#1 vs EF

14/06/2015 - 01/09/2015
Reactions: 1

#1 vs EF

Post by butcha »

EF won first one in akercity. #1 didnt use ts cus they dont give a fuck thug life.. anyway 2nd map we made a tactical drop obviously cus we know EF suck there :troll: (lol the irony :ghehe: )so we won the 2nd on sud1. SOF1 ALIVE AND WELL bitches
Reactions: 6

Re: #1 vs EF

Post by Fuckemup »

Post screenshots you lazy git,

Post by butcha »

Fuckemup wrote:Post screenshots you lazy git,
i frogot them.. men iv been drunk on and off since friday morniung see ya tomorrow :wacko:
Reactions: 0

Post by Prorace »

well, i don't know wich mongol picked that map for SFL, and how SFL can allow this shitty map. It's fun playing one on one, but 3v3... with Butch putting a tent on our shotgun it was just terrible to me.

Really boring shit, and Im pretty sure #1 dropped coz you really had no chance on akercity. However, I don'tcare. Still cool to play some 5o5.

anyway gg's, was nice to play against butch and dumond again!
Attachments
Screen from first map
Screen from first map

Post by MinatO »

wheres the sud1 screen?

Post by butcha »

Prorace wrote:well, i don't know wich mongol picked that map for SFL, and how SFL can allow this shitty map. It's fun playing one on one, but 3v3... with Butch putting a tent on our shotgun it was just terrible to me.

Really boring shit, and Im pretty sure #1 dropped coz you really had no chance on akercity. However, I don'tcare. Still cool to play some 5o5.

you alöl in ef were boring to play vs.. fkin bring in emirate and shinji so i can have some resisitance on aker i had a 40+ frag better then the best EF. Thats just u guys. when u win its ok and when u loose its boring. no problemo.. as if akercity is the best thing ever happend to sof lol. just tell it was a gg and that we were better on sud and vice verse. no need to bitch.

Post by maker »

cool story short on akercity 6:1 flags but all of our team had lot better stats. butcha 71:35 gg

Post by Prorace »

butcha wrote:
Prorace wrote:well, i don't know wich mongol picked that map for SFL, and how SFL can allow this shitty map. It's fun playing one on one, but 3v3... with Butch putting a tent on our shotgun it was just terrible to me.

you alöl in ef were boring to play vs.. fkin bring in emirate and shinji so i can have some resisitance on aker i had a 40+ frag better then the best EF. Thats just u guys. when u win its ok and when u loose its boring. no problemo.. as if akercity is the best thing ever happend to sof lol. just tell it was a gg and that we were better on sud and vice verse. no need to bitch.
Can you read what I wrote or you still drunk matey ?

You were clearly better and had the best tactics on sud, especially with your tent on our shotty. But that's the tactics to have on the map, the rare times we controlled your shotgun we capped too. It's just I didn't liked the map, it's not about win or loose. Come on dude, it's sof 2015. :dntknw:
maker wrote:cool story short on akercity 6:1 flags but all of our team had lot better stats. butcha 71:35 gg
This is why we play CTF and not TDM. We had the best teamwork on akercity, that's it.
Last edited by Prorace on 14 Jun 2015, 21:13, edited 1 time in total.

Post by butcha »

maker wrote:cool story short on akercity 6:1 flags but all of our team had lot better stats. butcha 71:35 gg
they got some ass whooping fragwise and THEY are the one crying its boring lmao. Just b happy some ppl show up n play but no.. them tears comming right away from fluxy and prorace.

GOOD GAMES end of story. i atleast enjoyed them

edit: LOL.. i know its SFL 2015. but why u guys start being rude to us and tell us its b oring. thats offence.. go circle jerk alone then in the server if its so much more funnier
dmd
Netherlands

Post by dmd »

Was cool to play a league match again after so many years. Games were tough for me. We had zero teamwork and used no teamspeak. Had some trouble aiming again too :troll:
On sud it was a campfest on both sides, took me a while to get a shotty lol. Shitty map for 3v3 I agree.
Attachments
stats.png

Post by fluxy »

gg's

Post by Prorace »

You are the one making a drama here Butch, we were just saying it was boring map for us. We are not crying or something, I don't understand why you are making-up a story out of it. It's still our rights to dislike a map...

Post by Fossil »

EF so damn lucky. Maker has one of those glass buttplugs unfortunately 2 mins into the first map it shattered leaving his anus filled with glass.

Dumond played with 5 FPS, i was there behind him his fps was so long that i could count them.

Post by butcha »

Prorace wrote:You are the one making a drama here Butch, we were just saying it was boring map for us. We are not crying or something, I don't understand why you are making-up a story out of it. It's still our rights to dislike a map...
okay.. whatever i still love you :wub:

Post by Persian »

Shitty match report. :troll:
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

butcha wrote:so we won the 2nd on sud1.
Screens or it didn't happen
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

Well nice to see i finally got a team, and that dumond showed up as our fifth.
Also respect to oldskool Meffy, with 3 caps against my teammates first map +1

Can't beleive people cry about sud, this was a "normal" map to play in early Days of tcl, even 5on5 and nobody cried. NOW TEARS IN A 3ON3?!!
I mean Comeon, well ok sissies next season we play exp/sudctf1 with 3 shotguns on each side :)

Next map im looking forward to is SIBCTF1 Another oldskool map that brings alot of memories :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

So, nobody made screens they can upload?

Post by Prorace »

Fuckemup wrote: Can't beleive people cry about sud, this was a "normal" map to play in early Days of tcl, even 5on5 and nobody cried. NOW TEARS IN A 3ON3?!!
I mean Comeon, well ok sissies next season we play exp/sudctf1 with 3 shotguns on each side  :)

Next map im looking forward to is SIBCTF1 Another oldskool map that brings alot of memories  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
That's the problem dude, if there was like two shotgun on each side it would be really more fun.

Post by Huso »

Good games, on akercity our stats werent good but we made the right kills at the right times. Thats where it is about. I had fun on sud but i agree on the point that on sud the best campers win.