Welcome to Soldier of Fortune Community Forums
16 Dec 2019, 03:34

View unanswered postsView active topics

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Anyone down to play some SoF in the near future ? 
Netherlands

nissan
Hey there,

Some may know who i am, that annoying 8 year old in 2008 that couldn't speak any English.
I really miss this game, it's always been my favorite game of all time, but unfortunately i was to young to actually play this game normally lol.

2 weeks ago i randomly joined a server with 1 guy in it: Zinc, i chatted some and quickly after that came 2 more people: GRIMreaper and shark. We played some games and i just got so many nostalgic feelings. I sometimes check the server list and hope to see someone to play with but it's dead as fuck :(

I have been keeping in touch with Julien and he is down to play some SoF. Zinc and shark are probably down to play some games too.

If there are any lurkers here who'd like to play some SoF, please reply here under, it would be really fun to play some SOF in the near future !

I don't expect anything really but having atleast one guy that is down to play some would be nice :D

Thanks in advance,

17 Nov 2019, 22:16
Argentina

Well I've been playing this game for a long time too but years ago... Now all is changed, I am married with a kid and planning to buy apartment in phuket thailand https://tranio.com/thailand/phuket/apartments/ because we need a bigger place to live. I miss those old times for sure

04 Dec 2019, 15:50
Netherlands

So even Nissan is oldskool now, damn. Smoke and Jr would be proud.

Would love to play a few rounds but time is scarce nowadays. If you have a fixed time and date (like a sunday evening) it will probably double the chance of players actually being there. I might be able to convince some of the EF guys to join in.

05 Dec 2019, 10:09
Netherlands

ShocK killed SoF.

07 Dec 2019, 12:55
Great Britain

Nathan wrote:
ShocK killed SoF.

Haha... Hello Irshaad  :biggrin:

10 Dec 2019, 21:09
Profile WWW
Netherlands

Topic author

nissan
Emirate wrote:
So even Nissan is oldskool now, damn. Smoke and Jr would be proud.

Would love to play a few rounds but time is scarce nowadays. If you have a fixed time and date (like a sunday evening) it will probably double the chance of players actually being there. I might be able to convince some of the EF guys to join in.

Hahahaha, i'm the last person in the SoF community to hit adulthood :D

You are right, we need to have a fixed time and date preferably in a sunday evening. The problem however is reaching everyone, i got some people on Facebook that's it. Organizing a game through this forum is not doable.

13 Dec 2019, 15:01
Great Britain

I'll add you on steam hit me up if you want to play sometimes. I hope SoF recognise my mousefix as it doesn't work only for this game

13 Dec 2019, 17:52
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ] 
Topic Views: 192