MP vs TT

12/04/2015 - 10/05/2015
Reactions: 4

MP vs TT

Post by Nijogeth »

First map was really even. Although Hayo overflowed when he wanted to start recording. A bug cap happened (Vega got killed on the armor while having the flag, Minato got the flag on the other side of the wall and capped it. It was my understanding that Minato didn't know it happened and TT thought we agreed on just not counting the cap instead of the -2 that exploiting is counted for in the rules). If different please tell us, so we can get it right. Second map we just couldn't get through to their base, as Evilan was everywhere.

Map 1: TT 3 vs MP 3
Map 1
Map 1
Map 1 stats
Map 1 stats
Map 2: MP 7 vs TT 1
Map 2
Map 2
Map 2 stats
Map 2 stats
No bullshit really, and good games.
Reactions: 14

Re: MP vs TT

Post by Evil4N »

Good games, you got my pm about the so-called bug cap. Doesn't agree with it, but ohwell. 3-3 first map. Also this aint exploit of -2 flag caps because it was beyond MP's control.

Or it is just TT exploiting by purposinly killing Vega near the wall and not stopping the game (TT was admin) to allow MP to cap that 1 flag to get free 2 flag caps by the exploiting rule. But in the end this aint a exploit. Just the flag itself doesn't count. As this was beyond MP's control.

Still to call it a "advantage" because a flag accidently went over a wall which is placed in the middle of blue base, is pathetic. Nothing like JPN and IRQ were the flag gets bugged by instant moving from one base to another base. Such bullshit cry from TT as usual, pathetic clan as always.

TT decided to kill a MP member near that wall, nothing MP can do about it.

2nd map I made the first cap for MP... as a def lolz.
Last edited by Evil4N on 03 May 2015, 20:30, edited 4 times in total.

Post by Nijogeth »

Evil4N wrote:Nothing like JPN and IRQ were the flag gets bugged from one base to another base. Such bullshit cry from TT as usual, pathetic clan as always.
That is because the bases in JPN and IRQ are right next to eachother or on top of eachother. They also pass through floor or wall.

Post by Evil4N »

As admin you should have stopped the game, tell MP to drop the flag so they could continue their attack in your TT base. But instead you allowed MP to withdraw with a bug-cap that wouldn't count anyway to give TT a chance to recover from the attack.
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

Evil4N wrote:As admin you should have stopped the game, tell MP to drop the flag so they could continue their attack in your TT base. But instead you allowed MP to withdraw with a bug-cap that wouldn't count anyway to give TT a chance to recover from the attack.
What is it with you and drama.. jeez, u married to it or something? :zzz:

Post by Ademk »

GG's i was rusty both maps. could not hit shit:(. Tried to get my concentration back sometimes. played both maps with eyes closed for half of the game. It was not me were the bug happend, i think it was bundy.
Reactions: 0

Post by Hayo »

No need to make any problems about this. It was clearly a bug cap and it was said right away. Surely it isn't -2 but it shouldn't have been capped, so -1. GG's

Post by Evil4N »

I aint making problems, I just want to say what I want to say. I know it won't change the decided outcome of the results.
butcha wrote:
Evil4N wrote:As admin you should have stopped the game, tell MP to drop the flag so they could continue their attack in your TT base. But instead you allowed MP to withdraw with a bug-cap that wouldn't count anyway to give TT a chance to recover from the attack.
What is it with you and drama.. jeez, u married to it or something?  :zzz:
I learned it from the oldskoolers of clanplay.com niggah :troll:

Post by Dutchman »

Man stop that bs reasoning Evilan. You are making an accidental cap scenario a cry fest.
it is not a wall were it fell over from but a closed wall inside our base (blue armor) were I killed Vega, Minato was covering outside our base and by bug chance I couldn't recover it but Minato got it. It was a bit fuzzy since we both had the flag and whilst I typed it in the chat, there was no response (you can check the logs for that), not sure if admin even saw it at the time. It was a flag I could easily have recovered.
Either way that is the case and it is no exploit from any side just the heat of the moment.

And if you want some bs from our side: we had the flag, if I recovered it when the bug was not there, than we had capped. so it is actually 4-3 for us. nanana

Post by Evil4N »

nanana
Spoiler:

Post by MinatO »

Ademk wrote:GG's i was rusty both maps. could not hit shit:(. Tried to get my concentration back sometimes. played both maps with eyes closed for half of the game. It was not me were the bug happend, i think it was bundy.
Lmao you play 5 hours sof a day, rusty how exactly? :mrgreen:

Regarding the bug cap, I did not see what happen but Bundy told me on teamspeak that it wasn't a bug. He said I was standing near him when the flag passed on to me.
I don't think he would be lying about it since he really doesn't give a shit about winning. I doubt he even knows that we won last season. Either way, up to "SFL Staff" to decide what to do with it. I'm not gonna argue about it. I really don't care whether the flag will be deducted or not.

In general I thought your tactic was a bit easy to figure out this time. On 1st map, Hate always went to the long way and so did I, was usually a 1on1 there every time. Couple of times that Hayo took the flag, he usually pretended to go the long way and then runs to mid anyways. Also, Lethal/Dutch were often trying to defend behind corners, I fell for that once but afterwards you kept on doing it and I killed you every time. Same thing on the 2nd map, again Lethal/Dutch hiding above that hole at their shotgun spawn which was easy to predict. I also think your attacking style was predictable on the 2nd map. HayO was always grouping with at least 1 sometimes 2 people to attack together via the long side. I immediately explained this to the team and I think we defended well on that.

ggs, see u next season

Post by Evil4N »

Demo or it didn't happened. 2nd map was good teamwork. Team helped alot on TS by saying which way the enemy is coming in.

Post by butcha »

Evil4N wrote:Demo or it didn't happened. 2nd map was good teamwork. Team helped alot on TS by saying which way the enemy is coming in.
the irony.. :clap: :fp:
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

JIPPI KAAA-YEEEEEE MOTHERFUCKERS.

This is exactly what we been waiting for, 2 Clans with 1 important guy in each team.
Both very important to the sof Community, as they been doing so much for sof the few past years.
Now its time to show the Community who has most Power, most balls to take some actions over this nonsense.

EVILAN vs NIJO.

Who will win?
My bets sadly goes to evilan, as he cares the most... this is his fucken life.
But on other side, Nijo has nice backup from the other SFL DICTATORS/STAFF members.

So this is a hard one...... was it a bug or not, hmmm its up to you Nijo.

:ghehe: :lol:

Post by Evil4N »

Lol. This is just some after-chat. The decision of 3-3 was already taken. Your too late Jr. Thanks for your cheerfull post though lmao.

Post by Nijogeth »

Evil4N wrote:Lol. This is just some after-chat. The decision of 3-3 was already taken. Your too late Jr. Thanks for your cheerfull post though lmao.
With other words, i won :troll:

Post by Dutchman »

MinatO wrote:
Ademk wrote:GG's i was rusty both maps. could not hit shit:(. Tried to get my concentration back sometimes. played both maps with eyes closed for half of the game. It was not me were the bug happend, i think it was bundy.
Lmao you play 5 hours sof a day, rusty how exactly?  :mrgreen:

Regarding the bug cap, I did not see what happen but Bundy told me on teamspeak that it wasn't a bug. He said I was standing near him when the flag passed on to me.

Except that it was Adem who had the flag when you got it.

Post by Evil4N »

Nijogeth wrote:
Evil4N wrote:Lol. This is just some after-chat. The decision of 3-3 was already taken. Your too late Jr. Thanks for your cheerfull post though lmao.
With other words, i won  :troll:
Nah, I let my case go when Emirate chosed ur side, this SFL-Staff is about democracy, sadly :cry:

In SFL2012 I would have pushed, but these days it's just meh. Also this is clearly Minato's fault :troll:
Last edited by Evil4N on 03 May 2015, 22:46, edited 1 time in total.
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

Evil4N wrote:
Nijogeth wrote:
With other words, i won  :troll:
Nah, I let my case go when Emirate chosed ur side, this SFL-Staff is about democracy, sadly  :cry:
Fuckemup wrote:JIPPI KAAA-YEEEEEE MOTHERFUCKERS.

This is exactly what we been waiting for, 2 Clans with 1 important guy in each team.
Both very important to the sof Community, as they been doing so much for sof the few past years.
Now its time to show the Community who has most Power, most balls to take some actions over this nonsense.

EVILAN vs NIJO.

Who will win?
My bets sadly goes to evilan, as he cares the most... this is his fucken life.
But on other side, Nijo has nice backup from the other SFL DICTATORS/STAFF members.

So this is a hard one...... was it a bug or not, hmmm its up to you Nijo.

:ghehe: :lol:

Nuff said :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post by Evil4N »

naab, its just you who claim I have full power or something. I love those words and went ahead with it. But the reality is it is all fair and square.