2vs2 Brackets + Fixtures!

Reactions: 1

Re: 2vs2 Brackets + Fixtures!

Post by butcha »

MinatO wrote:
butcha wrote:
MinatO wrote:
butcha wrote:
MinatO wrote:None. I waited in the server for 40 minutes and only butcha appeared, asking me how he can contact Huso...
Huso had told emi and fabel he had to go earlier, im sure 4 of us can arrange something, perhaps before sunday? cba waiting a week, i need and wan that sof greenz!!
Any news on this?
im avaible every evening between 19-22.00 every day so just pick a date
Yea but what about the rest lol. Contact Huso/Emirate/Fable and set something up.
Admin? its the goddamn final :ghehe:

Post by MinatO »

butcha wrote:
MinatO wrote:
butcha wrote:
MinatO wrote:
butcha wrote: Huso had told emi and fabel he had to go earlier, im sure 4 of us can arrange something, perhaps before sunday? cba waiting a week, i need and wan that sof greenz!!
Any news on this?
im avaible every evening between 19-22.00 every day so just pick a date
Yea but what about the rest lol. Contact Huso/Emirate/Fable and set something up.
Admin? its the goddamn final  :ghehe:
*Upper bracket final :tongue:.
Reactions: 0

Post by Dutchman »

for the ones who will be supposed to play this Sunday due to other activities Hayo and I are not able. We wanted to settle this on forehand but we still don't know who to play. Next week except for Wednesday would be a possibility for us (between 20.00 and 22.00 CET we are able).

Post by MinatO »

Your match wouldn't be this sunday anyways Dutch, most likely sunday after... Depending on when these teams will finally play their rematches.

Post by snake »

have me and strynix got any matches to play?

Post by MinatO »

snake wrote:have me and strynix got any matches to play?
Yes... but when is a different matter...

Post by Dutchman »

MinatO wrote:Your match wouldn't be this sunday anyways Dutch, most likely sunday after... Depending on when these teams will finally play their rematches.
ok, that is no problem for this time I think. Hope the games will be played soon though, it are fun rounds

Post by MinatO »

Brackets & fixtures updated.

I've been inactive for the past 1-2 weeks, but it seems the rematches from 2 weeks ago still haven't been played.
I can't believe I have to PM people multiple times a week to get shit sorted for a rematch or nothing happens.

Anyhow, the remaining matches (excluding lower bracket and grand finals) will be played this sunday (21 april). In the event that certain teams can't play, they'll have to sort a rematch themselves and have it played before 28 april. If not, I will give default to whoever showed up for the rematch/tried to settle a rematch so add me in CC when you send PM's to your opponents. You all have enough backups to get it sorted.

Post by Hayo »

We are supposed to play the winners of Snake/Strynix vs Zombie/Zinc in a few minutes.
So far I don't see them playing, was a default already claimed? Who are we playing?

Edit: Just heard from Minato that we are supposed to play the losers from the butch/huso vs fabel/emirate game. So please join our server (game/ts) when your finished. Can't seem to join the your game server.

Post by butcha »

our match was played today, so grand finale next week?

Post by br0phy »

me and zinc couldn't get on till 8pm uk time, zinc did pm snake at 7 so dunno we been knocked out then?

Post by MinatO »

I saw nobody in sof from both teams and didn't see you nor Zinc on steam, so asked Snake on Xfire at 7.03 PM UK what was going on.

His answer: "Zombie & Zinc cant show up, so we take default".
Strynix nor Jarek were online at that time either so a default was ridiculous within 3 minutes of the scheduled time.

Seeing as that game was supposed to be played last week already, and nobody even did an effort to arrange a rematch or post a message that the match wouldn't happen + HayO/Dutch were waiting because the winner was their next opponent.
I'm sure you've all got your reasons but it takes less than 10 minutes of effort to post a message or to arrange a rematch. I couldn't be bothered to postpone this tournament yet another week.

I gave HayO & Dutch the go ahead to play the losers from the winners bracket after that.

Post by MinatO »

Brackets & fixtures updated!

Post by MinatO »

Congratulations to Huso & Butcha for winning the tournament.
PM's have been sent for your prize winnings (including Hayo & Dutch).

MVP poll will be created and votes will be secluded until i've received all the votes from each team.