Corruption.
Reactions: 9

Re: MP vs TT

Post by Emirate »

Huso wrote:Why are all staffmembers dutch :troll:

Corruption.
Shock is not dutch.
Nijo lives in Noord-Brabant :troll:
I do not acknowledge Evilan as a legit citizen of The Netherlands (also lives in Noord-Brabant + it's evilan)
I'm the only dutch one around :dntknw:
Reactions: 0

Post by Huso »

Emirate wrote:
Huso wrote:Why are all staffmembers dutch :troll:

Corruption.
Shock is not dutch.
Nijo lives in Noord-Brabant  :troll:
I do not acknowledge Evilan as a legit citizen of The Netherlands (also lives in Noord-Brabant + it's evilan)
I'm the only dutch one around  :dntknw:
Then this is reason for me to join the staff since im from north-hollandia. Tenkyoe

Post by Prorace »

Nijogeth wrote:First map was really even. Although Hayo overflowed when he wanted to start recording. A bug cap happened (Vega got killed on the armor while having the flag, Minato got the flag on the other side of the wall and capped it. It was my understanding that Minato didn't know it happened and TT thought we agreed on just not counting the cap instead of the -2 that exploiting is counted for in the rules). If different please tell us, so we can get it right.
Even ? We mostly outfragged you before you reach the base, just like everytime with TT's, fucking Hayo* sneak into base and magicaly capped twice. (*no offense dude, fucking runner :mrgreen: )
You capped the third and final flag 10 seconds before the end of the game, as we tough we had won anyway, not taking in consideration that you tough we agreed on not counting "minato's flag"

From my point of view, I don't know much about that Minato's flag, just been in your base to kill
4 of you running after him, then he capped. Imo, MP did not get any advantage to cap that flag as we still had to kill you, etc... let SFL sort it out, or let's just rematch that map if there is so much trouble about it. Idc that much, still was a fun game, gg's :wink:
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

show me demos imo, bundy was standing right next to minato

Post by Dutchman »

dude's whats wrong with your memories.
Nijogeth did not cap the last flag and it was Vega (female skin) whom I killed before the flag passed over to Minato so were Bundy was is without any relevance.
Reactions: 1

Post by Ademk »

Dutchman pls shut the fuck up, i did not had the flag when the bug happend see the logs, with ur stupid memory go cry we won stfu now

Post by Ademk »

This is why im flaming people

Post by Persian »

Because of your lack of conversational skills? :-)

Post by Ademk »

I dont need to proof my conversational skills to others Persian. 80% of people on Sof are morons. You dont need to stand up for dutch because i'm using words like that now.

Post by Bundy »

MinatO wrote:
Ademk wrote:GG's i was rusty both maps. could not hit shit:(. Tried to get my concentration back sometimes. played both maps with eyes closed for half of the game. It was not me were the bug happend, i think it was bundy.
Lmao you play 5 hours sof a day, rusty how exactly?  :mrgreen:

Regarding the bug cap, I did not see what happen but Bundy told me on teamspeak that it wasn't a bug. He said I was standing near him when the flag passed on to me.
I don't think he would be lying about it since he really doesn't give a shit about winning. I doubt he even knows that we won last season. Either way, up to "SFL Staff" to decide what to do with it. I'm not gonna argue about it. I really don't care whether the flag will be deducted or not.

In general I thought your tactic was a bit easy to figure out this time. On 1st map, Hate always went to the long way and so did I, was usually a 1on1 there every time. Couple of times that Hayo took the flag, he usually pretended to go the long way and then runs to mid anyways. Also, Lethal/Dutch were often trying to defend behind corners, I fell for that once but afterwards you kept on doing it and I killed you every time. Same thing on the 2nd map, again Lethal/Dutch hiding above that hole at their shotgun spawn which was easy to predict. I also think your attacking style was predictable on the 2nd map. HayO was always grouping with at least 1 sometimes 2 people to attack together via the long side. I immediately explained this to the team and I think we defended well on that.

ggs, see u next season
Actually i told you it was a bug.
3-3 is ok.

Post by butcha »

Bundy wrote:
MinatO wrote:
Ademk wrote:GG's i was rusty both maps. could not hit shit:(. Tried to get my concentration back sometimes. played both maps with eyes closed for half of the game. It was not me were the bug happend, i think it was bundy.

Regarding the bug cap, I did not see what happen but Bundy told me on teamspeak that it wasn't a bug. He said I was standing near him when the flag passed on to me.
I don't think he would be lying about it since he really doesn't give a shit about winning. I doubt he even knows that we won last season. Either way, up to "SFL Staff" to decide what to do with it. I'm not gonna argue about it. I really don't care whether the flag will be deducted or not.

In general I thought your tactic was a bit easy to figure out this time. On 1st map, Hate always went to the long way and so did I, was usually a 1on1 there every time. Couple of times that Hayo took the flag, he usually pretended to go the long way and then runs to mid anyways. Also, Lethal/Dutch were often trying to defend behind corners, I fell for that once but afterwards you kept on doing it and I killed you every time. Same thing on the 2nd map, again Lethal/Dutch hiding above that hole at their shotgun spawn which was easy to predict. I also think your attacking style was predictable on the 2nd map. HayO was always grouping with at least 1 sometimes 2 people to attack together via the long side. I immediately explained this to the team and I think we defended well on that.

ggs, see u next season
3-3 is ok.
oh snap..

good results idd :troll:
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Bundy wrote:
MinatO wrote:

ggs, see u next season
3-3 is ok.
traitor :tongue: