Dumond, Crazyhorse / Fragman, chin DM NYCDM3 nostalgia VIDEO

General Discussion: SoF Community Forum.
dmd
Netherlands
Reactions: 1

Dumond, Crazyhorse / Fragman, chin DM NYCDM3 nostalgia VIDEO

Post by dmd »

Pretty nice games again. Got 80% of my old skills back. Fuck drugs :ghehe:

Too bad my man Crazyhorse did not let me pick up shotty hehe. /jk buddy :troll:

Was a good game anyway brother.

Junior, Pazey, Butcha, Fluxy, Emirate. I challange you to play one on one with me.
P R E D A T O R will play some games as well.

Let me see what you can do compared to the old Dumond :tongue: /megalomania off :wub:

Let's bring some life in this masterpiece of a game. :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exIE5q3S-1E <-----

Dumond vs Fragman and chin (Trekker) DM at Nycdm3

http://youtu.be/TyYtSZ344MQ <-----

Dumond vs chin (Trekker) DM at Nycdm3.
Last edited by dmd on 24 Apr 2022, 21:00, edited 1 time in total.
Reactions: 4

Re: Dumond, Crazyhorse / Fragman, chin DM NYCDM3 nostalgia V

Post by FRAGMAN »

HAHA, making me look like a newb. Wish you recorded the smg part. that was kinda funny. next time we play in a us server. I wish u had the smg video, we'll play wit smg again in euro server and record it and post it. If you got a decent pc bro you gotta drop that picmip to like a 4. if not a 0. all the autoexec's you see show picmip from 0 to 10. thats wrong its 0-9. 10 is not a value. 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 that's 10 values. 10 is really 9. im low on sleep so im just blabbing. good games though. gonna get a pc soon so we can play more often.
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

Should be fun to play again some day. Might just install the game in the next few weeks.

Gotta disappoint you on Fluxy though. The guy doesn't have a pc anymore
dmd
Netherlands

Post by dmd »

FRAGMAN wrote:HAHA, making me look like a newb. Wish you recorded the smg part. that was kinda funny. next time we play in a us server. I wish u had the smg video, we'll play wit smg again in euro server and record it and post it. If you got a decent pc bro you gotta drop that picmip to like a 4. if not a 0. all the autoexec's you see show picmip from 0 to 10. thats wrong its 0-9. 10 is not a value. 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 that's 10 values. 10 is really 9. im low on sleep so im just blabbing. good games though. gonna get a pc soon so we can play more often.
Will do brother. The SMG game was pretty close as well. I think my current config is pretty solid tho. Next time we play on a US server. I bet you will school me brother. Anyway you were the one that trained me back in 2001/2002 including P R E D A T O R and Ape. Sorry for acting like a little doucheback sometimes lol. One time I am a humbled flowerpower hippy, the other day a total arrogant megalomaniac douche. Pretty exhausting to live with. I am like the antithesis reincarnated lmao. Anyway I dont't want to come up as a weakling :dry: /Emo mode off.
Last edited by dmd on 20 Apr 2022, 15:51, edited 2 times in total.
dmd
Netherlands

Post by dmd »

Emirate wrote:Should be fun to play again some day. Might just install the game in the next few weeks.

Sup Emirate. I also felt there was a bit of friction between us lol. But no hard feelings. You were a good mature player and strike me as an intelligent bloke, Sometimes I sensed a bit of arrogance from your posts. But I would be a total hypocrite then, because I am pretty sure my posts came of as total arrogance as well. Who cares who is the best in this game anyway. Like you said. Noone is unbeatable and have their weakness that other players can take advantage of, other players have this strenght that others can not take advantage on.

What I always noticed is that when I played Fushy, I had a feeling I had to frag him easy, because I trained him. This worked through in psychology because it created extra stress, because you have that pressure you need to frag him. This creates a cortisol spike and you actually feel too much pressure and then you become nervous an unconcentrated. Leading you to play extra bad because of this peer pressure. Psychology always played a part in this game. But that is just my honest opionion. :smile:
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

Hey whats up.
Might install again aswell :ghehe:
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

dmd wrote:
Emirate wrote:Should be fun to play again some day. Might just install the game in the next few weeks.

Sup Emirate. I also felt there was a bit of friction between us lol. But no hard feelings. You were a good mature player and strike me as an intelligent bloke, Sometimes I sensed a bit of arrogance from your posts. But I would be a total hypocrite then, because I am pretty sure my posts came of as total arrogance as well. Who cares who is the best in this game anyway. Like you said. Noone is unbeatable and have their weakness that other players can take advantage of, other players have this strenght that others can not take advantage on.

What I always noticed is that when I played Fushy, I had a feeling I had to frag him easy, because I trained him. This worked through in psychology because it created extra stress, because you have that pressure you need to frag him. This creates a cortisol spike and you actually feel too much pressure and then you become nervous an unconcentrated. Leading you to play extra bad because of this peer pressure. Psychology always played a part in this game. But that is just my honest opionion.  :smile:
Friction is what made this game fun, same goes for every other game/sport. It's what creates competitiveness. Yeah, I did have the arrogance to think I could go head to head with anyone in this game, and would speak it out loud where others would keep that to themselves. Add some dudes who think the same, some testosterone and you get a game of 'who's got the biggest' :dntknw: Never thought of anyone being the lesser man though, nor had any hate towards an individual (except the cheaters, fuck them). Come to think of it...met a lot of total fucking morons in this game who turned out to be alright. Can only expect others to think the same about me. So of course, no hard feelings, never been any if you ask me. Appreciate it though.

The psychology part sure counts, pretty much always when you feel the need to perform. Funny thing is that some people crumble while others excel in those situations. You can see that all over the place from politics to sportsgames. It's fascinating honestly. In SoF games I mostly tried to use unpredictability. Keep them focussed on guessing where you are instead of on moving their crosshair onto your head. Suprisingly effective most of the times. Let alone the classic 'lol' or 'sure' bind to piss someone off and get them to play way too aggressive. Good times.
dmd
Netherlands

Post by dmd »

Emirate wrote:
dmd wrote:

What I always noticed is that when I played Fushy, I had a feeling I had to frag him easy, because I trained him. This worked through in psychology because it created extra stress, because you have that pressure you need to frag him. This creates a cortisol spike and you actually feel too much pressure and then you become nervous an unconcentrated. Leading you to play extra bad because of this peer pressure. Psychology always played a part in this game. But that is just my honest opionion.  :smile:
Friction is what made this game fun, same goes for every other game/sport. It's what creates competitiveness. Yeah, I did have the arrogance to think I could go head to head with anyone in this game, and would speak it out loud where others would keep that to themselves. Add some dudes who think the same, some testosterone and you get a game of 'who's got the biggest'  :dntknw: Never thought of anyone being the lesser man though, nor had any hate towards an individual (except the cheaters, fuck them). Come to think of it...met a lot of total fucking morons in this game who turned out to be alright. Can only expect others to think the same about me. So of course, no hard feelings, never been any if you ask me. Appreciate it though.

The psychology part sure counts, pretty much always when you feel the need to perform. Funny thing is that some people crumble while others excel in those situations. You can see that all over the place from politics to sportsgames. It's fascinating honestly. In SoF games I mostly tried to use unpredictability. Keep them focussed on guessing where you are instead of on moving their crosshair onto your head. Suprisingly effective most of the times. Let alone the classic 'lol' or 'sure' bind to piss someone off and get them to play way too aggressive. Good times.
Indeed. When I came back in 2011 and 2015, I had like this reputation of a good player and top notch fragger. Never should have come back hehe. Like Badr Hari should have quit right after his highlight. The extravagant hedonistic lifestyle was fun while it lasted. All these euphoric peaks for years, but eventually your reward system catapults you back into the dark pits. No more dopaminergic, serotonergic, noradrenergic and endorphine production and the receptors are worn out.

Was using way too much cocaine, opioids, MDMA, amphetamines, benzos. You name it, I took it. I was having constant withdrawal symptoms or brain farts and my cognitive giftedness from back when I was clean was far down the drain. I was actually feeling mentally and intelectually retarded. Constant brain fog and many other symptoms. I was so slow and stupid, I could not even able to do simple tasks/chores at my IT job, and lost that job for my (temporary) incompetence back then. Felt I lost 30 points on the intelligence quotient (IQ) score.

I was low on cash, so I resorted to selling illicit substances. Anyway, I work in IT again as an network engineer and IT consultant. Got the motivation now to get into ethical hacking cybersecurity. Maybe I get back into pharmacology (psychopharmacology, pharmacodynamics, pharmacokinetics and molecular biology.) I am a bit ambivalent in that. Anyway, enough of my life story lol.

When I came back and you and Fluxy were the top tier players. I felt like I had to show some of my old skills. Which failed miserably. It actually shattered my ego. Getting your ego shattered is actually a good thing sometimes. It makes you overthink / analyse things and can change your personality for the beter. Like this Buddhist saying goes:

"You admire the man who pushes his way to the top in any walk of life, while we admire the man who abandons his ego."

About the testosterone, yes indeed it can turn you into this arrogant megalomaniac hypomanic egocentric asshole. You want to profile yourself as the best as you feel this "alpha" male agression. Luckily I am a lot more humble now, but sometimes this personality trait pops back up without using testosterone injections for powerlifting. I quit all those exogenous hormones, thank god. It's fake and takes a toll on your physical and mental health.

About SoF. Good times indeed.

Cheers.