Week 5 Shark/Maker vs Emirate/Fluxy

2vs2 Results & Standings Forum.
Reactions: 9

Re: Week 5 Shark/Maker vs Emirate/Fluxy

Post by Emirate »

I don't recall ever being able to play on monday before 22.00. Flux says he doesn't know anything about a monday either.. Perhaps you're confused with somebody else?
Reactions: 0

Post by Huso »

psychological problems maker?
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

Leave Maker alone faggots, he is listed as a #1 member.
And will be cracking your skullz next season, we all know by now how i backup my members so shut your cockholes you call mouths.

Emirate, chicken... this would be your strongest game so far in this tournament and a default is the best thing you could do.

Huso, kelb.
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Try connecting to MP server, Jr.

Post by Emirate »

Maker can speak for himself OG Jr, like he did the past 2 weeks.
Fuckemup wrote:we all know by now how i backup my members
:lol:

Good to see you're rejoining next season though. Your ''quit'' already took longer than I expected :mrgreen:

Post by maker »

Emirate wrote:I don't recall ever being able to play on monday before 22.00. Flux says he doesn't know anything about a monday either.. Perhaps you're confused with somebody else?
Bred might give you logs from yesterday's iraq_small game when Fluxy said that he will be able to play today but only at 10pm. I told him then just to get default already because I don't know if Shark or me will be available. I could no matter what but it's hard for me since I wake up 3.30 am to work 6 days a week and Shark shares his room with older brother and his pc is in that room so he can't play late and friday-saturday-sunday because it's taken by his bro. He can use only his laptop but same as him I wouldn't play on laptop.

Post by Fuckemup »

Emirate wrote:Maker can speak for himself OG Jr, like he did the past 2 weeks.
Fuckemup wrote:we all know by now how i backup my members
:lol:

Good to see you're rejoining next season though. Your ''quit'' already took longer than I expected  :mrgreen:
OG Jr, yeah man.. comparing to yourself playing douche-ball in your free time hahaha yes then im clearly a O to tha mothafucking G. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrXDolxczmw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

HEEEEY OG.......

Was not only me who wanted a season off dear SFL-Staff.
I was signed up with MaD this season, don't have anything against MaD or anyone in that clan tbh.
But just feelt i needed a season off still, like i said i was not the only 1.. only #1 players playing this season was Butch who played 2 maps for MaD same goes for Voltage.

R.I.P Nate Dogg :cry:

Post by maker »

He's a shook one. :dry:

Post by Evil4N »

Fuckemup wrote:Leave Maker alone faggots, he is listed as a #1 member.
In response of #1 aggressive move to recruit Maker among their rankings, The federal MP institution has decided to recruit Niko for MP.
May god help us all.

Post by Fuckemup »

Evil4N wrote:Try connecting to MP server, Jr.

Aight P*K*SCUM, autokicks on again :ghehe:
Evil4N wrote:
Fuckemup wrote:Leave Maker alone faggots, he is listed as a #1 member.
In response of #1 aggressive move to recruit Maker among their rankings, The federal MP institution has decided to recruit Niko for MP.
May god help us all.
Feel sorry for MP clan, when the Twins are back.
When they what you turned an old clan tag into, a clan they started.... yeah only gayness lmfao.
Last edited by Fuckemup on 04 May 2015, 13:41, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Emirate »

Fuckemup wrote: OG Jr, yeah man.. comparing to yourself playing douche-ball in your free time hahaha yes then im clearly a O to tha mothafucking G.    
Oh my, that hurt so bad, right in the feels :cry:

Post by Evil4N »

Fuckemup wrote:
Evil4N wrote:Try connecting to MP server, Jr.

Aight P*K*SCUM, autokicks on again  :ghehe:
stfu I connected last night to #1 server, and the autokick was on.
You said it was gone. It wasn't. Stay banned :cool:

Post by Emirate »

maker wrote:
Emirate wrote:I don't recall ever being able to play on monday before 22.00. Flux says he doesn't know anything about a monday either.. Perhaps you're confused with somebody else?
Bred might give you logs from yesterday's iraq_small game when Fluxy said that he will be able to play today but only at 10pm. I told him then just to get default already because I don't know if Shark or me will be available. I could no matter what but it's hard for me since I wake up 3.30 am to work 6 days a week and Shark shares his room with older brother and his pc is in that room so he can't play late and friday-saturday-sunday because it's taken by his bro. He can use only his laptop but same as him I wouldn't play on laptop.
No need for logs mate :mrgreen: We knew Shark can't play later than 22.00. We can't really play before that, so that's a problem I guess...

Post by maker »

Emirate wrote:]No need for logs mate  :mrgreen: We knew Shark can't play later than 22.00. We can't really play before that, so that's a problem I guess...
Why lying about Flux that doesn't know about monday then?

Anyway it smells fucking fishy for me that you changed your minds so fast about "time" of playing after saying that You, Rene, have to work & train everyday up to ~9-10pm also "We knew Shark can't play later than 22.00" - well, last time he did around that. This week of course you can't play before 10pm or 11pm when it's a final time to do it, lol

I will wait for Shark. I expect you to join today 10pm, if he won't be here, I will be playing fucking alone vs you two.
Last edited by maker on 04 May 2015, 13:52, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Fuckemup »

Answer for your posts you find here :

http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t ... 910#p36910" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

R.I.PISS

Post by Huso »

Fuckemup wrote: Huso, kelb.
Im joking i love maker :wub:

Post by Fuckemup »

Huso wrote:
Fuckemup wrote: Huso, kelb.
Im joking i love maker :wub:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E40f1GG04Ig" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I know, i let you live.... as your not a staff member.... yet =)

Post by Emirate »

maker wrote:
Emirate wrote:]No need for logs mate  :mrgreen: We knew Shark can't play later than 22.00. We can't really play before that, so that's a problem I guess...
Why lying about Flux that doesn't know about monday then?

Anyway it smells fucking fishy for me that you changed your minds so fast about "time" of playing after saying that You, Rene, have to work & train everyday up to ~9-10pm also "We knew Shark can't play later than 22.00" - well, last time he did around that. This week of course you can't play before 10pm or 11pm when it's a final time to do it, lol

I will wait for Shark. I expect you to join today 10pm, if he won't be here, I will be playing fucking alone vs you two.
Lying? What flux said is that he didn't agree on playing today. As you confirmed some posts back.

Yeah I gotta work each wednesday and monday till 21.00. Last week we were short on people so I had to work longer. I had to cycle my lungs out just to be there at 22.00, and then shark just quits. Nice.

Don't know where the hostile attitude comes from but it might be your incompetence to read and understand what you read properly. You know, connect the dots. I said it will be 23.00 for me today matey (fyi: work and basketball) Flux works till 22.00 i think. Have fun all alone, in the dark :( Don't let them bots get to ya.

Anyway, you couldn't play on the official matchday and one of you leaves during a rematch after telling us he can play despite the time. We want to reschedule once again and you come up with such a post? Sort your shit out before trying to reschedule again. Or just retreat if you can't play on sundays...not everyone has a shitload of time on their hands during the week.we were there buddy, 2 times. What you want me to do? Cancel my job/training? Flux to cancel his work? Gtfo
Reactions: 1

Post by Ademk »

Hahaha true rene, first time i agree with you korfballer:p