Hayo for over 10 years and none of what Evilan said, makes sense. Even if Hayo banned TDW, I'm pretty sure he had a good reason for it. Most likely because Evilan started it as usual. Who would you rather believe, a nutcase or one of the most respected players of all time? Have you ever heard of anyone else having a problem with HayO over a span of 15 years?  :huh:
I have no problem with Hayo, not even within the span of 15 years. Already back in 2011 I hired for [TT] a sof1 server to get them back up running for EXT league, for the sof1 community. Same was done again in the early days of 2015 for SFL, together with NML.

Reading my historical papers makes you think that it is still a "hot issue" between me and Hayo. I see this as a compliment of my writing skills. But if you read it closely, then you know it was just business. It's the same way when I acted as clanleader for TDW in SFL Clanleader/Staff board or as a SFL-Staffmember: You can clearly see me pursuing a different agenda depending on the role I have taken up. It's called being a professional. And yeah, I admit there is indeed a lack of empathy with it, but that's exactly what differentiate a professional from a unprofessional.

Also talking about "having problems with someone", the truth is, it is the opposite way. When SFL2012 started and I signed TDW up for season 1, Hayo wrote a long post in the clanleader board saying that I am too "dangerous and incapable" to be a clanleader and that I should just join a clan as a mere clan-member. He was backed up by his clan-member [TT]Persian back then and by Shock :). It was very satisfying when this incapable leader became SFL Season 2 winners after defeating TT clan itself.
MinatO wrote:or one of the most respected players of all time?
It's alright to define Hayo as the most respected player of all time. But that's just a speculative opinion, not a fact. I've been in clans with oldskoolers with a more richer history within the SoF scene then Hayo is and they do not respect him, it's definitely the opposite way.

And I can't prove this, but around 2009-2010 after TDW folded I attempted to get TT their forum back, after all it hurted me too you know ? I also had a rich history at TT forum, with lots of match-topics I posted there when I was a TT member. But these stuff happens within SoF1 of back then: A today's ally is tomorrow your opponent and I was also young when it happened ? 17 years old I believe.

Post by Fossil »

Ofcourse its shitty for [TT] but they should blame Proboards not Evil4N imo.

Cant people just laugh and see the humor in Paul van Houten Dutch Ministry of Justice? lmfao

lighten up people shit happened 25 years ago

Post by MinatO »

There's actually 1 other person who I could see doing the same thing that Evilan did. Somebody who would go to the extreme to achieve his "SOF" goals. I swear to god, this guy... what he used to suggest back in 2005 just to win TCL... lol
That guy is MP Time.

Oh and ofcourse there's still Dende. That guy totally flew from the cuckoo's nest.