PERMANENT BAN EVILAN

General Discussion: SoF Community Forum.

PERMANENT BAN EVILAN

1. Yes
54%
2. No
46%

Total votes: 39

Reactions: 1

Re: PERMANENT BAN EVILAN

Post by butcha »

Lol... come on guys get along. Listen to michael or the duck song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N64PDP2wCRc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

edit: Evilan voted no... lmao :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Reactions: 0

Post by Dutchman »

he kinda reminds me of the history books as depicted in George Orwell's '1984' new versions every week and yeah, nothing really factually speaking.
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Post by Prorace »

MinatO wrote: -Prorace: A great defender, quite intelligent but hotheaded. First time I met your frenchy ass was in MaC, 2 little flamers hehe. Good luck with the poker, maybe some day ill see on you tv ;)
Pretty funny to read this today as it's actually the case. Thanks for the good vibes ! :smile:

MaC^PunK n MaC^ZiGeR School ya all babeeeeeee! :mrgreen:

On topic : I really feel pity for you guys. This is why this game is so dead, most of the players are just bored of the dramashit story from all side.

I mean, what the fuck ? It's funny to troll here and there sometimes but almost 90% of forum's topic are just shit, flames, and troll. Useless.

I ain't gonna call names, but some just come here to trash, and troll but didn't launch the game for like 3 years.

This is probably why EF is slowly but surely moving on to new games. We don't care about all the drama and just like to play with each others, winning or loosing. I am pretty sure whole EF clan will stick togheter in the future gaming scene. Who else here can say the same ? Drama after drama, you just hate each others. Just chill guys, it's just a game... give some hope, give some love. :wub: :wub:

I hope for you all, you once, a day, got some serious stuff to do in your personal life, and professional career to just let those bullshit story away.

Post by Evil4N »

Prorace wrote: This is probably why EF is slowly but surely moving on to new games. We don't care about all the drama and just like to play with each others, winning or loosing.
Breaking rules too. Because EF no care.
dmd
Netherlands

Post by dmd »

Note to the mentally insane asylum: Do not forget to take your 40mg XR Seroquel and 20mg nitrazepam before you go to bed. If the patients resists force it the anal way with a with a suppository form and lock that buttocks hard around 5 minutes before they are gone.
Reactions: 2

Post by Preacher »

Wesh Prorace ça fait plaisir de te voir :)

Like Prorace said, there is and there has been a lot of trolls, some good, some pathetic but I can feel some serious shit about this topic wtf. You guys are going way too far. Talking about your personnal lifes and problems. Dude, respect yourself guys.
I mean this shit could happen 3 years ago or more I wouldn't give a shit at all but in 2016 when nobody play the god damn game lol it's fucked up.

Post by maker »

so when Minato will be banned?

Post by Kruq »

#FREE PAKII :ninja:

Post by Ademk »

#Free evil4n, Free me.

Post by Evil4N »

Evil4N wrote:Every "No" vote in this poll counts as a vote to ban Minato instead.

Post by Fossil »

Ademk wrote:#Free evil4n, Free me.
This is the deal you and the other guy that got banned will get unbanned in exchange for Evil4N being perma banned on the forum.

Deal or no deal?
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

Evil4N wrote:
Evil4N wrote:Every "No" vote in this poll counts as a vote to ban Minato instead.

Simba goes away yeah, but comes back as a big fully grown lion and kills the badguy :)

Post by Haijah »

#Free Pakiiii
#JeSuisSofComunity :troll:
Last edited by Haijah on 21 Feb 2016, 15:52, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Haijah »

Haijah wrote:#Free asian
#JeSuisSofComunity  :troll:

Post by Haijah »

#Free Pakiii
#JeSuisSofComunity :troll:

Post by Prorace »

Preacher wrote:Wesh Prorace ça fait plaisir de te voir :)
Heyyy mec :) Yep plus trop le temps pour les jeux vidéos maintenant.... signer mon contrat pro pour une plateforme de poker au debut du mois. :) Quoi de neuf ? Capte moi sur skype à l'occaz. (Prorace59)
Evil4N wrote:
Prorace wrote: This is probably why EF is slowly but surely moving on to new games. We don't care about all the drama and just like to play with each others, winning or loosing.
Oh well... :fp: You have so much anger against EF. :mrgreen: We gives defaults for every match np... Evilan finaly winning a SOF league after 10 years on SOF. Evilan "The Great" SOF 2K16 champ. :clap: :smile:

I see you called all your muppets over here to not get banned.
Last edited by ShocK on 22 Feb 2016, 18:35, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed image of pm

Post by Evil4N »

Prorace wrote:
Evil4N wrote:
Oh well...  :fp: You have so much anger against EF.  :mrgreen: We gives defaults for every match np... Evilan finaly winning a SOF league after 10 years on SOF. Evilan "The Great" SOF 2K16 champ.  :clap:  :smile:
I am not angry, I just prefer honesty over hypocrisy.

If you read better then you know this is not about defaults. EF cares a lot. Not only they want to use any player they want in the SFL matches, they also want to keep their remaining points... because EF no care ? Obviously they care a lot when a rule is bringing their title in danger :lol:

Your "[EF]-dont-care" attitude is fake. I just have to mention "[EF]" and I get like 5 "EF-Don't-care-Gangsters" quoting at me. (Because EF doesn't care they say :eek: )
Prorace wrote: I see you called all your muppets over here to not get banned.
I didn't need to call them. Because friends would already vote no, unless they are not taking this poll serious. But I did had to call you :) Get the hint*

At the end of the day this poll is fake anyway.

Post by Prorace »

Evilan, you are insane, but certainly not dumb. As I already told you during our FB's conversation, we both know Kruq, Adem etc are your muppets. Don't try to denie it and dont even call them friends. :assassin:

They are just some of most hated and stupidest person of SOF community, so they follow you, most hated person of SOF history. Idiots need a leader, hopefully for them you are there.

You stick togheter by default, not because you like each others or are friends. You probably never had a real conversation with them like I could have with you, because they are low IQ people.

I can tell you 90% of EF are friends next to game, except Roy. Roy is just there cause we have pity of him. :wub: :wub:

About "the care free" attitude... whatever, if you believe your own words it's ok. GL with that matey. :ghehe:

Post by Evil4N »

Haha. So much troubles I get from you only because you don't like some players who voted "no".

When I see the names on the poll, I know each of them votes for their own reason: This player likes drama and wants to see blood, so he vote Yes. Another one is tired of my posts, then we have a guy who can't stands Minato's shitty attitude so he votes "no" and a guy just whishes for his prize-money to be given to him. And ofcourse then we have players who I slaughtered with my posts over the years on this forum http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1150" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Lovely 7 pages-topic :wub:

Point is, stop moaning when you see people voting "No" against Minato's poll to ban the great Evil4N. It's childish. I guess France doesn't like democracy when it benefits the opposite party.

As for Adem, Kruq and Niko, but also with many others in this community: I fight with so many of them, but I also had great chats with them. In the end this is just a game. And regarding this game, I call them my friends. Who knows how we are to each other in real-life ? I know I am different in real-life as I am using SoF only as a source of entertainment.

Stop thinking in absolutes, Proracy. Only Siths do that (Will post the related meme later :mrgreen: ).