Keifer/Minato vs Emirate/Fabel (Winners Bracket - Q-Finals)

Reactions: 1

Keifer/Minato vs Emirate/Fabel (Winners Bracket - Q-Finals)

Post by MinatO »

Picks and bans:

Games:

Truely fun games.
Me and keif thought we had a strategy for them but we got outplayed.
Basically we banned the map they played in all their previous matches (iraq final) and figured we wouldn't be able to outfrag them so chose gicctf to try and outrun them, a map we've never lost to anyone, including the french.
Our capstrategy didn't work at all on gic. We're used to playing offensive/fast players on that map, but Fabel countered our style on that map, defending really well and supporting emirate from the rooftops.
Nonetheless, we gave them a run for their money on the first 2 games which were extremely close (literally the deciding caps/recoveries were in the last 10 seconds).
No comment for 3rd game, got stomped like newbs on that one :biggrin:.

Thanks for the games and good luck in your next round!
Reactions: 6

Re: Keifer/Minato vs Emirate/Fabel (Winners Bracket - Q-Fina

Post by Fuckemup »

wich is the last map anyways?
gg's
Reactions: 0

Post by Huso »

Fuckemup wrote:wich is the last map anyways?
gg's
husoctf1 :mrgreen:
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

gg's. really enjoyed em. especially the first 2. Tactically and technically high level games :mrgreen:

I was already afraid you had made something up to neutralize our agressive playingstyle. We tried to counter your style on gic indeed, since it's pretty much our worst map :p. Fabel deffing/covering and me running. Ain't exactly my thing I noticed lol...

Sewer was really close, with 30 seconds left we both had the flag, had to recover it in your base and run back towards my own trying to shoot my way through you and keifer, desperately trying to cap the winning flag. Capped in the last 10 secs with 1 bullet left xD, could've been the other way around :mrgreen:

On the last map we just outfragged you, which appears to be lethal in that map.

Post by PoWaH »

MinatO wrote:Picks and bans:

Games:

Truely fun games.
Me and keif thought we had a strategy for them but we got outplayed.
Basically we banned the map they played in all their previous matches (iraq final) and figured we wouldn't be able to outfrag them so chose gicctf to try and outrun them, a map we've never lost to anyone, including the french.
Our capstrategy didn't work at all on gic. We're used to playing offensive/fast players on that map, but Fabel countered our style on that map, defending really well and supporting emirate from the rooftops.
Nonetheless, we gave them a run for their money on the first 2 games which were extremely close (literally the deciding caps/recoveries were in the last 10 seconds).
No comment for 3rd game, got stomped like newbs on that one :biggrin:.

Thanks for the games and good luck in your next round!
We have never played you and keifer in gicctf, what you mean?
But as you speak to much, you can try to play Drake and me in that map if you want to get assrapped.

We already have played Fabel and Emirate in this map, looks like we always won.

Post by br0phy »

who put a 50p in you

Post by Emirate »

PoWaH wrote: We already have played Fabel and Emirate in this map, looks like we always won.
true. Last 2 times we played gic you once kicked me when it was what, 10-2? in the middle of the match and one time you added 8 minutes to make it a draw because you stopped for 30 seconds to fix ts :mrgreen: Or was this in 3o3's?

Post by PoWaH »

Emirate wrote:
PoWaH wrote: We already have played Fabel and Emirate in this map, looks like we always won.
true. Last 2 times we played gic you once kicked me when it was what, 10-2?  in the middle of the match and one time you added 8 minutes to make it a draw because you stopped for 30 seconds to fix ts  :mrgreen: Or was this in 3o3's?
Not really the last time it was Fabel and you vs Drake and me, when you won jpn then we played gic and you cried after a 4-0. "french map blabla you're only able to play this map :'(".
Between i never kicked you or anybody else since one years.

Post by Emirate »

I don't think I ever cried about playing gic vs you guys since it's one of the few maps where you can put up serious resistance. Next to that, i mostly enjoy matches vs you in hard maps but come on, you never lost? lol. It's like clans posting only their victory wins :lol:

Can't remember the jpn match either? sure that was vs me? Cause after you pulled the kick/time-add trick I kindly refused to play vs you (or julien, or are you julien? I dnno). Anyway, not out for an useless discussion :p

let's play gic sometime :mrgreen:

Post by Dutchman »

since french hardly speak english they think every word is crying when they put on gic.

anyway, hypothetically speaking what if minato and keifer won third map with an equal amount of caps, would a 4th map be played in that case?

Post by MinatO »

Dutchman wrote:since french hardly speak english they think every word is crying when they put on gic.

anyway, hypothetically speaking what if minato and keifer won third map with an equal amount of caps, would a 4th map be played in that case?
Yes. "Best of 3" means you need to win 2 out of 3 maps so, a 4th map would have been possible :biggrin:.

Post by Emirate »

what if we would've drawn the 3rd map? Still need to play a 4th?
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

djeje, ur not french, ur swiss
dont make urself better than u are

Post by Fabel »

gg's Keif and Minato i really enjoined this matches ! thx
Its good that sof has some ladders with active players on!
Geuss we need to do this more idc abouth the money just want
fair matches , some lol , and gg's .
I hope when this ladder ends that we are starting a new one with the old basterds of sof .

Grtz :;):

Post by MinatO »

Don't worry I cockslapped Keifer and flamed him on facebook for being low trash. He will now enter the hyperbolic timechamber for intense sof training, become SSJ3, defeat everyone in the losers bracket until we face again my young padawan fabel-san for even more fun games. :ghehe:

Post by Fabel »

Haha lol aight well see ya soon then ;-) !