Welcome to Soldier of Fortune Community Forums
09 May 2021, 03:46


View unanswered postsView active topics



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
PERMANENT BAN EVILAN 

PERMANENT BAN EVILAN
1. Yes 54%  54%  MinatO, butcha, fluxy, TTSome1, Persian, TotalitioN, Prorace, Pazey, dmd, Dusty, Esq, VanQuisH, Mings, d3nd3, Sharksk, Arsenal [ 21 ]
2. No 46%  46%  Huso, Preacher, Evil4N, Acadie, Kruq, maker, Ademk, Fuckemup, Haijah, Bred, Ohtiff, Ira, Bundy, 4hm3d, Yngwa [ 18 ]
Total votes : 39

PERMANENT BAN EVILAN 
Author Message
Belgium

User avatar

Joined:
Tue Nov 22nd, 2011
Posts: 1892

minato1337
Why? Because nobody likes him.
Do I really need to sum up a reason?

PS: Real Permanent, not the one that that unleashes you whenever the next SFL season is out :troll:


17 Feb 2016, 19:24
Profile
Bolivia

User avatar

Joined:
Sun Mar 08th, 2015
Posts: 424
Hide the results you fucking idiot, now u have to fear for your life

rip minato


17 Feb 2016, 19:30
Profile
Netherlands

User avatar

Joined:
Wed Nov 23rd, 2011
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 4064

Evilan
evilan
The last time I got banned, this forum practically died. Try it. I love to see how it will work out this time when I am gone.
But enough about me.

We should ban Minato for his corruption. After his corruption was exposed, he suddenly ragequit in the middle of his CyberSport League and did not came back before the heat was gone. He still owes us a ban on his own head. IS CST DEAD???

Instead you folks wants to mention his 2v2 league ? In that case wake me up when he paid out the prize money  :upshake:

Every "No" vote in this poll counts as a vote to ban Minato instead. Let's show this smug how much we appreciate him here.


17 Feb 2016, 21:34
Profile
Belgium

User avatar

Joined:
Wed Nov 23rd, 2011
Posts: 107

fearlessraptor
shud be banned hes an illness or a virus he can choose for this game and forum :)


17 Feb 2016, 21:41
Profile
Netherlands

User avatar

Joined:
Mon Nov 21st, 2011
Posts: 680
honestly he is just irritating, can't we somehow just mute his posts and go on?
He is just telling nonsense, thinks he has prove but forgets that in all cases he is just giving anecdotal stuff. he is a bloody liar and made a whole topic about it followed by stating he is one of the most honest persons on the forum.
if we stop feeding this kid who's still in his early teen years and get on, he might just die out him self and sof will be fun and active again since the cancer has moved away.

ow wait, just dreaming here. "he"/it will never die.


17 Feb 2016, 22:43
Profile
Netherlands

User avatar

Joined:
Wed Nov 23rd, 2011
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 4064

Evilan
evilan
Ok, serious mode:

Before you claim I am a liar, you first have to point out what I said was a lie and also explain why it would be a lie.
So far none in this board was able to do that.

Just look at Minato's opening topic: not a single argument was posted. It's just him trolling. So excuse me if I am enjoying his topic on my own way, as my level of entertainment is different from yours: mine entertainment includes sarcasm, memes and purposedly handing out the rcon to players from who I know they would spam hard and ban half of SoF (and I have more sinister entertainments which I won't say or ShocK will think I am threatening people again) :tongue:

Oh btw; your the stupid one here for posting serious in this topic. As long I have no rules broken, I tend to stay here  :wink:


18 Feb 2016, 00:16
Profile
Iraq

User avatar

Joined:
Fri Nov 25th, 2011
Posts: 1787
Evil4N wrote:
Ok, serious mode:

Before you claim I am a liar, you first have to point out what I said was a lie and also explain why it would be a lie.
So far none in this board was able to do that.

Just look at Minato's opening topic: not a single argument was posted. It's just him trolling. So excuse me if I am enjoying his topic on my own way, as my level of entertainment is different from yours: mine entertainment includes sarcasm, memes and purposedly handing out the rcon to players from who I know they would spam hard and ban half of SoF (and I have more sinister entertainments which I won't say or ShocK will think I am threatening people again) :tongue:

Oh btw; your the stupid one here for posting serious in this topic. As long I have no rules broken, I tend to stay here  :wink:

lmao.. watch out..

serious mode on   :mrgreen:


18 Feb 2016, 08:21
Profile
Netherlands

User avatar

Joined:
Mon Nov 21st, 2011
Posts: 680
Evil4N wrote:
Ok, serious mode:

Before you claim I am a liar, you first have to point out what I said was a lie and also explain why it would be a lie.
So far none in this board was able to do that.

Just look at Minato's opening topic: not a single argument was posted. It's just him trolling. So excuse me if I am enjoying his topic on my own way, as my level of entertainment is different from yours: mine entertainment includes sarcasm, memes and purposedly handing out the rcon to players from who I know they would spam hard and ban half of SoF (and I have more sinister entertainments which I won't say or ShocK will think I am threatening people again) :tongue:

Oh btw; your the stupid one here for posting serious in this topic. As long I have no rules broken, I tend to stay here  :wink:


The Taking Down of TT Forums
Evil4N wrote:
Fossil wrote:
Could you explain Paul van Houten  some day when you have time? I am curious to how you came up with him and what happened before he got created. I wasnt around when this all happened i feel like i missed alot of juicey drama  :cry:
No troll/sarcasm, i am genuinely curious.


Sure. It was during the days of TCL 2007.

Let's just say that I pretty much got pissed off when Hayo started to ban TDW members from TT server only because he had issues with me (a issue originated from when I quit my membership of TT clan in the middle of a TCL Match against DC, Hayo was not amused).

Not only his actions but also his words pissed me off: he wasn't even hiding the fact that he banishes a whole clan because of 1 person, he was proudly boasting about it to everyone who happened to be in TT server when he was removing TDW-tagged players from his server. The pride of TDW was being hurted. It was a true act of a declaration of war against a great clan.

From this point one, I came to the conclusion we of TDW had to take rigorous measures if we wanted to solve this as quick as possible. Just banning TT members as a answer was not enough for a victory on the long terms. So it was because of my determination to cripple TT that I decided to aim at their heart: Their proud TT forum, dubbed as "The Green Forum of [TT]" the years old forum with hundreds of screenshots, the home of generations of TT teams. As a former clan-member and co-leader of TT, I know their forum was their most treasured thing they have.

The goal was to swiftly eliminate their forum with a "ally" that TT would never expect: Their own host known as proboards.com. To make proboards.com act as a ally of TDW to disband the TT forum from their dataserver, we took a long research which channels were available at the time to get in touch with proboards and make them eliminate the TT forum. The answer was that they would listen to complaints from their reports-form. But that wasn't a 100% guarantee. Proboards could still decide to reject the complaint. It didn't took long to realise that Proboards needs a bit of enforcement to make them act as our ally. If Proboards doesn't listen to normal complaints, then they would definitely listen to orders from official governments.

So we decided to see how the forms of official governments would look like. With the information from official government websites and business/governmental terminology a official document was forged, the document that would signed the doomed fate of TT forum and the birth of Paul van Houten.

The rest is history: [V5] ProBoards - Free Forums & Free Message Boards <--- link: TT crying at proboards about their lost forum

The aftermath was clear: TT had lost their bastion of stability and their motivation to continue in sof has shrink and their morale was low as ever. With the lost of such a old forum they had also lost their attraction appeal, TT was no more a clan with great history, the goal was achieved, a tremendous victory that had never been toppled, maybe except the TDW vs TT finals in SFL2012 Season 2. [TT] used numerous forums after, but those forums never attained the glory of their original forum, hundreds of registered members, hundreds of screenshots and the authenticated atmosphere was forever gone.

Appie and Stevey can confirm this story. Sauron might also be still in TDW back then, maybe he still remember parts of those days when the forum was taken down. I have to admit, even I was amazed of this victory, it took me some time before I openly boasted about it.

As you know, the "forged document" has been re-used numerous of times again to eliminate TDW's opponents and others. It was also from this point one that I dedicated myself into the art of taking down forums.

Who would have thought, that back then in 2006, the conflict between two relative small clans: TT and TDW, would in the future left such a huge impact on the history of SoF  :fp:

TT Forum before the execution: http://i.imgur.com/TQGIVLj.png


this is basic lying, and that is just the most friendly way of stating what you did there. impersonating, fraud etc.

Evil4N wrote:
MinatO wrote:
There's actually 1 other person who I could see doing the same thing that Evilan did. Somebody who would go to the extreme to achieve his "SOF" goals. I swear to god, this guy... what he used to suggest back in 2005 just to win TCL... lol
That guy is MP Time.

Oh and ofcourse there's still Dende. That guy totally flew from the cuckoo's nest.


Dende was a real challenge alright. I remember how I and Emirate struggled against him when he was applying his "new" sofplus hacks to hack the rcon. Of course I used it later myself against Jr and Snake mostly  :mrgreen:

Time was glorious. We made a fake EFZ-Blade account on the efz-forum to gain private access. From there we found out that EFZ quit because they feared ]G[ clan, who was about to enter TCL Division 1, the same division EFZ was playing in. Also he helped me to fake my identity of MP Cuinhel when TCL-Staff thought I had quit SoF so it would be pointless to ban me.


lying about identity premeditated

Evil4N wrote:
If you don't want to read it, then don't read it. You were not forced to read it nor to make a separate topic out of it. But Shock does this all the time with my posts. Even giving it a fancy title "The Taking Down of TT Forums". Well he needs something to keep his forum alive. Can't blame him.

The reason I can remember these stuff when I am asked about it, is because I am a honest guy unlike many others here.

All I was doing was answering Smoke's question in a boasting but truthfull way, for fun. But not to tell any lies of it.
Of course the haters would step up and call it "socialpath".

Next time I just e-mail him.


so basically you wrote it yourself. you are a pathetic liar who does anything to get his way no matter the cost but thinks he's honest.
hmm, odd... or that last bit was just another lie, wasn't it?
(not to mention that your account of those memories can just as well be just your account of it and as we all know, it is biased just as our accounts are but we know it at least).

and yes, i know, there won't be a real reply from you, just pointing back in order to hope no one looks at you. but that won't work even though you have the illusion it does. and more lies are welcome but just strengthen my point so in advance, thanks for those.


18 Feb 2016, 11:05
Profile
Netherlands

User avatar

Joined:
Mon Nov 21st, 2011
Posts: 949
Attachment:



Ignore Evilan.


18 Feb 2016, 12:15
Profile WWW
Netherlands

User avatar

Joined:
Thu Nov 24th, 2011
Posts: 2087
dramaqueens


18 Feb 2016, 13:13
Profile
Bolivia

User avatar

Joined:
Sun Mar 08th, 2015
Posts: 424
Emirate wrote:
dramaqueens


Image


18 Feb 2016, 14:25
Profile
Netherlands

User avatar

Joined:
Wed Nov 23rd, 2011
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 4064

Evilan
evilan
I Like the efforts over there, mr Dutch. But where do you see me lying here ? I never denied that I wrote that letter to Proboards when I was asked about it, now didn't I ? Lying is part of life. I am a honest guy. The issue we must be talking about here is not "lying" but "ethics". It's ethics that decides when a guy is honest or not. Not a simple lie in life. Childish thinking, mr Dutch.
Ethics is very subjective, it all depends on the circumstances.

And I believe it was very ethical to take down TT-forum when the alternative would be a sad long ban-war between two servers and two clans which would escalate to more clans being involved and hurting the SoF-Community in the long run. But instead, I limited the damage to just TT clan alone. Why ? Because I am ethical, I don't want to hurt the SoF-Community in a simple quarrel between me and TT.

For example let's look at Keifer: When he banned Huso, he involved many clans + SFL-Staff because he used their clan-servers to ban him. So much escalations, so much damage.

So if you look to my action, and to Keifer's action: Then I am more ethical then Keifer. Be like me. Be like Evil4N.


18 Feb 2016, 14:45
Profile
France

User avatar

Joined:
Tue Dec 08th, 2015
Posts: 26
hahahahahaa


18 Feb 2016, 14:58
Profile
Netherlands

User avatar

Joined:
Sat Nov 26th, 2011
Posts: 3158
Evil4N wrote:
I Like the efforts over there, mr Dutch. But where do you see me lying here ?

What? You actually lied to proboards and you brag about it, but you do not see it as a lie?


18 Feb 2016, 15:13
Profile
Netherlands

User avatar

Joined:
Wed Nov 23rd, 2011
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 4064

Evilan
evilan
Read my previous post again.


18 Feb 2016, 15:49
Profile
Netherlands

User avatar

Joined:
Mon Nov 21st, 2011
Posts: 949


18 Feb 2016, 16:23
Profile WWW
Netherlands

User avatar

Joined:
Sun Dec 28th, 2014
Posts: 125
lmfao fossil


18 Feb 2016, 17:58
Profile
Belgium

User avatar

Topic author
Joined:
Tue Nov 22nd, 2011
Posts: 1892

minato1337
I'm a genius at starting topics. You guys think it will surpass my top10 players of all time topic?
More people read this topic already than the amount of people who played SOF in 2016. :troll:

Oh and Evilan I don't have to post a 10 page argument on why I want you banned. You're just a cancerous disease that needs to dissapear. Sometimes the twisted history posts are funny but now it's just become plain annoying to see the same shit in every topic.
I don't like you, nobody likes you, hell even the corpse of Hades doesn't like you.
You infected his mind with this TDW nonsense and there he was driving on that scooter thinking about TDW when he should have in fact been watching out for that car.

I'd also rethink your vocabulary because smug isn't what you think it means or at least use it correctly in a sentence.


18 Feb 2016, 18:07
Profile
Great Britain

User avatar

Joined:
Mon Mar 16th, 2015
Posts: 440
no


18 Feb 2016, 18:49
Profile
France

User avatar

Joined:
Tue Dec 08th, 2015
Posts: 26
MinatO wrote:
I'm a genius at starting topics. You guys think it will surpass my top10 players of all time topic?
More people read this topic already than the amount of people who played SOF in 2016. :troll:

Oh and Evilan I don't have to post a 10 page argument on why I want you banned. You're just a cancerous disease that needs to dissapear. Sometimes the twisted history posts are funny but now it's just become plain annoying to see the same shit in every topic.
I don't like you, nobody likes you, hell even the corpse of Hades doesn't like you.
You infected his mind with this TDW nonsense and there he was driving on that scooter thinking about TDW when he should have in fact been watching out for that car.

I'd also rethink your vocabulary because smug isn't what you think it means or at least use it correctly in a sentence.


You're still the same disgusting piece of shit Dawn. I bet you feel proud of this joke behind your computer lol. Hahahahaaha everytimes I read you I wonder if you can be more trash and nasty, you just been.You seriously saying Hades died because of TDW LMAO. Mate you're the one being a cancer. You already went too far in the past and you'll do it again cause you're this kind of people. I hope someone one day, will learn you to be more respectfull0


18 Feb 2016, 19:11
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 153 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
Topic Views: 9311


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


Top
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
www.sof1.org