seems last weeks matches were played, so no real problem there it seems
Reactions: 0

Re: IS CST DEAD???

Post by smokestaH »

Think minato quit

Post by Persian »

Perhaps a possibilty to continue the league under the SFL flag?

Post by smokestaH »

imo there should be one main league on sunday. One with a league followed with a double bracket elimination and a final best of 3, will be alot more fun then these (small) leagues every 2 months.

Post by Persian »

are you up for running such a league?
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

we could continue this one under the sfl flag
im sure of that
Reactions: 2

Post by CasTro^ »

Agree with Persian and Nijogeth.
Lets hijack CST. :)

@Minato.. it seems you failed again, you aint did any better job in running a league like u claimed. The first thing went wrong and u tryed to kill ur fancy league MUAHAHA! :umad:
Reactions: 8

Post by ShocK »

This is exactly my thoughts last night, for now all that needs to be done is remove Hyp from the standings and sort out the TDW v KK match debacle (Default to TDW? Void it and a rematch maybe?) UAC report and standings done as normal after the matches eh? Just use the CST General forum and keep it public.

I'll sort out these CST forums then, weed out what's not needed.

Edit: This is what I get taking HYP out. Just need to add TDW v KK one way or the other.

Last edited by ShocK on 10 Apr 2012, 13:21, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: added standings

Post by welsh »

Ok what i understand of this problem is minato had black screens but no person new about this nore did he

untill screens were checked 2 weeks later? also what i hear is tdw had black screens and no recordings i mite be incorrect can you paste the facts

and was it your league or minatos league

Post by Huso »

ye also said this to persian yesterday, let SFL run CST also.

Post by ShocK »

welsh wrote:Ok what i understand of this problem is minato had black screens but no person new about this nore did he

untill screens were checked 2 weeks later? also what i hear is tdw had black screens and no recordings i mite be incorrect can you paste the facts

and was it your league or minatos league
CST, I'd wait for Evilan and snake, don't know if this got sorted in clanleaders or anything.
Ign

Post by Ign »

In all honesty, I think you should merge CST with SFL and just concentrate on 1 league, the community isnt big enough to be running two leagues like 8/9 years ago. Im sure if you made a topic racked in the best ideas how to make SFL even better you'd get quite a few decent suggestions. Such as what smoke said, Add knockout stages that would definatly make things interesting. Throw in cup games every once in a while, like a complete knockout cup; for example, KK vs TDW first game - KK wins, TDW are out - KK move onto the quarter finals... Shit like that man, would definatly make this game fun :)

Post by smokestaH »

CST is minato's. He added the prize, thats why it has so many weeks. Kill CST, wait for SFL to finish (its 1 fucking week, chill the fuck out) and come up with a league thats more than just a 6-7 week league.

Post by ShocK »

Go for it smoke :) Besides, who says this one has to run for months?
Ign

Post by Ign »

If minato doesnt wanna finnish it, turn it into a cup.

Post by smokestaH »

The ONLY chance of me POSSIBLY doing it is by calling all the shots myself, no clanleaders vote, clanleaders mean jackshit in my opinion. Clanleaders are there to keep their playerlist up2date, get their members to fix uac/record and (try) to make sure he fields enough players on match day. Yep u heard me. Just at some point some freakshow decided to shout CORRUPT CORRUPT and the rest became paranoid and did the same. Oh wait, while typing this i changed my mind. Lets be honest, at some point, no matter the situation someone is go nuts because he cant agree with a decision, ya tough love dipshit.

I am sure the first sentence will make a few go beserk smashing their keyboards (Damn this guy, oldskool, SHIT SO MAD, cock piss). Where u have played SoF for 7 years and still managed to win fuckal. I have played competitive in different games, from ladders to cups to leagues, sponsored cups and leagues or even one night cups. (To clearify; because i am sure your (The dude reading this and raging) peanut brain is on rage mode, this is in no way meant to come across as cocky, just hoping those who like to post their opinion even tho they dont know anything keep their opinion to themselfs, noone wants to read it, honestly.)

I am not the worst so im willing to piss my wisdom all over the guy who wants to run the next league.

Post by Habibi »

I got an opinion for you Smoke...

I like Wednesday league matches, its a good alternative to those who cannot make the weekend.

Post by smokestaH »

yes but thats not an opinion about how to run a league/cup.

That there is a cup/league on wednesday is fine for me, why would i care. The thing is, sunday IS the day. Sunday should have the main league, there could be an extra league/cup for on wednesday or anyother day int he week for extra activity.
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

welsh wrote:untill screens were checked 2 weeks later? also what i hear is tdw had black screens and no recordings i mite be incorrect can you paste the facts
uhm, it seems Minato didnt make a uac report on purpose because he didn't want to get banned, as he found out something went wrong with his screens and they were black. Nobody noticed it untill he wanted to ban most of TDW and evilan went after the week 2 uac screens and found it out
No, because TDW already lost, Evilan couldnt be bothered to collect the recordings. after Minato came out with the uac report of week 3 and wanted weekbans for most TDW players, most recordings were still uploaded. Im pretty sure that Evilan can still collect them for you if needed. Although i dont think he is bothered to collect them anymore
And, it was Minato's league. He was the only one in charge