Welcome to Soldier of Fortune Community Forums
28 May 2022, 04:55

View unanswered postsView active topics

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Down the drain 
Netherlands

Gggghghjgvggg

Sinner

Last edited by dmd on 18 May 2022, 03:18, edited 2 times in total.

09 Apr 2022, 20:51
    United States of America

WHAT UP, Been a while but im back. definatly was a fun game. nycdm3 is one of my favorite maps as well. just wish it was 10 years ago when there was more peeps playing.... frag on mf'ers

09 Apr 2022, 21:54
    United States of America

Yo, Dumond. how the F do I message you. I can't find any DM button so I can send you a private message.

16 Apr 2022, 20:15
    United States of America

i think i found it. is this the one i should be using to message you?

16 Apr 2022, 20:16
    Netherlands

Topic author
    KIEEEL USELVES

Last edited by dmd on 11 May 2022, 19:03, edited 1 time in total.

17 Apr 2022, 07:14
    United States of America

BRO me and Jr. go way way back. Him and eC*K DOA were one of the first to join eC*K. the euro version of C*K. the clan me and my bro Lee founded. man I wish it was like 2002-2003. And be able to go through playing SOF all over again. but know what I know now. that would be so awesome. how can I get ahold of Jr. we used to talk on msn messenger all the time. but when i stopped playing my computer got ruined in a flood in my basement.

20 Apr 2022, 13:17
    Netherlands

Topic author
    Sup Adam, You can get a hold of Junior by sending a PM message to his Fuckemup account here on the from. Name is in cyan blue. https://www.sof1.org/memberlist.php?mod ... file&u=156 <- that's is profile. Me and Weedy had some drug disputes. We always had a love and hate relationship. We used to hang out pretty often in real life. But we were both in a dark time. Hope me and Weeds / Simon can talk things out and restore our friendship. I am pretty sure he is up for a game when he is not in jail or dead.

I posted the videos on our matches on Ntcdm3. I hope you don't mind me posting that. I sometimes have this megalomania and my ego is way of the chain. Gotta be more humble and not this arrogant twat. Need to become a better perseon. If you want me to delete those videos, just tell me.

I was interested in SOF after all those years again, because I almost dreamed about this game the last 2 months. Really strange. The game is dead and here I am glory hunting and old game that is not even relevent anymore. Pathetic actually. But that's just who I am an ambivalent person that suffers from dissociative personalinity disorder. Always have different characters I switch between lol. Evil me ad good me, doucheback  misanthropic me and philantropic altruistic me. Really hard to live with this disorder. You never know your true identity. /ranting off.

I don't know why I am into this dead ass game SOF all of a sudden.... midlife crisis? I am a bit of a conumdrum / enigma.

We keep in touch, but only if you are up for it.  :cool:

Last edited by dmd on 20 Apr 2022, 20:06, edited 2 times in total.

20 Apr 2022, 15:20
    Netherlands

Topic author
    Sup Adam, You can get a hold of Junior by sending a PM message to his Fuckemup account here on the from. Name is in cyan blue. https://www.sof1.org/memberlist.php?mod ... file&u=156 <- that's is profile. Me and Weedy had some drug disputes. We always had a love and hate relationship. We used to hang out pretty often in real life. But we were both in a dark time. Hope me and Weeds / Simon can talk things out and restore our friendship. I am pretty sure he is up for a game when he is not in jail or dead.

I posted the videos on our matches on Ntcdm3. I hope you don't mind me posting that. I sometimes have this megalomania and my ego is way of the chain. Gotta be more humble and not this arrogant twat. Need to become a better perseon. If you want me to delete those videos, jst tell me.

I was interested in SOF after all those years again, because I almost dreamed about this game the last 2 monhs. Really strange. The game is dead and here I am glory hunting and old game that is not even relevent anymore. Pathetic actually. But that's just who I am, an ambivalent person that suffers from dissociative personalinity disorder. Always have different characters I switch between lol. Evil me ad good me, doucheback  misanthropic me and philantropic altruistic me. Really hard to live with this disorder. You never know your true identity. /ranting off.

I don't know why I am into this dead ass game SOF all of a sudden.... midlife crisis? I am a bit of a conumdrum / enigma.

We keep in touch, but only if you are up for it.  :cool:

20 Apr 2022, 15:21
    United States of America

Its all good bro, just gotta keep a positive attitude. And no i dont mind u posting those games. I think its awesome. SOF unfortunatly is dead. But hopefully with time we will see more players dl the game and jump on this forum and it could snowball. Next thing you know you got 20 players who want to play again. And believe me when I tell you SOF was and is the best team style "CTF" game ive ever played. Ive played SOF2-sucked, quake3/ quake live fun, fast paced game, and like 15 other games. But nothing compared to the community and game style combo SOF offered. Its so funny that a game that uses another games, game engine could offer all the players/people you met throughout the years have such an effect on us all. Anyway its 21/22 years after the full version SOF v1.03 came out. And here we are still playing it and talking about it. I to wish it was still like it was back in the mid 2000's. And I still think about the fun I had playing SOF or just chilln in a server with good peeps just messing around all the time even when im not at a computer. It was part of my life for almost 20 years. I will be getting a Gaming PC asap cause this office pc blows. I dont even care if its just you, me pred. and chin playing. Ill play as much as i can.

20 Apr 2022, 17:05
    Netherlands

To be honest, I wouldnt mind playing a game now and then. Got the thing installed, but everytime I check the serverlist, it's empty. The  problem is my planning is really full all the time, so I just need to hope someone is there when I have time.

20 Apr 2022, 17:16
    Netherlands

Topic author
    U will DYEEEE s0000n nikkkah

11 May 2022, 19:03
    Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ] 
    Topic Views: 289