SFL-Staff vs Evil4N

General Discussion: SoF Community Forum.
Reactions: 14

Re: SFL-Staff vs Evil4N

Post by Evil4N »

Dutchman wrote: you explained shit dude and now there happens to be a topic with explanations etc. which wasn't there before according to you, caught in your web of lies.
and its not a disease but an disorder, autism they call it and they used to prescribe meds which were actually the wrong ones (in fact I don't need meds in contrast to some...). in fact Thom is a pharmacist and he is the one said I should stop them as fast as I could so I did and that helped a lot as well. so happy now? hope that wasn't too honest for you? or is your brain in error now? I did a bad thing and at the time I felt so shitty that in a clear moment I wrote it to Thom and he opened it to the staff and then they opened to the public. Thats some really corrupt and very bad stuff, aint that?
One more thing. Your trust in Thome is misplaced. Surely we of TDW had it's issues with that corrupted joker of a TCL-Thome, but there were other clans who did not brought it in the open. Why you think CA build up the XDT-League website ? It's not just TDW who stood up against him. There were other clans who did not spoke so openly about it as I did at the TCL Forums.
Yump wrote:Thom i do remember yeah when i asked him to treat CA members the same as the other team consisting of his mates who flamed us during a TCL match with logs from that TCL server to support my views on that matter he just banned the CA members for flaming and he replied with " i have my reasons , take it or leave it ! " So we did the wise thing and left TCL .
It has all been a farce. The TCL-Staff legacy is in ruins.

Same way with the legacy of the so-called "oldskoolers-pride": Who, without shame, resorted to hacking when a "newskooler" is beating them up. I am a official fan of Huso now :cool:

Glad the community can finally see who they really are as I have been saying for years now: as useless and worthless sof-players. Unless you like drama, because I do like some drama from time to time, though. No shortage of drama on this forum, no doubt about that :inform:
Reactions: 0

Post by maker »

Fossil wrote:I used your name as an example of someone that had access to the our private. Someone i dont 'know' from SoF. Just look at the users with access to #NR1. Although that doesnt really mean anything because if i had called JR out in public for laughs he defo would've ratted me out  :mrgreen:
Maybe you didnt have access the moment it was created but u did shortly after because you even posted in the same topic i said it in. So, again, my point was that i wasnt even trying to hide it; if i was trying to be secretive i would not post it 10 times over the forum.

I hope the point i was trying to make is clear to you now, you fucking polish mongoloid.
thank you, cheater.

Post by Evil4N »

Smoke / Fossil:
Cheater - Permanently banned from SFL
dmd
Netherlands
Reactions: 1

Post by dmd »

Looks like I pissed someone off :troll: . It's the past that counts Evilan.

Nice stats first map!

2011 MP vs TT - Yea you sucked as S-Fighter

Good luck with your SoF 2016 career with 30 players Evilan! :troll:
Seek help.

Post by Evil4N »

The past that matters ? Sure, like when you and Fushy got perma banned from TCL for black screens... as the only players in TCL.
How convenient, I have seen the hacks against both Haxorcist and WaX, instead of a screen that shows your hacks it produces a black screenshot when the server takes a screenshot.

At least the people from EFZ were right about one thing ;)

Let me know when your sof-mouse has been delivered :troll:
dmd wrote:Speaking of my mouse, according to the tracking record it is still at the post office in Beijing lol. I ordered one from the USA and it's on it's way now. Fuck ordering goods from China altogether. This one actually left the post office:

Post by butcha »

Evil4N wrote:Let me know when your sof-mouse has been delivered  :troll:
dmd wrote:Speaking of my mouse, according to the tracking record it is still at the post office in Beijing lol. I ordered one from the USA and it's on it's way now. Fuck ordering goods from China altogether. This one actually left the post office:

Owh.. that gotto hurt

Post by MinatO »

dmd wrote:Good luck with your SoF 2016 career with 30 players Evilan! :troll:
Seek help.
30? You're quite optimistic :troll:

Post by Evil4N »

It's even more then Minato's 2v2 league :troll:

Post by MinatO »

Evil4N wrote:It's even more then Minato's 2v2 league  :troll:
I like how you always refer to this, yet the tournament last year went just fine. There was no drame, no flame, no bans, nothing. Did we have defaults? Oh yes and there's absolutely nothing I could have changed about that. At the start, sof was more active and as every year with SOF, sof died out by april-june.

At least I didn't get banned/voted out of my own league like you did. Remember when the clanleaders in EXT or whatever your shitshow was called, voted you out and then suddenly you removed the forum so shady made a new one? Yet it was completely by your own rules...cough I meant "protocols" :troll:

You pretend to abide by rules and rant about tcl corruption for years, yet you are the first to manipulate clanleaders to vote in certain ways or randomly change rules. Obviously that would never work with somebody like HayO but there were enough clanleaders who voted what you wanted them to vote. Think of shitclans like CH.

Even today, you mock Shock/Lethal/Emirate for the ways they run SFL but if you honestly believe SOF would blossom if you were put in charge right now, you're simply delusional.

By your own words, you should be banned for cheat spreading as well btw. You gave me djejebot+dendebot which I used to record players with in my 2on2 tournament :). And unlike Smoke who probably deleted it already, you probably have it stored until the end of time.

Post by Evil4N »

Aha, such a long post. I Love it, you and I could be friends :wub:
MinatO wrote:
Evil4N wrote:It's even more then Minato's 2v2 league  :troll:
I like how you always refer to this, yet the tournament last year went just fine. There was no drame, no flame, no bans, nothing. Did we have defaults? Oh yes and there's absolutely nothing I could have changed about that. At the start, sof was more active and as every year with SOF, sof died out by april-june.
I don't qualify a random 2v2 tournament as a real tournament though. In the end it turned to be a 2vs2 mixed-games. The fact that you replaced participants because they were inactive or on vacation without much complaints, just shows how much careface was given for your 2v2 tournament. Some tournaments are not even worth to be flamed about, especially when SFL is already running. Try hosting a league when SFL is on a break, you wouldn't last long, believe me.
MinatO wrote: At least I didn't get banned/voted out of my own league like you did. Remember when the clanleaders in EXT or whatever your shitshow was called, voted you out and then suddenly you removed the forum so shady made a new one? Yet it was completely by your own rules...cough I meant "protocols"  :troll:
You forgot how you suddenly ragequit and abandoned your own league Cybersport after I made a successful poll in it's clanleader board. I will ask ShocK to make that board public again, view-only. No point of a graveyard if the people can't visit it, right ? :tongue:
MinatO wrote: You pretend to abide by rules and rant about tcl corruption for years, yet you are the first to manipulate clanleaders to vote in certain ways or randomly change rules. Obviously that would never work with somebody like HayO but there were enough clanleaders who voted what you wanted them to vote. Think of shitclans like CH.
Manipulation is a big word, my dear. Writing a speech to stimulate clanleaders to vote for your cause is not manipulation. Or we should disband all campaigns in democratic elections. You mention Hayo because he was the only clanleader who voted against me, but he did so without writing a argument. Unlike you I don't regard clanleaders who never post something as significant when it comes to polls.
MinatO wrote: Even today, you mock Shock/Lethal/Emirate for the ways they run SFL but if you honestly believe SOF would blossom if you were put in charge right now, you're simply delusional.
Right now ? Where did I said I want to be in charge right now ? SoF is a goner. Everyone knows that. Thanks to sof1.org management from 2012 and onward. Only the hosting of my community edition is keeping this place a little alive, together with the usual forum-trolls.
MinatO wrote: By your own words, you should be banned for cheat spreading as well btw. You gave me djejebot+dendebot which I used to record players with in my 2on2 tournament :). And unlike Smoke who probably deleted it already, you probably have it stored until the end of time.
My sincere apologize for misjudging certain players here who of I thought could be a professional in keeping the hacks with outmost care and dignity. I shared it with Shock, Nijo and others without any problems. The reason I keep those hacks is because I am a server-admin: I test those hacks against the custom cvars-check that TDW server is using. The best anti-cheat sof-server this game has to offer !
MinatO wrote:And unlike Smoke who probably deleted it already
Haha good one. Based on what do you claim this ? Just a dumb random comment as usual from you. Your so funny :lol:

Post by MinatO »

Evil4N wrote:Aha, such a long post. I Love it, you and I could be friends  :wub:

I don't qualify a random 2v2 tournament as a real tournament though. In the end it turned to be a 2vs2 mixed-games. The fact that you replaced participants because they were inactive or on vacation without much complaints, just shows how much careface was given for your 2v2 tournament. Some tournaments are not even worth to be flamed about, especially when SFL is already running. Try hosting a league when SFL is on a break, you wouldn't last long, believe me.
Mixed? Tell me the list of players I replaced exactly?
Topic fixtures:
http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=309&t=3761" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=309&t=3919" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As far as I remember, the only player I forcefully replaced was you. And why? Because you were intentionally disturbing other matches after a warning and continued to do so. How was I suppose to avoid this other than never allowing you to join the tournament in the first place? :troll:

Before you use sentences that start with "The fact..." first make sure that you're actually pointing out facts. Your own made up version is not a fact. It's funny how you point out to try and host a league in an offseason. In that era, SFL ran continuously without breaks so why would I wait 4-6 months until summer to host a tournament? Makes no sense. Actually, some players from my tournament only played sof because of it. They didn't participate in the SFL season that was ongoing at the time. Julien, Drake, Denial, Shark, Bundy for example. So in a way I even boosted sof activity :).
Evil4N wrote: You forgot how you suddenly ragequit and abandoned your own league Cybersport after I made a successful poll in it's clanleader board. I will ask ShocK to make that board public again, view-only. No point of a graveyard if the people can't visit it, right ?  :tongue:
I don't even remember this poll, possibly never even seen it. But it's okay, I just laughed out loud knowing that you're convinced I stopped CyberSports because of your useless poll. I quit CyberSport due to motivation. Nothing to do with that. By my own set of rules back then, such poll would not change anything anyways. Unlike your "democratic rules", I never made such rules since I don't believe in democracy in the first place. I never needed a "staff" to organise a tournament.
Evil4N wrote:Manipulation is a big word, my dear. Writing a speech to stimulate clanleaders to vote for your cause is not manipulation. Or we should disband all campaigns in democratic elections. You mention Hayo because he was the only clanleader who voted against me, but he did so without writing a argument. Unlike you I don't regard clanleaders who never post something as significant when it comes to polls.
There's a difference in writing a speech to stimulate people then going on msn and begging clanleaders to vote for your shit, so that you can help them with another poll. It's pathetic.
Evil4N wrote:Right now ? Where did I said I want to be in charge right now ? SoF is a goner. Everyone knows that. Thanks to sof1.org management from 2012 and onward. Only the hosting of my community edition is keeping this place a little alive, together with the usual forum-trolls.
Nowhere but you're clearly making that a point, why else do you quarrel with the current SFL staff at every chance you get, giving them "facts" how your league was much better. You even made the graph with the amount of clans / season. Who creates such a thing, unless you're convinced that you can do a better job right now?
Evil4N wrote: My sincere apologize for misjudging certain players here who of I thought could be a professional in keeping the hacks with outmost care and dignity. I shared it with Shock, Nijo and others without any problems. The reason I keep those hacks is because I am a server-admin: I test those hacks against the custom cvars-check that TDW server is using. The best anti-cheat sof-server this game has to offer !
That's the thing. Most people say they are "testing" it. Who says you aren't testing in your own server with actual players in it? People have been banned in the past for spreading. That doesn't make you any different. I'm not convinced you actually used cheats but why should anyone take you for your ward and be like "Okay, I'm sure he'll never abuse it, he's an honest person after all!"

What's your problem with Smoke anyways. He used it 1 day in some random games yes. So what? Why are you making a thing about it when 2 of your own clanmembers used it every day and most likely even in league games and you're still associated with them as of today.

Post by Fossil »

@ Minato, its because he tried to use the 'i am trolling' card. But i reminded him that he has acted like a mongoloid since clanplay days, he isnt trolling he just is a sociopath.

He is the one that gave me the cheat. He also knows that after receiving the cheat i played 3-4-5 games (whether i cheated in 1 2 3 or all of them is not important) and since those handful of games i havent even launched the game, heck i dont even have it installed.

You need to just realise how mad he got that he decided that he could 'hurt' me by telling all of the 10 users of this forum that i used a cheat in a handful of pub matches and by doing that (Evilan) also admitting he has always had cheats in his possession (which everyone already knew). Where else do you think the TDW players got it from? Dude got mad when you posted losses on the TDW forum/site, is it really that unlikely that he cheated and gave out cheats to get some "SoF Achievements"?
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

MinatO wrote:And unlike Smoke who probably deleted it already, you probably have it stored until the end of time.
I got everything i collected stored aswell. Might need it if another anticheat ever pops up somewhere. As for now, I got it stored and it is not intented for using or sharing.

Post by butcha »

Fossil wrote:@ Minato, its because he tried to use the 'i am trolling' card. But i reminded him that he has acted like a mongoloid since clanplay days, he isnt trolling he just is a sociopath.

He is the one that gave me the cheat. He also knows that after receiving the cheat i played 3-4-5 games (whether i cheated in 1 2 3 or all of them is not important) and since those handful of games i havent even launched the game, heck i dont even have it installed.

You need to just realise how mad he got that he decided that he could 'hurt' me by telling all of the 10 users of this forum that i used a cheat in a handful of pub matches and by doing that (Evilan) also admitting he has always had cheats in his possession (which everyone already knew). Where else do you think the TDW players got it from? Dude got mad when you posted losses on the TDW forum/site, is it really that unlikely that he cheated and gave out cheats to get some "SoF Achievements"?
Lmao.. no loose-ss allowed :mrgreen:

Post by Evil4N »

MinatO wrote:
Evil4N wrote:Aha, such a long post. I Love it, you and I could be friends  :wub:

Mixed? Tell me the list of players I replaced exactly?
Topic fixtures:
http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=309&t=3761" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=309&t=3919" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As far as I remember, the only player I forcefully replaced was you. And why? Because you were intentionally disturbing other matches after a warning and continued to do so. How was I suppose to avoid this other than never allowing you to join the tournament in the first place?  :troll:

Before you use sentences that start with "The fact..." first make sure that you're actually pointing out facts. Your own made up version is not a fact. It's funny how you point out to try and host a league in an offseason. In that era, SFL ran continuously without breaks so why would I wait 4-6 months until summer to host a tournament? Makes no sense. Actually, some players from my tournament only played sof because of it. They didn't participate in the SFL season that was ongoing at the time. Julien, Drake, Denial, Shark, Bundy for example. So in a way I even boosted sof activity :).
You boost sof activity by keeping public-sof active. It was SFL that keep public-sof active. However your 2vs2 league did not contributed to it because I didn't saw them (the players you mentioned) connecting outside the 2vs2 league. Also SFL continuity kepts players playing the game. People who only played 2vs2 league and not SFL, quit SoF again when your 2vs2 league ended. I wonder if your 2vs2 league did not achieved the opposite instead. It was better for you if you used your free time to host mixed games instead. I already admitted before that you was doing a good job back then with the mixed games. One of the few things I could still respect you for :wink:
MinatO wrote:
Evil4N wrote: You forgot how you suddenly ragequit and abandoned your own league Cybersport after I made a successful poll in it's clanleader board. I will ask ShocK to make that board public again, view-only. No point of a graveyard if the people can't visit it, right ?  :tongue:
I don't even remember this poll, possibly never even seen it. But it's okay, I just laughed out loud knowing that you're convinced I stopped CyberSports because of your useless poll. I quit CyberSport due to motivation. Nothing to do with that. By my own set of rules back then, such poll would not change anything anyways. Unlike your "democratic rules", I never made such rules since I don't believe in democracy in the first place. I never needed a "staff" to organise a tournament.
I also would lose motivation after what happened:
Nijogeth wrote:uhm, it seems Minato didnt make a uac report on purpose because he didn't want to get banned, as he found out something went wrong with his screens and they were black. Nobody noticed it untill he wanted to ban most of TDW and evilan went after the week 2 uac screens and found it out
No, because TDW already lost, Evilan couldnt be bothered to collect the recordings. after Minato came out with the uac report of week 3 and wanted weekbans for most TDW players, most recordings were still uploaded. Im pretty sure that Evilan can still collect them for you if needed. Although i dont think he is bothered to collect them anymore
As for the staff part, you suggest I need a "staff" ? If I would need a staff, then it was just for the public appearances, like in EXT: That Staff back in EXT was just a formality, soothing the clanleaders that there is a Staff behind the scene instead that everything was done by just one guy. A guy with my past reputation needs that. But I do was trying to give that ext-staff responsibilities for the long run. This is also why how Shady/Nijo/You/Neo misjudged their decision to take it over from me as they thought the EXT-Staff was actually doing something, it ended in a disastrous failure.
MinatO wrote:
Evil4N wrote:Manipulation is a big word, my dear. Writing a speech to stimulate clanleaders to vote for your cause is not manipulation. Or we should disband all campaigns in democratic elections. You mention Hayo because he was the only clanleader who voted against me, but he did so without writing a argument. Unlike you I don't regard clanleaders who never post something as significant when it comes to polls.
There's a difference in writing a speech to stimulate people then going on msn and begging clanleaders to vote for your shit, so that you can help them with another poll. It's pathetic.
Same thing, just social media. Also keeping close contact with the clanleaders is what kept EXT together, unlike SFL where the staff was just fighting with clanleaders. And begging ? I never used the word "please" or anything like that.
MinatO wrote:
Evil4N wrote:Right now ? Where did I said I want to be in charge right now ? SoF is a goner. Everyone knows that. Thanks to sof1.org management from 2012 and onward. Only the hosting of my community edition is keeping this place a little alive, together with the usual forum-trolls.
Nowhere but you're clearly making that a point, why else do you quarrel with the current SFL staff at every chance you get, giving them "facts" how your league was much better. You even made the graph with the amount of clans / season. Who creates such a thing, unless you're convinced that you can do a better job right now?
I quarrel with SFL-Staff all the time ? Haha. No. Let me rewrite what I rewrote back then in SFL 2012 clanleader board: All I require is for SFL-Staff to follow it's own rules. I trust rules, not people :) Four years later and they still haven't understood the message. EXT was possible because I still had trust in the clanleaders of back then. I nolonger have that trust. This SoF Community does not deserve my efforts anymore ;) As of currently, all I give them, is how they want to see me, everyone happy :troll:
MinatO wrote:
Evil4N wrote: My sincere apologize for misjudging certain players here who of I thought could be a professional in keeping the hacks with outmost care and dignity. I shared it with Shock, Nijo and others without any problems. The reason I keep those hacks is because I am a server-admin: I test those hacks against the custom cvars-check that TDW server is using. The best anti-cheat sof-server this game has to offer !
That's the thing. Most people say they are "testing" it. Who says you aren't testing in your own server with actual players in it? People have been banned in the past for spreading. That doesn't make you any different. I'm not convinced you actually used cheats but why should anyone take you for your ward and be like "Okay, I'm sure he'll never abuse it, he's an honest person after all!"

What's your problem with Smoke anyways. He used it 1 day in some random games yes. So what? Why are you making a thing about it when 2 of your own clanmembers used it every day and most likely even in league games and you're still associated with them as of today.
First you posted "Smoke would never use cheats" and when Smoke directly posted that he actually did cheated, you suddenly became quiet.

Yeah lets do what you want and just keep sugarcoating the whole thing. Keep worshiping him, boy.
MinatO wrote:lol if u believe that smoke ever hacked  :lol:
lmfao.
Last edited by Evil4N on 24 Feb 2016, 18:23, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Evil4N »

Fossil wrote:Where else do you think the TDW players got it from?
Lmfao, so much accusations without any evidence. You can place those TDW members on a lie-detector and they will tell you the truth: They never received hacks from me. I do gave them several tools to defend themselves against unfair server-admins, like Jr.

But giving them sof-hacks ? You was just a happy-going SoF Player when behind the scene we were dealing with crisis against people like Dende (sofplus-server-hack) and Retard (scripts, proxies). It is a step too far, to claim I empowered my clan by giving them hacks. Unlike #1 clan I never ever did that :) Everyone who worked with me in AC-Staff knows that I have a sense of morality when it comes to cheating in SoF. Stop talking about things you know nothing about :)

I never asked Adem/Kruq how they got their hacks, because it doesn't matter. I do believe they got it from Djeje or Dende when Adem was a member in your cheat-clan #1. I would also name my clan #1 if the hacks would be assuring my victory :troll:

Smoke-The-Fallen-Oldskooler-Who-Used-Hacks-Because-Newskooler-Beated-Him-Up.
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

To get back at the 2o2 thingy.

I still get money for that.

Please ignore the rest of the bullshit posted in this topic.

Post by maker »

maybe time finally for the summary, sandnigga' - whats your point?

Post by Evil4N »

maker wrote:maybe time finally for the summary, sandnigga' - whats your point?
The image in my first post in this topic is the summary and point itself.

Since the excuses has been fruitless, It is time for the end-credits.

Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

The credits of what? Spongbob Squarepants?