Discord server

General Discussion: SoF Community Forum.
Reactions: 0

Discord server

Post by TheWarRbac »

I created a discord server for the website, its basic atm and when admins hop on if they do ill pass ownership of it to them.
invite link:
https://discord.gg/uukqGy5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Reactions: 2

Re: Discord server

Post by Sauron »

Nice innovative, the latter will probably be the case indeed.
Most admins are gone, dunno if the match admins have any forum powers. (Hi :wub: Emirate<- does check the forums form time to time.)
Owner/Administrator isn't much involved in the game anymore. But does keep track of the forums. Any time Irshaad shows up you will see some pleasantries exchanged.
Somehow SoF seems to attracted next level over 9000 IQ trolls that think its funny to cheat.
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

Sauron wrote:Nice innovative, the latter will probably be the case indeed.
Most admins are gone, dunno if the match admins have any forum powers. (Hi :wub: Emirate<- does check the forums form time to time.)
Owner/Administrator isn't much involved in the game anymore. But does keep track of the forums. Any time Irshaad shows up you will see some pleasantries exchanged.
Somehow SoF seems to attracted next level over 9000 IQ trolls that think its funny to cheat.
Hello! Got yo back Sauron :cool:

Not sure how I can help. I can manage the forums I believe but not much more. Not the right person to host a discord server either. No idea how it works and no time when the world starts spinning again.

If I can help by adding a forum or something let me know and I'll try my best.

Stay safe fellas
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

True, as far as powers, me and Emirate have the same permissions. But, Emirate, did the world stop spinning? Or is it just the people on that world that stopped working?
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

Nijogeth wrote:True, as far as powers, me and Emirate have the same permissions. But, Emirate, did the world stop spinning? Or is it just the people on that world that stopped working?
Nijoo, sup? Don't know about you but i've not stopped working. Just 5 evenings a week that are suddenly cleared of any obligatory activities thanks to all sportsevents being cancelled and gyms being closed. So I guess that world has stopped spinning for now. Ah well, gives room for my motorcycle tires to start spinning instead :cool:
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

Nope, still working 5 days a week. Normally we have 12 people working a week, but now it's down to 4. Luckily I'm 1 of those 4.
Reactions: 8

Post by ShocK »

https://www.sof1.org/discord.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;