NML vs TT

14/06/2015 - 01/09/2015
Reactions: 4

NML vs TT

Post by Nijogeth »

First map TT only had 4 players. So Jarek dropped. Second map Knacker was able to play and Jarek played for NML. To bad there were 2 overflows from Dzorcz, who couldn't make it back the 2nd time, so Knacker dropped again. Hayo was not there, so me and Hate both took over from him for 1 map.
Map 2 was pretty tight, but Hate managed to get in the flags anyways.

Map 1: NML 0 - TT 8
Map 1
Map 1
Map 1 stats
Map 1 stats
Map 2: TT 8 - NML 2
Map 2
Map 2
Map 2 stats
Map 2 stats
Good games!
No bullshit!
Good luck in the rest of the season, NML!
Reactions: 0

Re: NML vs TT

Post by Hate »

Was in pretty good form second map. NML played without TS and it showed. They didn't know where the flag went most of the times. Sometimes I could cap with just one frag to my name during the run. Good cover from the team too. Anyway, GG.

Post by TTknacker »

Should not forget to mention the defenders for once, steady Dutch!
Reactions: 1

Post by MinatO »

Last Monday 08/06, HayO notified the team that he'd be away for the weekend to a festival called "Zwarte Cross".
Video from his visit last year for those interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqOj-bSIS64

Seeing as we had no infamous capper, we had an emergency conference call on Skype and decided for a TT meeting at Amsterdam to discuss our plans for the match vs NML. The Commission was present with all legendary heads of TT: Some1, HayO, Cougar, Dutch, Rodo and Nitro.

It was decided that in Hayo's absence, Hate and Lethal would serve as a dynamic duo, fulfilling Hayo's flagcapping role.
We brought up a whiteboard, took some chalk and started drawing lines where both of them had to run:

We could have capped about 20 but I said to Lethal and Hate: don't exaggerate fellas, don't embarass HayO.
Afterwards we had a group session on whatsapp after which we unanimously decided to kick Hayo as he was no longer needed.

Hate is now the new face of TT.
Reactions: 2

Post by Sauron »

Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

Hey Hayo,

I heard Z is still looking for members.

Post by Hayo »

Lmfao! :mrgreen: Minato, seeing you are new here I wont punish you right away... but. You clearly havent read the TT handbook yet, that has been passed around our level 100+ total torture members. One of the 398 rules is that you may never share any secret strategies. I have spoken with TT illuminati head councilman and we came up with a light settlement. In our upcoming tt beer fest you will be our beer bitch, untill you learned the tt handbook.

TT handbook:

Post by Dutchman »

ROFLMAO minato,

that was clearly a violation of rule 286 and is punishable by 287 and 6 and 9. Hayo and I will discuss that later on.

Thanks for waiting the extra hour NML and for dropping whilst you had 7.
Thanks for that Jelle, went quite well even though it is a difficult base. Sauron had me though second map resulting in Breds cap (the first one). Too bad there are no stats of how many times you killed a flag carrier.

Post by Dante »

sssssssssssstttttttttttt
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

ggs