Week 2: Review (REMATCHES!)

Reactions: 1

Week 2: Review (REMATCHES!)

Post by MinatO »

Explanation for few teams who didn't show up for their week 2 matches/rematches of week 1:

-Badnews & Laracroft: Badnews was on holidays until today, Laracroft had a last-minute real life issue so arranging a backup was pointless. Lara assured me they want to play everything asap.
-Raptor & Murder: Kind of a miscommunication between me/murder which was my fault. Raptor arrived in the server on time to play his rematch + week 2 match, but Murder, Zombie & Zinc started a 4on4 match in WD server. As I had no immediate response when I said this in WD server, Raptor suggested to replay during the week because of an unexpected family visit at the same time.
-Drake & Djeje: No notice from them at all... while Titus & Smith were waiting.
-Snake & Strynix(Varyat): Snake was there, Strynix & Varyat also left no notice. I assume they were confused with the fact they have a default in week 2, and forgot about the rematch from week 1.

Following matches still have to be played
*Week 1: Badnews & Laracroft vs Bundy & Shark
*Week 1: Raptor & Murder vs Zombie & Zinc
*Week 2: Badnews & Laracroft vs Dope & Lethal
*Week 2: Titus & Smith vs Drake & Djeje
*Week 2: Raptor & Murder vs Snake & Strynix

Rematch schedule:
*18/02: HayO & Dutch vs Emirate & Fabel (20.00)

I've sent a PM to all teams who need to rematch. Please let me know asap or post here when you would like to rematch.
Reactions: 0

Re: Week 2: Review (REMATCHES!)

Post by Murder »

Not really your fault mate, although i asked you to come get me if he did show up, i really should of checked and joined myself.

The only method of communication i have with Raptor atm is this forum, so as for when we rematch i can't really say now. I'm sure I can make which ever suits everyone else. Although if it is to be during this week i would prefer 7 or 8.
Reactions: 1

Post by MinatO »

Murder wrote:Not really your fault mate, although i asked you to come get me if he did show up, i really should of checked and joined myself.

The only method of communication i have with Raptor atm is this forum, so as for when we rematch i can't really say now. I'm sure I can make which ever suits everyone else. Although if it is to be during this week i would prefer 7 or 8.
Raptor told me he's able to play ANY weekday.

What about wednesday 8 PM UK? Would that be alright for you? Only zinc & zombie would have to comply.
Reactions: 0

Post by br0phy »

i only joined in that 4v4 so we couldn't of played yesterday any way, didnt realise our 2v2 was 9pm uk time thought it was 10pm im ok with wednesday 9pm UK time but zincs on nights so dunno see what others suggest