Raptor & Murder vs Snake & Strynix (Week 2)

MinatO
Reactions: 1

Raptor & Murder vs Snake & Strynix (Week 2)

Post by MinatO »

This rematch has been truely a nuisance to arrange.

Original match: 17 february
1st rematch: 21 february
2nd rematch: 24 february 7 PM UK
3rd rematch: 24 february 9.40 PM UK

Everyone agreed on the dates and time for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd rematch. (2 of which were suggested by Raptor...)

1st rematch: Snake & Varyat waited for 1 hour, neither Raptor or Murder showed up.
2nd+3rd rematch: Raptor & Murder didn't show up again, so Snake/Varyat agreed with them to play the rematch after Raptors' week 3 match at 9.40 PM. Snake & Varyat waited for 50 minutes and Raptor simply disconnected when his previous match was finished...

Not being able to show up is one thing, making the opponent wait for nearly 2 hours while not giving any notice, is another thing...

Snake & Varyat claim default and I honestly can't disagree.
rotpar
Reactions: 0

Re: Raptor & Murder vs Snake & Strynix (Week 2)

Post by rotpar »

Has been a nightmare to actually get this match underway i agree, but did i really choose 2 of the times?!!

Im happy with the default altho would have been nice to have a game, but got too late yesterday night, have to get up early for work

Apologies for not saying earlier!
MinatO
Reactions: 1

Re: Raptor & Murder vs Snake & Strynix (Week 2)

Post by MinatO »

rotpar wrote:Has been a nightmare to actually get this match underway i agree, but did i really choose 2 of the times?!!

Im happy with the default altho would have been nice to have a game, but got too late yesterday night, have to get up early for work

Apologies for not saying earlier!
Here are your PMs:
rotpar wrote:Sounds good to me mate, i can make thirs 8pm uk time
rotpar wrote:Hi

Sorry i know i said i would show, but me and my friends were booking a last min holiday yday, going to mexico in 2.5weeks! For 1 week..so was busy sorting tjings out yday

I can make this rematch this sunday..8pm?