Someone fill me in on the past..

General Discussion: SoF Community Forum.
Reactions: 0

Someone fill me in on the past..

Post by KiPPeR »

Hey all, good to see there is still some of you playing this game. I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing but this game was basically my whole teenage life and now I have a family and kids so that tells you how old I am lol..
I just have a few questions, I played back in the early 2000's to 2007 at the latest and I heard Booger died? Anyone wanna fill me in on that, from what I remember he was shot or something? Also what ever happened to Clan Cry [CC]? Any of those guys still kicking around, also Skunk haven't seen him in ages along with KiLLiN,Needlah(needle dick), Crybot, Onemoretry if any of you dudes are still kickin around say hi! or if any of you remember me my name was KiPPeR on here for the majority of the years but it definitely changed haha. Anyways great to see people still play somewhat, I just downloaded it so I'll see you around here!
TLDR: Hi its KiPPeR, fill me in what happened to all the cool dudes pz.
Reactions: 9

Re: Someone fill me in on the past..

Post by Emirate »

In 2000 I wasn't even in my teenage years sooooooooo....i'm sorry. I've played some with and against needle and skunk though, but I have no idea where they went.

I guess the guys that can help you out are smoke and jr, they are the old forumfarts

Post by KiPPeR »

haha no worries, hopefully they see this post! Also someone said Jr was in jail lol?
either way nice to meet you man!

Post by shinok4 »

I remember the name kipper but dont think we were in any clans or played much together. Went by the name Beaver and was founder of Rip with Doubt and was actually in CC for a lil bit. in regards to the people u mentioned, weird story about booger.... he woke up from a nap one day, told his wife to get out, then sat on the front porch with his shotguns, police showed up, he was shot and killed.... odd story i know but that was what i was told by skunk who was in phone contact with boogers wife. Killin and Needle quit probably about 7 years ago now although Needle was back and playing about a year ago but im pretty sure he quit and isnt active anymore. Skunk quit about a year or two after the booger incident, The others i dont remember. Clan Cry died out probably around the same time frame Killin and them became less active. A lot of good old players left around the same time. Although more then a few have poked their heads in over the years....

Post by Persian »

Hi there! Crybot here :D

Post by KiPPeR »

Perfect pretty much answers all my questions thanks dude! hi sir Crybot! thats quite the story he got shot by police on his front porch? that's odd indeed. The name Beaver does sound familiar though, just downloaded the "community version" or whatever and had a nice little 2v2 good to see SoF lives on <3

Post by smokestaH »

The only american players i 'know' are Needle and Mayhem (maybe 2-3 others at max, cant remember right now)

I specialize in the African SoF1 scene.

Post by shinok4 »

ya, like i said i remember your name but i dont think we played heavily together or anything. Thats the story i got from skunk about booger, was actually the front porch of his trailer home apparently. There was a little "memorial" i guess u would call it. Was basically just a bunch of players gettin together to run some games and such. Did have alot of old players pop their heads in tho and the server was full for hours. anywho ive actually been playin recently cause i have a lot of time on my hands, so much for adios sof i guess.... hopefully ill see ya around, if u happen to be on with Tiff aka Barbie aka Whore tell her to message me and ill see if i can hop on.

P.S. ggs yesterday Emi! sry i suck :/ rust+wifi+new mouse=noob beaver
Reactions: 5

Post by Trekker »

WB KiPPeR, saw you in Bastard's Corner yesterday GGs.

I did run a server for Booger as well and had our own little Canadian "memorial". RIP

I think we lost couple more players too ... RIP

Beav, just get a cheap MS Optical mouse for SoF already and stop adjusting the gaming setup you have :)
Reactions: 2

Post by Picard »

We need more SOF drama.

I remember Hornet treathening ChAoS in real life with a knife, he demanded that Chaos would kill the clan, serious sof bussiness yo, cant rember the name right now but it was the deathmatch clan I was in too with orange brownish tag.. Ill remember it when im sober maybe but ye that shit was hardcore.

Also TDW Hades died in a accident.

And ICDP Thom promised me I could drive his audi TT but that never happend.

anyway, post your sof rl drama stories

Edit, the clan was (CFC), Chaos Fighting Club
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Don't make me start, would be 50 pages long.

Post by needlah »

I flamed so hard they made me the moderator of the Clanplay forum until I got myself banned from there for distributing hacks that would bluescreen your computer.

Good times.

Evilan, you want my balls back in your mouth? Been a few years. The withdrawal wear off yet?
Reactions: 1

Post by MinatO »

lmao what do i miss those needle replies

Post by needlah »

Evilan you still alive?

Post by Evil4N »

Post by butcha »

dmd
Netherlands

Post by dmd »

Picard wrote:We need more SOF drama.

I remember Hornet treathening ChAoS in real life with a knife, he demanded that Chaos would kill the clan, serious sof bussiness yo, cant rember the name right now but it was the deathmatch clan I was in too with orange brownish tag.. Ill remember it when im sober maybe but ye that shit was hardcore.

Also TDW Hades died in a accident.

And ICDP Thom promised me I could drive his audi TT but that never happend.

anyway, post your sof rl drama stories

Edit, the clan was (CFC), Chaos Fighting Club
Hornet and -DARK-Tubie were both brothers. Yea I still remember them treatening Chaos lol. Tubie, Hornet, Chaos and Rapture (Speedtouch) were friends in real life treatening eachother. They all lived in Schiedam. The ghetto Smokes lives.

Post by Evil4N »

butcha wrote:Image
oh really ? 4 pages topic, 3 pages topic, including posts from a certain clan that claims they do not care at all :troll:

Post by butcha »

Evil4N wrote:
butcha wrote:Image
oh really ? 4 pages topic, 3 pages topic, including posts from a certain clan that claims they do not care at all  :troll:
despites all ur digs no one gave a fuck... i mean u so desperate for attention u even digged some old ass post from dumond talking about ordering a chinese mouse.... like really nigga :fp:

The thing is that ur not even funny... proxima was atleast funny. Ur not funny.. get it? Not funny... ur troll posts just so amazingly obvious.

"Hey evilan... u washed ur hawaii shirt" :bored:

Post by MinatO »

I miss Proxima. His posts were a delight to read.