SFL-Staff vs Evil4N

General Discussion: SoF Community Forum.
Reactions: 14

Re: SFL-Staff vs Evil4N

Post by Evil4N »

random credits for a random topic.

/Edit: Since we went to page four, I am going to leave this here as it would otherwise be hidden at the previous page :troll:
Emirate wrote:To get back at the 2o2 thingy.

I still get money for that.

Please ignore the rest of the bullshit posted in this topic.
dmd
Netherlands
Reactions: 1

Post by dmd »

The past that matters ? Sure, like when you and Fushy got perma banned from TCL for black screens... as the only players in TCL.
How convenient, I have seen the hacks against both Haxorcist and WaX, instead of a screen that shows your hacks it produces a black screenshot when the server takes a screenshot.

At least the people from EFZ were right about one thing ;)
Only on the Haxorcist we had these buggy screens from time to time. Then other players started using parts mine, Fushy and of Zoomy's old autoexec's and more of these screens popped up. Some half black, some grey, some pink. It was just a leak in the Haxorcist and all bans were lifted. Indeever and Dusty definitely wanted to see us banned quick too. I want to say this very carefully to not sound like you too much. (conspiracy theorist)

Or maybe it was just Fushy's and my program skills combined to bypass that anticheat screentaker, a programmer (Mitsurugi) made. Two teenagers possible making the strangest hack ever and it was never found :troll: Also, we were not perma banned and had clean screens on WaX.

If you do a search on black screen in the search bar you can find the whole SOF community had those screens now and then.

Your SOF history is so full of shit.

Post by Evil4N »

You said the past matters, so that's what I gave you. Banned by TCL for hacks. Damn... not even I, the greatest villain of SoF, got ever banned for hacking...

And the rest of your post... insignificant details.

Post by butcha »

Evil4N wrote:You said the past matters, so that's what I gave you. Banned by TCL for hacks. Damn... not even I, the greatest villain of SoF, got ever banned for hacking...

as if anyone gives a fuuuaack 2016 :huh:

Post by Evil4N »

butcha wrote:
Evil4N wrote:You said the past matters, so that's what I gave you. Banned by TCL for hacks. Damn... not even I, the greatest villain of SoF, got ever banned for hacking...

as if anyone gives a fuuuaack 2016  :huh:
Does that matter for you ? You attempted to involve the whole sof community when I banned you from a server:

http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3750" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:lol:

Victim Butcha... Innocent Butcha... JesuisButcha :wub:

Post by butcha »

Evil4N wrote:
butcha wrote:

as if anyone gives a fuuuaack 2016  :huh:
Does that matter for you ? You attempted to involve the whole sof community when I banned you from a server:

http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3750" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:lol:

Victim Butcha... Innocent Butcha... JesuisButcha  :wub:
ofc i care when you ban me... but its not like im giving a fuck what happend 2004 haxorcist days.. so once again.. i dont really think ppl giving that much of a fuck what happend 12 years ago mister.
dmd
Netherlands

Post by dmd »

Damn... not even I, the greatest villain of SoF, got ever banned for hacking...
Look what fairy tale you live in.

Someone better lobotomize this basement dwelling underachieving internet addicted schizo.
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

You forgot that you got banned from UAC (for aimbot) because u used pink armors. I had a conversation with Dexus (the developer that thought pink armors equalled aimbot) that we as a community accepted those armors at that moment and you got unbanned. Isn't that basicly the same as what happened with Dumond? He got banned for something they called hax at the time and unbanned later.
Reactions: 0

Post by Fossil »

dmd wrote:
Damn... not even I, the greatest villain of SoF, got ever banned for hacking...
Look what fairy tale you live in.

Someone better lobotomize this basement dwelling underachieving internet addicted schizo.
Butcha says noone gives a fuck, shitstain replies with a link to some thread from X years ago. Yeah alright :wacko:

Post by Evil4N »

Nijogeth wrote: You forgot that you got banned from UAC (for aimbot) because u used pink armors.
I never used pink-armors. You must be mistaking me with someone else.
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

Nah it was you. I might be mistaken about the pink armours. It could be heads aswell.

Post by Evil4N »

I looked it up. Because I was sure you made a topic about it a time ago.

http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1442#p12553" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It was never pink-armor. It was black-armor, the yellow armor is replaced with a black one in the SoF Community Edition.
CasTro^ wrote:Snake actualy made poll to ban Evilan haha..
The ironic part is that right after that poll wich failed ofcourse, Evilan made another poll to replace Snake wich has aproved.  :lol:
The clanleader of KK wasted no chance to get me banned :lol:
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

butcha wrote:i dont really think ppl giving that much of a fuck what happend 12 years ago mister.
well...i could name a few. But let's not start this oldskool bullshit again eh :mrgreen:

this looks more like a community vs evilan topic though. change the title :(

Post by Evil4N »

Emirate wrote:change the title :(
No :redface: