NML vs TT

14/06/2015 - 01/09/2015
Nijogeth Zimbabwe
Reactions: 4

NML vs TT

Post by Nijogeth »

First map TT only had 4 players. So Jarek dropped. Second map Knacker was able to play and Jarek played for NML. To bad there were 2 overflows from Dzorcz, who couldn't make it back the 2nd time, so Knacker dropped again. Hayo was not there, so me and Hate both took over from him for 1 map.
Map 2 was pretty tight, but Hate managed to get in the flags anyways.

Map 1: NML 0 - TT 8
NML0vsTT8.png
NML0vsTT8stats.png
Map 2: TT 8 - NML 2
TT8vsNML2.png
TT8vsNML2stats.png
Good games!
No bullshit!
Good luck in the rest of the season, NML!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hate
Reactions: 0

Re: NML vs TT

Post by Hate »

Was in pretty good form second map. NML played without TS and it showed. They didn't know where the flag went most of the times. Sometimes I could cap with just one frag to my name during the run. Good cover from the team too. Anyway, GG.
TTknacker

Post by TTknacker »

Should not forget to mention the defenders for once, steady Dutch!
MinatO
Reactions: 1

Post by MinatO »

Last Monday 08/06, HayO notified the team that he'd be away for the weekend to a festival called "Zwarte Cross".
Video from his visit last year for those interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqOj-bSIS64

Seeing as we had no infamous capper, we had an emergency conference call on Skype and decided for a TT meeting at Amsterdam to discuss our plans for the match vs NML. The Commission was present with all legendary heads of TT: Some1, HayO, Cougar, Dutch, Rodo and Nitro.

It was decided that in Hayo's absence, Hate and Lethal would serve as a dynamic duo, fulfilling Hayo's flagcapping role.
We brought up a whiteboard, took some chalk and started drawing lines where both of them had to run:

We could have capped about 20 but I said to Lethal and Hate: don't exaggerate fellas, don't embarass HayO.
Afterwards we had a group session on whatsapp after which we unanimously decided to kick Hayo as he was no longer needed.

Hate is now the new face of TT.
Sauron Netherlands
Reactions: 2

Post by Sauron »

Emirate
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

Hey Hayo,

I heard Z is still looking for members.
Hayo

Post by Hayo »

Lmfao! :mrgreen: Minato, seeing you are new here I wont punish you right away... but. You clearly havent read the TT handbook yet, that has been passed around our level 100+ total torture members. One of the 398 rules is that you may never share any secret strategies. I have spoken with TT illuminati head councilman and we came up with a light settlement. In our upcoming tt beer fest you will be our beer bitch, untill you learned the tt handbook.

TT handbook:

Dutchman

Post by Dutchman »

ROFLMAO minato,

that was clearly a violation of rule 286 and is punishable by 287 and 6 and 9. Hayo and I will discuss that later on.

Thanks for waiting the extra hour NML and for dropping whilst you had 7.
Thanks for that Jelle, went quite well even though it is a difficult base. Sauron had me though second map resulting in Breds cap (the first one). Too bad there are no stats of how many times you killed a flag carrier.
Dante

Post by Dante »

sssssssssssstttttttttttt
butcha Netherlands
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

ggs