Welcome

Reactions: 0

Welcome

Post by ZinC »

[WD]Murder, back on the scene. Longest cyber buddy,LoL.
Reactions: 1

Re: Welcome

Post by MinatO »

Nice to see him back! :)
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

nice one!
had some gg's with him in the past.
DSR

Post by DSR »

hi John,nice too see you back mate

Post by Dutchman »

yo john, wb

Post by Proxima »

welcome back

Post by Murder »

Hey all, it's been a while huh

Hope to see you all on at some point, have a good catch up! Good to see some old faces!

Post by Smith »

wb

Post by Murder »

ty :)
Reactions: 16

Post by Keifer »

Who're you?

Post by Murder »

I'm the guy who wiped the floor with you back then, and will continue to do so now.

H@H@ :p <3

Post by Filth »

Has [WD] recovered from those weekly beatings by [K] yet :biggrin:

How is everyone?

Post by MinatO »

oh shit, its the cradle of EFZ FILTH

Post by Filth »

Indeed!

What's SOF like these days? As bad as I remember it a few years back heh?

Post by MinatO »

Filth wrote:Indeed!

To summarise the past couple of 4-5 years for you:

There has been a shitload of drama with leagues dieing and reviving, forums/sites being taken down and revived.
For 2 years now, everything seems stable as we've been using this forum/site (mostly thanks to Shock & Persian).
Not to mention a handful of players who have helped with various things during the process (Lethal, Emirate, Ctrl, Retard, ...)

As for the activity, it had its ups and downs really. In the first months of this forum, the game was pretty active with about 8 clans. When summer struck, the game was dead to the point where there was only 1 clan in sof. (CH? lol)
Since then, the activity has however been rising and rising with about 8-9 clans around (TT, CA, WD, KK, VM, CH, EF, G and a new polish clan). It's obviously nowhere near the activity of TCL 2006 or even before that but that doesn't mean we can still enjoy the game and have some tournaments along the way to keep it alive. (5on5, 2on2 and 1on1). The 5on5 league is basicly in control of Shock, Lethal & Emirate, whereas I host the 2on2 tournament and 1on1 ladder.

There's also a mixed games event where all players in a server are put in spec to be mixed, but those are hosted by server admins on random days whenever there are much people in their server.

If you're wondering who's still around that you might know from your days: Smoke, Pazey(Muere), Craneo, Zombie, Zinc, Elda, Weedy, Proxima, Titus, Raptor, Butcha, Dusty, Junior, Smith, Smoky, HayO, Some1, Yump, Gallo, ...)

Post by butcha »

Filth wrote:Has [WD] recovered from those weekly beatings by [K] yet  :biggrin:

How is everyone?
hey buddy, im still around.. reinstalled 2 yrs ago so im pro now :mrgreen: :dancban:

Post by Murder »

How is everyone?
! Faker!

;)

Hows it going? Tempted to install? xD

Post by Filth »

MinatO wrote:
Filth wrote:Indeed!

To summarise the past couple of 4-5 years for you:

There has been a shitload of drama with leagues dieing and reviving, forums/sites being taken down and revived.
For 2 years now, everything seems stable as we've been using this forum/site (mostly thanks to Shock & Persian).
Not to mention a handful of players who have helped with various things during the process (Lethal, Emirate, Ctrl, Retard, ...)

As for the activity, it had its ups and downs really. In the first months of this forum, the game was pretty active with about 8 clans. When summer struck, the game was dead to the point where there was only 1 clan in sof. (CH? lol)
Since then, the activity has however been rising and rising with about 8-9 clans around (TT, CA, WD, KK, VM, CH, EF, G and a new polish clan). It's obviously nowhere near the activity of TCL 2006 or even before that but that doesn't mean we can still enjoy the game and have some tournaments along the way to keep it alive. (5on5, 2on2 and 1on1). The 5on5 league is basicly in control of Shock, Lethal & Emirate, whereas I host the 2on2 tournament and 1on1 ladder.

There's also a mixed games event where all players in a server are put in spec to be mixed, but those are hosted by server admins on random days whenever there are much people in their server.

If you're wondering who's still around that you might know from your days: Smoke, Pazey(Muere), Craneo, Zombie, Zinc, Elda, Weedy, Proxima, Titus, Raptor, Butcha, Dusty, Junior, Smith, Smoky, HayO, Some1, Yump, Gallo, ...)
That is a good summary!

Cool still a few of the "oldies" playing now and again then. Sounds like its got some interest back now anyway might be worth a look.

Butch - your always still around :lol: 2 years playing again you must be real pro now :whacky:

Murder - ever so slightly yes. Although it would be too easy these days I remember playing SOF on dial up just after it came out now that was tough fun.

Post by smokestaH »

Well hello Garbage. As u can see my name is pink, it means i have reached the highest level possible in SoF.

Dont be jealous.

Post by smokestaH »

butcha wrote:

How is everyone?
hey buddy, im still around.. reinstalled 2 yrs ago so im pro now  :mrgreen:  :dancban:
Nigga please, u never left.

:acad: