I can join?

Reactions: 0

I can join?

Post by Hauss »

Hello peoples...i can join to MD ? My nick in game is hauss.Playing sof 7 years.

Re: I can join?

Post by Dante »

Wasn't you in Rebel ? You're way to bad to be able to join [MD]. And you're now out from rebel. Enjoy.

Post by Hauss »

I dont on rebel.Julien cant training me. (sorry for my english )

Post by Dante »

You play with 40 fps... Till you won't be able to get a better fps you won't be good

Post by Hauss »

60-80 fps man

Post by Dante »

Well ok, good luck then. Maybe they'll give you a spot, it's sof 2015 anyway.

Post by Hauss »

ok
Reactions: 1

Post by MinatO »

Hello

Why did Julien/Rebel kick you?

Just saw you in sof (I was Crixus) and to be honest there are some huge language barriers plus the fact your arm is broken for 4 weeks so wouldn't be able to play you anyways and see if you're decent or not.

Even if your English was OK, I don't think MD is the right choice for you.
We're a clan that will be playing mostly on sundays and i'm afraid nobody will have time to "train you" like Julien does with newer players.

Honestly I would advise you to join NML. They're mostly Polish and Czech players if i'm not mistaken so should be easier for you to communicate.
They don't have a forum section though so you'll have to PM them directly (search member Warka or Jarek)
Reactions: 3

Post by JulIEN »

It's my fault I didnt count on memberlist for the league. Btw Haus I like you, u know it, but U never give me your mail, u unfortunly dont speak english and got a fps moving 40-50 and your ping getting 500 everytime :D a bit like Neo nowdays :D . Really im ready to help mat but pls give me a fiable MAIL where I can take contact with ya
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Hauss wrote:60-80 fps man
Může vám pomoci

http://forum.gamepark.cz/index.php?showforum=144

Post by smokestaH »

wow are people actually using [MD]? LoL. Why the constant need to use old tags? Cant u just make up something new?

Holy shit.
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

Shhh man, its just [MD] without any of it original members,or any leaders :clap:
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

If they can hijack MD, then I will hijack EFZ, won't be hard to hijack such a bad secured website as http://www.efz.eu/clan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and destroy it and rebuild a new one under my name, haha.

Post by Hauss »

MinatO wrote:Hello

Why did Julien/Rebel kick you?

Just saw you in sof (I was Crixus) and to be honest there are some huge language barriers plus the fact your arm is broken  for 4 weeks so wouldn't be able to play you anyways and see if you're decent or not.

Even if your English was OK, I don't think MD is the right choice for you.
We're a clan that will be playing mostly on sundays and i'm afraid nobody will have time to "train you" like Julien does with newer players.

Honestly I would advise you to join NML. They're mostly Polish and Czech players if i'm not mistaken so should be easier for you to communicate.
They don't have a forum section though so you'll have to PM them directly (search member Warka or Jarek)
No one czech player in NML man :-)

Post by Pazey »

Fuckemup wrote:Shhh man, its just [MD] without any of it original members,or any leaders :clap:

:sigh: Its a clan tag get over it, I settled for it since i cannot get in contract with Escobar so excuse me for not asking permission?

I wanted to pick EFZ and i think i played more with the tag but my guys wanted MD