PERMANENT BAN EVILAN

General Discussion: SoF Community Forum.

PERMANENT BAN EVILAN

1. Yes
54%
2. No
46%

Total votes: 39

Reactions: 0

Re: PERMANENT BAN EVILAN

Post by Fossil »

MinatO wrote:I'm a genius at starting topics. You guys think it will surpass my top10 players of all time topic?
More people read this topic already than the amount of people who played SOF in 2016. :troll:

Oh and Evilan I don't have to post a 10 page argument on why I want you banned. You're just a cancerous disease that needs to dissapear. Sometimes the twisted history posts are funny but now it's just become plain annoying to see the same shit in every topic.
I don't like you, nobody likes you, hell even the corpse of Hades doesn't like you.
You infected his mind with this TDW nonsense and there he was driving on that scooter thinking about TDW when he should have in fact been watching out for that car.

I'd also rethink your vocabulary because smug isn't what you think it means or at least use it correctly in a sentence.
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Didnt know Minato could be so -DARK-
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

MinatO wrote:I'm a genius at starting topics. You guys think it will surpass my top10 players of all time topic?
No your not. If I didn't posted here, everyone would be ignoring this topic. It's I who can lengthen topics to 6 pages or more.
You think your original but this is the 4th time a public poll is made about me (2x CPL, XDT forums)... your just ordinary.

About the rest of your post, 2nd time you mentioning Hades now, first time was in the shoutbox a few weeks ago I presume ?
I ignored it back then because I know it was the tragic result of a succesfull crush-down on you in ingame-sof (Crying in the shoutbox because I banned you in the only active server :cry: ).

Instead, I forward you to Drake/Preacher's post. But unlike him, I am not mad at you because my thought about you couldn't go any lower than it already was. It's just prove that I was right about you all along. Your kind fits in [TT] clan, especially with their new addition of members.

Post by Dutchman »

Evil4N wrote:I Like the efforts over there, mr Dutch. But where do you see me lying here ? I never denied that I wrote that letter to Proboards when I was asked about it, now didn't I ? Lying is part of life. I am a honest guy. The issue we must be talking about here is not "lying" but "ethics". It's ethics that decides when a guy is honest or not. Not a simple lie in life. Childish thinking, mr Dutch.
Ethics is very subjective, it all depends on the circumstances.

And I believe it was very ethical to take down TT-forum when the alternative would be a sad long ban-war between two servers and two clans which would escalate to more clans being involved and hurting the SoF-Community in the long run. But instead, I limited the damage to just TT clan alone. Why ? Because I am ethical, I don't want to hurt the SoF-Community in a simple quarrel between me and TT.

For example let's look at Keifer: When he banned Huso, he involved many clans + SFL-Staff because he used their clan-servers to ban him. So much escalations, so much damage.

So if you look to my action, and to Keifer's action: Then I am more ethical then Keifer. Be like me. Be like Evil4N.
as I predicted you did exactly what I said you would. it's the other guys, not me.
you are as blind as you are stupid. You might have been honest to us after a while, you lied to a lot of people/organisations with fake names/identities, what's so honest about that mr. Evilan?

and don't bs about ethics man, ethics is about doing the right, being the better person and all you showed is that you are a kid who wanted to take his revenge because mommy they took my pride.
you did so much bad things for this community that the few good things are invisible and all you want is credit for those few things. poor you.

Post by Evil4N »

Omg, go cry at proboards, not at me.

TCL-Staffmember-Dutch-Who-Changed-TCL-Rules-To-Benefit-TT-Clan-But-Never-Made-A-Public-Apology-for-it (instead Dutch hided behind's Thome's skirt, who was TCL Director back at the time).

Disgusting.

Post by Dutchman »

Evil4N wrote:Omg, go cry at proboards, not at me.

TCL-Staffmember-Dutch-Who-Changed-TCL-Rules-To-Benefit-TT-Clan-But-Never-Made-A-Public-Apology-for-it (instead Dutch hided behind's Thome's skirt, who was TCL Director back at the time).

Disgusting.
you did it again, pointing at others and denying your own bad things. good work poor kid, that will serve as real evidence. NOT. You lied, and everything you see is by definition a lie which is proven by your pointing pointing pointing and forgetting the real problem which is you. since I made a big public post about it together with the staff and all who really cared was you, now you made a big change of the history again which is just another lie.
your weak and your arguments are faulty, try again boy

Post by Evil4N »

Dude, I already give you a explanation, and you cry about "pointing to others" , well I can't help it that there more factors involved then you think it is. Keep believing in the story that suits you most.

Anyway, former mister TCL-Staff member Dutch,
I think Thome's explanation for your misbehaviour as TCL-Staff was about some chronically decease that you was having ? Care to explain ? And don't lie :troll:

Post by Dutchman »

Evil4N wrote:Dude, I already give you a explanation, and you cry about "pointing to others" , well I can't help it that there more factors involved then you think it is. Keep believing in the story that suits you most.

Anyway, former mister TCL-Staff member Dutch,
I think Thome's explanation for your misbehaviour as TCL-Staff was about some chronically decease that you was having ? Care to explain ? And don't lie  :troll:
you explained shit dude and now there happens to be a topic with explanations etc. which wasn't there before according to you, caught in your web of lies.
and its not a disease but an disorder, autism they call it and they used to prescribe meds which were actually the wrong ones (in fact I don't need meds in contrast to some...). in fact Thom is a pharmacist and he is the one said I should stop them as fast as I could so I did and that helped a lot as well. so happy now? hope that wasn't too honest for you? or is your brain in error now? I did a bad thing and at the time I felt so shitty that in a clear moment I wrote it to Thom and he opened it to the staff and then they opened to the public. Thats some really corrupt and very bad stuff, aint that?

Post by Evil4N »

Finally you go open about it. I am honestly impressed. Respect for it. The community finally knows the truth.
But that's not what I was looking for. Where is the damn public apology ? Autism is not a excuse to secretly rewrite rules and lie about it, dimwit.

Open a topic.
Last edited by Evil4N on 18 Feb 2016, 22:34, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Dutchman »

Evil4N wrote:Finally you go open about it. I am honestly impressed. Respect for it.
So where is the damn public apology ? Autism is not a excuse to secretly rewrite rules and lie about it, dimwit.

Open a topic.
it was in the jolt topic from Thom with the full details which you of course don't remember because that was a real thing and you are the last person on earth who is able to say what is right and wrong. so learn to gasp the reason (since you failed to connect to story) and try to write down your huge list of apologies before you cast the first stone

Post by Evil4N »

Apologize for what ? lol.

Also I remember that topic. Thome mentioned it in his goodbye-topic when he quit his job as TCL-Director.
But that's just a informal goodbye topic, nothing more then that.

All I am asking for is a public apology from yourself. The community deserves that. Don't hide behind your autism. No human being is perfect.
And sure I did bad things, but I never used my staff-position to edit rules unlawfully to back up my own clan by hurting other clans in the community.
It was also I who caught you editting the TCL-rules when I had check the rules because TCL-Staff (including you) was bitching at TDW for having a too big memberlist to allow clanhoppers to join TDW.

So forgive me, for asking for a public apology. Your a sinner. You harmed my clan with your false rules. When Minato tried that shit with his Cybersport league, his league was shut down. However you got protected and never apologize for it. Instead you play the role of a victim, disgusting.
Last edited by Evil4N on 19 Feb 2016, 01:00, edited 2 times in total.
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

Voted no tbh!
We need a good laugh now and then.
Hes our entertainment, our own sofclown :wink:

Post by Evil4N »

Fuckemup wrote:Voted no tbh!
We need a good laugh now and then.
Hes our entertainment, our own sofclown  :wink:
Without me this forum would have either died because of inactivity or you guys start to bitch at eachother.
My arrogance over you people is what keeps you all unified and keeps this community at peace.

Post by Evil4N »

Evil4N wrote:Every "No" vote in this poll counts as a vote to ban Minato instead. Let's show this smug how much we appreciate him here.
Oh wow. You have to leave us soon, Minato. You better re-post your goodbye topic:

MinatO wrote:As you know MP died, and what I said 11 months ago wasn't a lie. If MP dies, im gone aswell. And secondly, I refuse to be any part of the Persian League.

Aside MP, I had lots of ideas/plans to bring new life into SOF 2012, creating a new communitysite/league, community projects like mixed, knockouttournaments, bringing old player back etc etc. However it became obvious to me I wouldnt get the majority of the community with me. And Im not gonna waste my time with lame tactics trying to get people on my side. Too bad some however did lower themselves to a sad level when my plans became known.

Anyways, ive had my inactive periods and breaks, but I never left, now I will, underneath a list to all players in SOF whose name deserve a spot in my post. All the rest are either people I never really knew/left sof already or people who can go fuck themselves.

-Keifer: The only person I ever trusted in this game. The only person I consider a friend. No doubt I will keep contact with you, perhaps help you out with your new project, will still be on your teamspeak.
-HayO: The most succesful clanleader of all time. My clan might have overpowered yours for a while this year, but TT will always be the most succesfull. Thanks for taking me into TT somewhere 2005-2007, where I had an an awesome time with imo the real TT. The TT that had cougar, dutch, hayo, some1, myself and Sky. Undoubtably also the best flagrunner in this game ;)
-Some1: Part of the TT I was in, genuinely a nice guy and hope you'll be succesful after your engineering studies. Loved the hundreths of games we played since I left TT, where I hopped in, kinda gave me old TT feeling.
-Dutch: My 2on2 buddy in TT, we were an awesome duo at our peak. Also ironic that our idea to implement ventrilo for TT, was a great part in what made TT one of the strongest teams in the following 5+ years.
-Diesel: Had the best time with you in IB. Was great to play with an old schoolbuddy.
-Evilan: No doubt we had loads of issues, guess we were kinda the contrary of each other but no doubt somebody you can count on and had fun in the games we played together. Sorry for destroying your league. Good luck with your law studies.
-Pazey and Craneo: Thanks for restarting MP with me. Had a great time, lots of chats on xfire and teamspeak and some games in LoL. Was nice to know you 2. Undoubtably the 2 best fraggers from the past 5-7 years. However imo Craneo was a slightly better fragger and Pazey better as a multifunctional player/capper.  Will also not forget that game early 2005, where we did a 2on2 on irq1 and you shot me and dutch in the head with 1 bullet when passing under the window. Possibly the sickest frag ever. Might join you soon in Diablo 3, but theres so many good games these days. Good luck with the gardening business and your gaming basement.
-Fluxy: The kind of player you can't dislike. Never really thought of you as an intelligent person, but definatly one of the most enjoyable. Also an amazing fragger and had some good times with u in EF and IB.
-Lethal: Genuinely a nice guy and enjoyed hosting Mixed Games with you til 3-5 AM in the morning. At times it was a pain, at other times it was definatly worth it. Goodluck as a salesman.
-Junior: One player that made me cry for hacks back in the day, will never forget our 1on1 jpn where u threw c4s through the gate. Got schoold right there! Not sure if you took our flames seriously on these forums, but it was fun.
-Prorace: A great defender, quite intelligent but hotheaded. First time I met your frenchy ass was in MaC, 2 little flamers hehe. Good luck with the poker, maybe some day ill see on you tv ;)
-Drake: Funny guy, unstoppable when warmed up and enjoyed our times on teamspeak. Enjoy your time in the USA.
-Djeje: Not that we were close or anything but fuck you make me laugh on teamspeak, just had to write down your name lmao. Remove the pussycat poster though haha.
-Dende: One of the most intelligent blokes around. Quite strange though, at times I didnt know if you were trolling or just crazy. Still waiting for those robots that will come for me son.
-Gallo: Danke schon for deinen DSL SPAM. Auf wiederhoren.
-Tuxie: Sorry I left TT when you joined because of me lol, a really nice guy and enjoyed our chats on ts.
-Ctrl: Fuck you for not ansering my emails.
-Weedy: Was nice to meet you amigo, keep up the gym and good luck with your stressful nightjob.
-Smoke: No doubt, the best tactician in this game. At times you annoyed the fuck out of me, at times I enjoyed you a lot. Possibly one of the best multifunctional players this game ever had. You know exactly when to switch positioning or not. Might see you in dota2. I know you dont like your name to be said, but ill do it anyways, good day Reza Maleki Far.
-Geemal: Never knew you personally, but I could smell your intelligence from a mile away. Would have loved to work with you. No doubt also one of the best players in the past couple of years.

As for the rest... If I dont recall your name atm then I guess im done. Peace out.

HAHA.
MinatO wrote: -HayO: The most succesful clanleader of all time
What the.. ? HayO's behaviour got his own clanforum destroyed. Undoubtedly the most unsuccessful clanleader of all time.
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

Evil4N wrote:All I am asking for is a public apology from yourself. The community deserves that. Don't hide behind your autism. No human being is perfect.
Still waiting for your apology. Nobody is perfect.
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

Evil4N wrote:What the.. ? HayO's behaviour got his own clanforum destroyed. Undoubtedly the most unsuccessful clanleader of all time.
TT did not die, they just went inactive. TDW died millions of times. TDW had the worst clanleader and that is a therefor a FACT!

Post by Evil4N »

Nijogeth wrote:
Evil4N wrote:What the.. ? HayO's behaviour got his own clanforum destroyed. Undoubtedly the most unsuccessful clanleader of all time.
TT did not die, they just went inactive. TDW died millions of times. TDW had the worst clanleader and that is a therefor a FACT!
I never said TT died didn't I ? Good. Dissolving a clan is not a bad thing, it's still a strategic move compared to creating defaults every week like CA and MAD did before they died. :rolleyes:
Nijogeth wrote:
Evil4N wrote:All I am asking for is a public apology from yourself. The community deserves that. Don't hide behind your autism. No human being is perfect.
Still waiting for your apology. Nobody is perfect.
A apology for what ?
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q#t=153" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

ok this is going ABIT out of hands :wacko:
So i change my no, for a yes - lets hang the fucker!

Its 7-6 now guys, i repeat : ITS 7-6 NOW GUYS.
2 more yes votes and hes gone forever :tongue:

Post by Dutchman »

Evil4N wrote:Apologize for what ? lol.

Also I remember that topic. Thome mentioned it in his goodbye-topic when he quit his job as TCL-Director.

All I am asking for is a public apology from yourself. The community deserves that. Don't hide behind your autism. No human being is perfect.
And sure I did bad things, but I never used my staff-position to edit rules unlawfully to back up my own clan by hurting other clans in the community.
It was also I who caught you editting the TCL-rules when I had check the rules because TCL-Staff (including you) was bitching at TDW for having a too big memberlist to allow clanhoppers to join TDW.

So forgive me, for asking for a public apology. Your a sinner. You harmed my clan with your false rules. When Minato tried that shit with his Cybersport league, his league was shut down. However you got protected and never apologize for it. Instead you play the role of a victim, disgusting.
The fact that you don't know what to apologize for, says enough, or actually says too much.

Get your facts straight. I am the one who confessed way before you even noticed anything.
the topic was made (and not the goodbye topic but a topic way before that time) by Thom telling what happened, then telling my punishment at the time and the second post was my apology. After that you started whining and you was way too late to do anything as usual and it had no influence on TDW whatsoever since it was a change from 6 people on the list to 8 were you had more than 12 players already. Man your memory is so bad, I feel sorry for you, it feels like starting dementia.
And were do you see me hiding behind me autism? no were, you are delusional and a bad reader. It had nothing to do with autism it had to do with my personality who was strengthened by some meds and the fact that I was a little kid who wanted to have a 5vs5 instead of 5vs4. Just a regular 15 y-old boy who eventually did grow up.
Go get your facts straight because you are so biased by yourself that your mind rot away 10 years ago, because you literally in every post play the victim and call me disgusting for it. your a true hypocrite.
Reactions: 1

Post by MinatO »

Dutchman wrote:
Evil4N wrote:Apologize for what ? lol.

The fact that you don't know what to apologize for, says enough, or actually says too much.

Get your facts straight. I am the one who confessed way before you even noticed anything.
the topic was made (and not the goodbye topic but a topic way before that time) by Thom telling what happened, then telling my punishment at the time and the second post was my apology. After that you started whining and you was way too late to do anything as usual and it had no influence on TDW whatsoever since it was a change from 6 people on the list to 8 were you had more than 12 players already. Man your memory is so bad, I feel sorry for you, it feels like starting dementia.
And were do you see me hiding behind me autism? no were, you are delusional and a bad reader. It had nothing to do with autism it had to do with my personality who was strengthened by some meds and the fact that I was a little kid who wanted to have a 5vs5 instead of 5vs4. Just a regular 15 y-old boy who eventually did grow up.
Go get your facts straight because you are so biased by yourself that your mind rot away 10 years ago, because you literally in every post play the victim and call me disgusting for it. your a true hypocrite.
Dutch I would like you to be more emphatic towards Evilan.

Ofcourse he plays as the victim in every post. What do you expect after years of being molested? Such a terrifying experience...which effects the human brain forever. If you in fact, ever had one. You remember that scene from Oz between Beechum and Schillinger? He is Beechum in season 1. Prag.