5on5 weeklies?

Reactions: 1

5on5 weeklies?

Post by MinatO »

Hello

KK is pretty active these days and often come online with 6 on the same night and end up playing 3on3 KK vs KK.
It would be more fun to play as a team vs another clan ofcourse. So i'm looking for a team that wants to play 5on5 weeklies.

Would WD be interested or do you think you have enough players to arrange a 5on5 every week?

Let me know if you're interested and i'll ask around in KK which days would be best for them.
Reactions: 0

Re: 5on5 weeklies?

Post by TiTuS^ »

Sounds nice tbh :) letzz see if i can arrange something :)

u allready got a day in ya mind mate?

Post by fluxy »

MinatO wrote:Hello

KK is pretty active these days and often come online with 6 on the same night and end up playing 3on3 KK vs KK.
It would be more fun to play as a team vs another clan ofcourse. So i'm looking for a team that wants to play 5on5 weeklies.

Would WD be interested or do you think you have enough players to arrange a 5on5 every week?

Let me know if you're interested and i'll ask around in KK which days would be best for them.
let's hope snake and welsh doesn't play then .....

Post by TiTuS^ »

fluxy wrote:

let's hope snake and welsh doesn't play then .....

why? ^^

Post by ZinC »

yeh no probs minato, would be fun! specially on teamspeak haha.

Post by MinatO »

Can you guys ask around which days would be best for you?
I'll give you an answer once i've asked the guys in KK.

Post by ZinC »

Any day really, weve had 5 on every night this week lol. Just see what you lads want and well be sure to make it.

Post by TiTuS^ »

made a poll @ privat we'll see what day it will be on our side... may we make more days so we can see wich nade we both have 5 :)

Post by MinatO »

I'll make a poll in KK and give you a shout once all those damn 50 year olds in my clan have voted :mrgreen:

Post by ZinC »

lol