This was also played yesterday

GGs
Attachments
SFL wk5 VMvcCA bronx 2.jpg
SFL wk5 VMvcCA bronx 1.jpg
Reactions: 1

Re: VM vs CA

Post by butcha »

GGs, sum tears from 2 CA players (no names mentioned) other than that it was ok, never liked maps like bronx/terror etc
Reactions: 0

Post by Arsenal »

No tears just alot of hassle from Admin side. Firstly after asking to get Dutche's IP range unbanned and getting no responce :fp: Secondly starting the game without asking any of us if we were ready. We were waiting 10 minutes or so for Moar i believe it was. Admin decides to start the game out of the blue, even tho i said we'd wait for moar. So as the game was being played 5vs4 we assumed it wasnt the official start :clap:
And then ofcourse the usual polski nonsonse from Strynx the fool.

But oh well, the games got played in the end so everyones happy. Got less hassle from G and JR in the rematch after. Strange really.

Oh yea btw Butch only 4 screens? all before the match had started. So you stopped your scans before the match got going or did it conviently freeze? :sigh:
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

good find, he only uses it for 16 mins :blink:
but after that uac was still on, but that was when the last screen was taken

Post by Strynix »

Yea its all my fault CA lose this game, really sorry.

About Dutch part I was sure Lethal unbanned him be4 he leaves server+ there was already 5 Ca's .
Attachments
2013-03-24 20.09.51.dm2
(2.58 MiB) Downloaded 5 times
2013-03-24 20.41.05.dm2
(2.21 MiB) Downloaded 7 times

Post by Nijogeth »

i tried'
but i only had a couple minutes of time
seems i unbanned the wrong range

Post by butcha »

Arsenal wrote:No tears just alot of hassle from Admin side. Firstly after asking to get Dutche's IP range unbanned and getting no responce  :fp:  Secondly starting the game without asking any of us if we were ready. We were waiting 10 minutes or so for Moar i believe it was. Admin decides to start the game out of the blue, even tho i said we'd wait for moar. So as the game was being played 5vs4 we assumed it wasnt the official start  :clap:
And then ofcourse the usual polski nonsonse from Strynx the fool.

But oh well, the games got played in the end so everyones happy. Got less hassle from G and JR in the rematch after. Strange really.

Oh yea btw Butch only 4 screens? all before the match had started. So you stopped your scans before the match got going or did it conviently freeze? :sigh:
Thats hilarious, "omg me wasnt trying" yet u and bundy did some weak ass attempt to camp 5o4 however it didnt really matter in the end.. hit the bench now with the other crybots.. snakem and yump thx

yea it froze after 70% into scan 4.. im not the only one it happend to over the years u know

btw wasnt keifer in KK :sigh:
Reactions: 16

Post by Keifer »

Last minute change, it was notified and clarified by the necessary people.
KK gave me Kamikazi thoughts.

Post by butcha »

Keifer wrote:Last minute change, it was notified and clarified by the necessary people.
yea i know all im sayin is u give and take

but if arsenal/ca want a default cus of my frozen/closed uac( as if I had a struggle in the past with CA with clear uac shots:sigh: )

i and VM wont make a big deal out of it, rules are rules :wub:

Post by Nijogeth »

butch can ya read, ur uac was on the entire time

Post by Sharksk »

17/72 omg ...

Post by Dutchman »

indeed there was something wrong with the unbanning, not sure what the range than was, but not the one I thought it would be hehe. It is settled now however for future games at my parents ip. And I am sure we won't take the default butch since we all know you hack with uac on as well (K)

Post by snake »

butcher is shit Thomas but im afraid your worse.
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

CRYBOTS ENABLED!

Post by Darkelda »

Sharksk wrote:17/72 omg ...
Lol Nice stats

Post by Nijogeth »

omg shark, u stole my stats :angry:

Post by Arsenal »

butcha wrote:
Keifer wrote:Last minute change, it was notified and clarified by the necessary people.

but if arsenal/ca want a default cus of my frozen/closed uac( as if I had a struggle in the past with CA with clear uac shots:sigh: )

Obviously you struggle to read English. Don't remember asking for a rematch as i said everyones happy the game got played.
Yea ofcourse it froze. :clap: You camped the whole game, what are you talking about. Favour was returned.

Post by Arsenal »

Sharksk wrote:17/72 omg ...
Yea there ist a match nxt week so dont worry. :blink:

Post by butcha »

Arsenal wrote:
butcha wrote:

Obviously you struggle to read English. Don't remember asking for a rematch as i said everyones happy the game got played.
Yea ofcourse it froze.  :clap: You camped the whole game, what are you talking about. Favour was returned.
Full of tears.. u even started to flame ur team mates "omg shark ur trash blabla"

remember if you got an issue here is a tissue

like i said in post above, hit the bench now..

Post by Arsenal »

butcha wrote:
Arsenal wrote:
butcha wrote:

Yea ofcourse it froze.  :clap: You camped the whole game, what are you talking about. Favour was returned.
Full of tears.. u even started to flame ur team mates "omg shark ur trash blabla"

remember if you got an issue here is a tissue

like i said in post above, hit the bench now..
omg ur trash? no i dont talk like that. End of discussion.