Im finally admitting it all. I'm sorry...

General Discussion: SoF Community Forum.
Reactions: 0

Im finally admitting it all. I'm sorry...

Post by CheaterSkeeter »

Seeing how SoF's player base has not improved during a global pandemic with several global lockdowns, people have had more important things to so than play SoF... now with summer approaching and lockdowns / restrictions easing all over the world there will be even less interest in SoF.. so its about time i come clean and apologise to you all for what i've done.

This secret has been eating away at me for years, and i vowed to keep my silence... but why? Its time to just put it out there in the open.

In partnership with Evil4n, i have been viewbotting the Community Edition thread to keep it as the number 1 most viewed thread on this forum. Simple script actually.. i have also bumped the numbers of the other CE threads on Evil4ns request.

Code: Select all

import requests as req
import threading

def viewCount():
	resp = req.get("https://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=160&t=61")

while True:
	x = threading.Thread(target=viewCount)
	x.start()
Now comes the most embarassing and shameful secret. I have a youtube notification app running which triggers when a youtuber uploads a video about Soldier of Fortune 1. The last time this happened was when Gman made his video. I have spend around 600 euros over the years paying account websites which bypass captchas / security checks to register hundreads.. thousands of accounts here to make it seem as though users are flocking here in droves to download the SoF CE...

And for what?? to trick 1 person into downloading the game and seeing that theres no one online anyway?.... im not doing it anymore, and i apologise to those who i have tricked over the years, please accept my apology.

Re: Im finally admitting it all. I'm sorry...

Post by maker »

you're a moron anyway so doesn't matter
Reactions: 2

Post by Grim »

This is a very special post, i have an urge to tell you about WH when the translator for google translated your name.
we say that i will taky your post for 5 seconds , it was clear to me right away that the post is manipulated ,it does not change the fact that it is the only active sof community , i have a lot of material to download that will guarantee me nostalgic thoughts when i´m there.
Fix someone please bunny track mappack , i Would like play Them.

Post by Smoke2 »

Cant believe you wasted 600 euro.

Post by Fossil »

Classic Evil4N move, doesnt make any sense but whatever.

Most viewed post on SOF1.org literally what??? Why even make a script? Isnt pressing F5 10 times enough?
Arent these PHPBB forums filled with bot registrations anyway?

Honestly i dont think you managed to trick a single person, how does that even work? A SoF fossil shows up here, sees Fredy and Bigmike signed up on the forum and wants to play SoF?

Post by Preacher »

Ohhhh shiittttt I bet nobody care but you're going to be able to sleep again ! Your nightmare is over bro. We all forgive you.
The real question I'm wondering about is why the fuck are we still coming on this website ?

Drake.
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

Well this is awkward
Reactions: 16

Post by Keifer »

I feel like the Evil4n Bit is questionable and most likely false, nice scapegoat.
Why apologise, show us proof of what you did that was successful in this instance, if it was how the fuck did they get past the captcha.
Still glitched for me, its reverted most likely to bots.

Either way, funny post :D love the drama of 2021 especially when this game come out in 1996

PS: Also glad i only streamed SOF up on twitch with failed speedruns :D
Reactions: 1

Post by MinatO »

That was a disappointing revelation.
I thought you were going to announce the new anti-cheat that's been pending since...
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

APRIL APRIL..... :clap:

Post by 123456789 »

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Post by Grim »

April? pff

Post by koko »

yo anyone here KOKO KILLER FUCKER IS BACK. online after 17:00 UK TIME :ninja: fuck only girls
Reactions: 1

Post by oMelhor »

coco é uma loucura :clap: