Welcome to Soldier of Fortune Community Forums
09 May 2021, 04:52


View unanswered postsView active topics



Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
SFL-Staff vs Evil4N 
Author Message
Netherlands

User avatar

Joined:
Wed Nov 23rd, 2011
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 4064

Evilan
evilan
Reply with quote


18 Feb 2016, 00:14
Profile
Netherlands

User avatar

Topic author
Joined:
Wed Nov 23rd, 2011
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 4064

Evilan
evilan
Reply with quote
Image


18 Feb 2016, 00:15
Profile
Iraq

User avatar

Joined:
Fri Nov 25th, 2011
Posts: 1787
Reply with quote
Image


18 Feb 2016, 08:20
Profile
Bolivia

User avatar

Joined:
Sun Mar 08th, 2015
Posts: 424
Reply with quote
Thats because you did it in 2011? If the staff was in charge in 2011 they also had the same amount of teams as you.
Its the year, it has nothing to do with the person.

Unless you actually think you attract players/teams then shit son, u are delusional as fuck.


18 Feb 2016, 12:18
Profile
Netherlands

User avatar

Topic author
Joined:
Wed Nov 23rd, 2011
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 4064

Evilan
evilan
Reply with quote
Fossil wrote:
If the staff was in charge in 2011 they also had the same amount of teams as you


Did you become blind ? Look again at the image. Both community's were launched with 6 clans only.


18 Feb 2016, 14:39
Profile
Bolivia

User avatar

Joined:
Sun Mar 08th, 2015
Posts: 424
Reply with quote
And? What does that prove? Are you saying you got players back into the game? are you saying that certain teams were created at a certain point in history because of YOU?

Quote:
A delusion is a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary. As a pathology, it is distinct from a belief based on false or incomplete information, confabulation, dogma, illusion, or other effects of perception.


18 Feb 2016, 15:10
Profile
Netherlands

User avatar

Joined:
Sat Nov 26th, 2011
Posts: 3158
Reply with quote
We got one excuse. When you were in charge, you had no idiot trying to ruin everything staff is trying to do. Btw, where are the screens of the teams when you were in the staff later on? Did the number of teams rise again? Or did that not happen and will it take down the point you are trying to make?


18 Feb 2016, 15:15
Profile
Netherlands

User avatar

Topic author
Joined:
Wed Nov 23rd, 2011
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 4064

Evilan
evilan
Reply with quote
Fossil wrote:
And? What does that prove? Are you saying you got players back into the game? are you saying that certain teams were created at a certain point in history because of YOU?


Yeah, because I was managing the league. Simple.

Why clans stopped playing SFL ? Let's look at WD, KK and at TDW (TDW withdrawed it's sign-up from SFL Season 1). These clans stopped back then because of quarrels with SFL-Staff itself, infighting about rules, anti-hack etcetera.

You didn't saw that shit in EXT. In EXT there was no clans vs staff fights. If there would be a fight it would be only among the ext-staff members itself, without public view like a real professional league. But never a fight between ext-staff and the clans.

EF is indeed a exception, but through managing, when EF quit EXT, the EF members were spread to EXT-clans who had a shortage of members. And the next season EF rejoined EXT under the league's terms: No more [EF]Castro as Clanleader. This is how you manage a league.

For example, let's look at CH:

SFL kicked CH out of the league, but EXT allowed CH to create a maplist for their own and told the other clans to choose two maps from CH's maplist. CH happy that they can still play the maps they love and other clans happy because they still had a choice in this matter. This is how I keep CH in EXT league for season 2.  This is how you manage a league.

Nijogeth wrote:
We got one excuse. When you were in charge, you had no idiot trying to ruin everything staff is trying to do. Btw, where are the screens of the teams when you were in the staff later on? Did the number of teams rise again? Or did that not happen and will it take down the point you are trying to make?


When I was in SFL-Staff, every single idea poll I made to change SFL-League got shot down by you and the other SFL-Staffmembers. Why you think I left back then ? I was holded up. It was not the same when I was running EXT alone, as the head and not as a mere pawn in SFL-Staff. Cleaning up someone elses mistakes.

I already cleaned up TCL's wrongdoings when I made EXT. Can't be bothered to clean up SFL's mistakes now too. Some people prefer to be stupid :)


18 Feb 2016, 15:52
Profile
Netherlands

User avatar

Joined:
Mon Nov 21st, 2011
Posts: 949
Reply with quote
@Evil4N: I propose a challenge. Start your own SoF1 Community/League (without destroying the existing setup, otherwise it's not a challenge.)

Show everyone "how it's done". :-)

Good luck.


18 Feb 2016, 16:20
Profile WWW
Netherlands

User avatar

Topic author
Joined:
Wed Nov 23rd, 2011
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 4064

Evilan
evilan
Reply with quote
Persian wrote:
@Evil4N: I propose a challenge. Start your own SoF1 Community/League (without destroying the existing setup, otherwise it's not a challenge.)

Show everyone "how it's done". :-)

Good luck.


I already showed it when I made EXT. Why should I be challenged by you to do it again ? I also made XDT when jolt-forum was still alive and TCL's response to it was to make TCL more democratic and give clanleaders a bigger say in TCL matters. So yeah. I already did, what you just proposed.

How about your website ? Which is now downgraded as a mere unvisited subdomain of sof1.org: Soldier of Fortune 1 Mods
You had so much plans, mr Persian. What happened ? Persian and Shadow running this place

Oh yeah, this is what happened: Just so you all know  :cry:


This editted banner, is your work, in Nijogeth's version of a SoF1 Community:

Image

Yeah man, SoF was so peacefull after I had left. Not.


18 Feb 2016, 21:36
Profile
Netherlands

User avatar

Joined:
Sat Nov 26th, 2011
Posts: 3158
Reply with quote
You have not yet seen my version of a sof community. I, unlike you, have never had the opportunity to form everything in the way i wanted it to. You are the only one in SOF that ever had. And it failed as you deleted your forum as soon as any competition came up. Loser!


19 Feb 2016, 00:16
Profile
Netherlands

User avatar

Topic author
Joined:
Wed Nov 23rd, 2011
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 4064

Evilan
evilan
Reply with quote
Nijogeth wrote:
I, unlike you, have never had the opportunity to form everything in the way i wanted it to. You are the only one in SOF that ever had.


That's because I destroyed the TCL forums first. And I did not copy-paste a single line from them, EXT was made genuine.

Nijogeth wrote:
And it failed as you deleted your forum as soon as any competition came up. Loser!


I would love to see a second community/league that would compete with EXT. But instead you had not the courage to start something anew: Everything was copied from EXT to a new forum, that's not a competitor but just a ordinary thief. So I shut EXT down. From this moment you all had a chance to start something new because I had quit at that moment and there was no forum left... yet u all failed.

Don't think I would made you go so easy by allowing you to copy other man's work. I forced you to start from scratch like how I did it but instead you failed where I had succeeded.
Trusting a bunch of troublemakers over me, good game Nijogeth. Dream tight my former padawan.


19 Feb 2016, 00:44
Profile
Iraq

User avatar

Joined:
Fri Nov 25th, 2011
Posts: 1787
Reply with quote
Evil4N wrote:
Nijogeth wrote:
I, unlike you, have never had the opportunity to form everything in the way i wanted it to. You are the only one in SOF that ever had.


That's because I destroyed the TCL forums first. And I did not copy-paste a single line from them, EXT was made genuine.

Nijogeth wrote:
And it failed as you deleted your forum as soon as any competition came up. Loser!


I would love to see a second community/league that would compete with EXT. But instead you had not the courage to start something anew: Everything was copied from EXT to a new forum, that's not a competitor but just a ordinary thief. So I shut EXT down. From this moment you all had a chance to start something new because I had quit at that moment and there was no forum left... yet u all failed.

Don't think I would made you go so easy by allowing you to copy other man's work. I forced you to start from scratch like how I did it but instead you failed where I had succeeded.
Trusting a bunch of troublemakers over me, good game Nijogeth. Dream tight my former padawan.




19 Feb 2016, 07:33
Profile
Belgium

User avatar

Joined:
Tue Nov 22nd, 2011
Posts: 1892

minato1337
Reply with quote
Fossil wrote:
Thats because you did it in 2011? If the staff was in charge in 2011 they also had the same amount of teams as you.
Its the year, it has nothing to do with the person.

Unless you actually think you attract players/teams then shit son, u are delusional as fuck.
Ofcourse he attracted players. What have you been drinking Smoke?

One day he sent a facebook message to 100+ players.
WeirdO, Geus, Eskobar, Fatty, Needle, Kenny, Ozzy, King etc  all immediately responded "Oh is that you Evilan? I'm definitely interested in your Extreme Tournament. Just because it sounds so extreme and has a charismatic leader. Which monster clans must we beat? DMI? CH? CA? Where do I sign nigga, always wanted to play Djeje and Snakem!"

Not too mention all those interesting protocols to fully improve the SOF experience!


19 Feb 2016, 10:56
Profile
Iraq

User avatar

Joined:
Fri Nov 25th, 2011
Posts: 1787
Reply with quote
MinatO wrote:
Fossil wrote:
Thats because you did it in 2011? If the staff was in charge in 2011 they also had the same amount of teams as you.
Its the year, it has nothing to do with the person.

Unless you actually think you attract players/teams then shit son, u are delusional as fuck.
Ofcourse he attracted players. What have you been drinking Smoke?

One day he sent a facebook message to 100+ players.
WeirdO, Geus, Eskobar, Fatty, Needle, Kenny, Ozzy, King etc  all immediately responded "Oh is that you Evilan? I'm definitely interested in your Extreme Tournament. Just because it sounds so extreme and has a charismatic leader. Which monster clans must we beat? DMI? CH? CA? Where do I sign nigga, always wanted to play Djeje and Snakem!"

Not too mention all those interesting protocols to fully improve the SOF experience!
Thats funny tho.. i thought sof was actually dead in 2011.. like zero clans zero players... and I googled sof server list and i saw G server rofl, so i talked to weirdo n we joined EF together since it was not the G i thought it was to be. Anyway my point is evilan had zero contribution to me reinstalling and i doubt my story is unique in any sense


19 Feb 2016, 11:16
Profile
Netherlands

User avatar

Topic author
Joined:
Wed Nov 23rd, 2011
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 4064

Evilan
evilan
Reply with quote
My target group back then was never people like you Butcha. My target group were potentional clanleaders who had a big enough network to bring players back for their clans.

A lonely oldskooler like you, bragging about old achievements and posting -2003 match-screenshots, are unneeded. In fact it was a black day when your kind returned (hippy, smoke, etc )  :troll:
But I don't blame you, when you want the good people some trashes will come along too.

A forum like this one, serves your kind more, no doubt about that.


19 Feb 2016, 16:47
Profile
Netherlands

User avatar

Joined:
Sat Nov 26th, 2011
Posts: 3158
Reply with quote
Evil4N wrote:
I would love to see a second community/league that would compete with EXT. But instead you had not the courage to start something anew: Everything was copied from EXT to a new forum, that's not a competitor but just a ordinary thief. So I shut EXT down. From this moment you all had a chance to start something new because I had quit at that moment and there was no forum left... yet u all failed.

Don't think I would made you go so easy by allowing you to copy other man's work. I forced you to start from scratch like how I did it but instead you failed where I had succeeded.
Trusting a bunch of troublemakers over me, good game Nijogeth. Dream tight my former padawan.

Really, is that how you see it? I never knew about a different forum before you took yours down. Came home one day after a football game and all of a sudden it was down. Went on MSN to contact you, but this was basicly the only moment that you were not online. Next thing I know, Shady tells me to join that forum and I had to ask him what was up. Sunday morning after I signed up, they asked me to help them out. Since you were nowhere to be seen, I decided to help them as it seemed you had pulled the plug (and I was not wrong as you state it here yourself). A few days later we had a big discussion about why I walked over to the 'enemies' and did not support you and I said, because you decided to dissappear and I wanted to help out for the community instead of not helping because my pride (or yours) would get hurt.

If ever, you bailed on the community there, because you we're to proud to accept that clanleaders might not always agree with the things you want (and that was a power given to them, by you and only you, because that was one of the things that was wrong with TCL in your eyes).


19 Feb 2016, 18:28
Profile
Netherlands

User avatar

Joined:
Sat Nov 26th, 2011
Posts: 3158
Reply with quote
Evil4N wrote:
A lonely oldskooler like you, bragging about old achievements and posting -2003 match-screenshots, are unneeded. In fact it was a black day when your kind returned (hippy, smoke, etc )  :troll:

You can blame them all you want. When I needed them in CA, they were there to help out, eventhough they were not active (Smoke), had not played in years (Hippy) and we had a terrible team and we were sure to lose.


19 Feb 2016, 18:31
Profile
Netherlands

User avatar

Topic author
Joined:
Wed Nov 23rd, 2011
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 4064

Evilan
evilan
Reply with quote
Nijogeth wrote:
I never knew about a different forum before you took yours down.


Keep lying.


19 Feb 2016, 19:05
Profile
Iraq

User avatar

Joined:
Fri Nov 25th, 2011
Posts: 1787
Reply with quote
Evil4N wrote:
My target group back then was never people like you Butcha. My target group were potentional clanleaders who had a big enough network to bring players back for their clans.

A lonely oldskooler like you, bragging about old achievements and posting -2003 match-screenshots, are unneeded. In fact it was a black day when your kind returned (hippy, smoke, etc )  :troll:
But I don't blame you, when you want the good people some trashes will come along too.

A forum like this one, serves your kind more, no doubt about that.

Didnt touch a pc-game for 2 years.. like zero.  Took me 1 week of sof and i was beating the fuck out of 99% of the "new school" ppl 2011.

I never really needed to "brag" about old achievements... sof is still easy for me you know.  :dntknw:


20 Feb 2016, 18:05
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 74 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Topic Views: 3758


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Top
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
www.sof1.org