joining

Reactions: 0

joining

Post by Matrix »

Hello Guys ! I would like to join Combat Assasins.

Re: joining

Post by Dante »

You're welcome, make a tag and let's rock the sof scene baby !

Post by Matrix »

Dante wrote:You're welcome, make a tag and let's rock the sof scene baby !
I want to join CA not TDW
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

We of TDW can make you the tag of CA
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

well, i would say yes, but i cant make a decision
seeing that nobody is around these days, u should ask yump for it in a server
he usually is around during the evening

Post by Evil4N »

Yump is since a week of 3 nolonger around in sof, it's why I sended this fella to the CA forums instead.
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

hmm i will check if i can get in to contact with someone that can decide upon this and let you know when i know more

Post by Evil4N »

Yeah, ofcourse I could get this guy in TDW aswell, but let's be honest in here: TDW aint his kind of people, but CA on the otherhand; the friendly newbish they are fits more for him.
Reactions: 2

Post by CasTro^ »

TDW only take flaming noobs with the avarage age of 12, ofc he wont join TDW. :)

Post by Evil4N »

We aint like EF

Post by CasTro^ »

Nah dont get me wrong.. i understand you can not recruit players like EF has, that doesnt mean you are forced to recruit flaming 12 year old's. :)

Post by Evil4N »

Haha, like EF has so many great players as we have, your a small fly compared to us.

Post by CasTro^ »

Those aint great players, like i said.. those are flaming 12 year old noobs, gosh.. why do i have to repeat myself over and over.

Post by Evil4N »

Truth hurts, keep on repeating and you start believing it yourself.

Your so dumb that the staff bends you over to play those finals instead claiming the season win, what a trashcan of a clanleader you are, lmfao.

Post by CasTro^ »

You are the only one who actually believe the words coming out of ya mouth, i always wonder against who you try to proof urself..

TDW is a faillure right from the start, filled with players who cant find a decend clan usually because of their flaming 12 years attitude. Thats why Matrix doesnt fitt in.. he is decend?

EF is a respective clan with nice and skilled players, i understand the hate coming from you.';)

I expect more incomming hate reply's wich is filled with lies in order to make urself look good :P

TIP: Get a girlfriend and dont break up because you want to spend time with your pc this time (L)

Post by Evil4N »

Look... Here we have Castro that thinks TDW is a fail, while his EF clan had to take a recent beating from TDW twice in the league, HATER ALERT.

Post by Arsenal »

Evilan do you really not see how sad you are.. :huh: Life does exist outside of sof.. I promise you

Post by Evil4N »

On a "sof forum" I like talking about sof... the sad part is that there are others who wants to talk about their life outside sof on a "sof forum". Not my fault they don't have many friends ;)

Post by CasTro^ »

I do think i've seen much more of the world (not talking about flying half the world lookin outside a airplane from paakiiland to holland because adoption) Unlike you i have more then 1 friend so i do not even need to count how many friends i've got.

This is a community forum with a lot of different types of ppl and the most arent even hardcore gamers like urself. (I've seen some sof players who are "normal" and even spended/enjoyed 6 months in France with one of them) so if you just want to read about sof then i suggest you go to sof in-game and talk to 1 of the 5 john mullins who might be interested in what you've got to say.

I dont think there are alot of ppl anyway who care as much about gaming as you so i really doubt that you've got more then 1 friend wich probally you've never seen in real.

So dont try to be a legend because the only thing i smell is bullshit coming out of ya mouth and probally the next shit reply you are going to make wont even hit the fan, so no.. dont try to compare us because i've got a life outside sof and you are stucked at mom's basement being upset cause noone likes you and nobody cares.

I hope you can find urself in the picture i just discribed so you understand urself what kind of sad feck you are.
Im not mad, see me as ur psychiatrist because you are readeble and predictable as an open book.

Grab some lollY kid. :P

Post by Evil4N »

Your the one who came here crying about my post in this topic, Hypocrite much.

Everytime when I pwn your little ass you change the subject to other people's life... lmfao.
Ofcourse you should change the subject to personal, since you cry about TDW failed since I stated that your EF clan is shit.

I know you are very happy that a great guy like me is replying to you, lowlife :)

Can't wait to hear more stories from Prorace about you, haha depressive boy, aint ya ?
After you have killed yourself: I bet none is going to miss you.